Poll: What needs to happen first?

Complete overhaul and intricate design
19.35%
Actual Metagame Structure
42.47%
LOL, Beywheelz need to DIE Angry
38.17%
Total: 100% 186 vote(s)
What I understood so far is....Speed=Attack...Power=Defence...but the one thing which I don't get what can balance be used for is balance something like attack+defence...???
(Jul. 19, 2012  1:27 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: What I understood so far is....Speed=Attack...Power=Defence...but the one thing which I don't get what can balance be used for is balance something like attack+defence...???

Power=Force (Attack) Basically the heavy ones can make an impact.

Speed= Well, um...speed!

The types aren't like Beyblade really.

Balance, we're trying to figure out a good way to put it.
Well hasbro would able to make 4D stuff if they don't do this. I heard that Beywheelz are make to get the whole anime series reach to 30 or 45 mins I think. Lucky that I'm an Asian.
On the bright side the launcher seem pretty good Smile
(Jul. 19, 2012  1:41 PM)minhx98x Wrote: Well hasbro would able to make 4D stuff if they don't do this. I heard that Beywheelz are make to get the whole anime series reach to 30 or 45 mins I think. Lucky that I'm an Asian.
On the bright side the launcher seem pretty good Smile

Asians are lucky Eee

Too bad the launchers aren't cross-compatible Crying
Indeed. I want those launchers.
I'll probably prong swap them with my spare Hasbro ripcord launchers.
until I can get my brother to use his beywheelz then I can see how a crash battle acts out
Also how about try it in the zero g defence stadium since it only have 1 pocket and the center is flat and the beywheelz have a lower chance of falling out but yet again it might fall out.
(Jul. 19, 2012  2:39 PM)ZERO X Wrote: until I can get my brother to use his beywheelz then I can see how a crash battle acts out
Also how about try it in the zero g defence stadium since it only have 1 pocket and the center is flat and the beywheelz have a lower chance of falling out but yet again it might fall out.

I don't think that will work well, but I guess you could try.
Question: Would banked shots have some use with BeyWheelz?
(Jul. 19, 2012  2:50 PM)Ryuujin Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  2:39 PM)ZERO X Wrote: until I can get my brother to use his beywheelz then I can see how a crash battle acts out

I don't think that will work well, but I guess you could try.
Question: Would banked shots have some use with BeyWheelz?
Probably true but there would have to be a way to shoot the beywheel if it were to battle in a zero g defence stadium and I guess the first beywheel to get thrown out the stadium or lose spin lose also since it is rubber banking might become useful in some way but probably not since it go in 1 direction
(Jul. 19, 2012  2:35 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: Why doesn't people understand at first

I never said that destroyer dome is for beywheelz and I know that it includes 2 spin tracks to ride on walls

But do not forget that beywheelz are also made up of rubber so it will be quite easy for them to ride the walls and battle

(People in here really need classes about how to talk and how to understand things
They really post something that is really discouraging to others
And if u have not tried anything ur self u should Not say anything bad.)

When I said that, It was because so many other people think it's for Beywheelz. Also, Beywheelz CANNOT fit into the Destroyer Dome.
Just to back that up, this is literally the first time I've heard it isn't for them and they don't fit. That is darned ridiculous.
@ AgentBlitz: Agreed. They assume that the BeyWheelz can be used in the Destroyer Dome, due to their appearance being similar to those of the Destroyer Dome Spin Tracks.
Wow, the OP is WAY too well written!
Just that, it feels like someone launched a BeyWheelz at me; which jumped off a ramp over my head...

I don't get the concept too well yet; especially "Its that Guy" Generator's post in the OP. Confused

Otherwise, yes I really love the idea of a different metagame for BeyWheelz. Eee
The basis of comparison is something I am yet to understand (or maybe it hasn't been decided yet), but yeah.

Hm, looking at the shape and size of the Energy Core, one would usually go on to believe that the thicker ones might usually work better. But considering that the thinner ones have better speed; and then considering their momentum, there is a chance that thinner ones perform as powerful attackers to, no?
That is the only concept that I could actually derive/understand, really...

Moreover, are we also "researching" about the types of stadiums and stuff? I can see a lot of diagrammatic representations of "certain" custom stadiums here...
(Jul. 19, 2012  11:54 AM)Insomniac Wrote: The bumps, actually, look like claws to me. Sorta for aesthetics (kerbecs). Testing will obviously be a problem though, since it is impossible to get fair results via one person :\

Unless they release a "duo-launcher" XD

The bumps are designed like claws, but I was going on the fact that they protrude out from the rest of the wheel. There certainly is an aesthetics factor in there, though.
What about rip techniques and stuff like that? Those should definitely be established at some point, IMO(Considering people remain interested in this).
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:12 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: What about rip techniques and stuff like that? Those should definitely be established at some point, IMO(Considering people remain interested in this).

I did ask about Banking. That would probably cause the wheel to curve, though I question its competitive use...
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:12 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: What about rip techniques and stuff like that? Those should definitely be established at some point, IMO(Considering people remain interested in this).

Agreed
They eventually will have to introduce better ways to launch beywheelz
I mean eventually at least one person will discover one of the best ways to launch beywheelz
or at least a good way. Other then the fact it`s missing a lot of stuff which, i can`t think of but will probably be posted here though, It looks pretty good.
But without the stuff mentioned earlier it probabaly lacks any chance of success
It needs some sort of backup
Big language to small:
Some sort of thing to attract people to buy it
Other than the adrenaline mentioned
I will list my idea as I think of them since my idea tank has run dry
The "stadium" looks like a tech deck/Flick Tricks Ramp. Curious about buying this and a wheel.
well to fix the problem about them both exiting could be fixed by either:

redo ties

best 3 out of 5?

As stated Speed might be useful in a way if they don't crash.
Correct me if I'm sounding a little bit stupid but that is my take on if they don't crash.
Other than that I'm enjoying the look of this thread and idea. Hats off to you, Isomniac.

(Jul. 19, 2012  8:17 PM)Ryuujin Wrote:

I did ask about Banking. That would probably cause the wheel to curve, though I question its competitive use...

sorry for double post I'll report this and edit my last post when I get to a computer.

Anyways if it does curve it could be used for speed to avoid crashing to get to the other side of the stadium. But I think the crashing point of the stadium is too narrow to do so. Bankimg could be effective then as I haven't seen the stadium.
A few notes:

My sketches in the OP describe actual Beywheelz stadiums that are set for release, not "custom" stadiums.

And also, please remember that the metagame will probably consist of Crashes, Races and Stunts as on Beywheelz packages is states "Three ways to battle!" and lists those three.

EDIT: I also believe Balance types are a cross of Speed and Power, with Power being Attack and Speed as Stamina.
Thank you everyone for the kind compliments regarding the idea, thread and the OP, I try my best Smile

(Jul. 19, 2012  7:41 PM)Slee Wrote: The bumps are designed like claws, but I was going on the fact that they protrude out from the rest of the wheel. There certainly is an aesthetics factor in there, though.

[Image: Photo0098.jpg]

I would assume these mean an overall bumpy ride Tired

(Jul. 19, 2012  2:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Indeed. I want those launchers.
Are you sure the actual prongs will fit onto the launcher Confused

We're trying to stay away from Beyblade stadiums. Mainly because, it really differers from the concept of Beywheelz.

(Jul. 19, 2012  5:57 PM)J★ Wrote: Wow, the OP is WAY too well written!
Just that, it feels like someone launched a BeyWheelz at me; which jumped off a ramp over my head...

I don't get the concept too well yet; especially "Its that Guy" Generator's post in the OP. Confused

Otherwise, yes I really love the idea of a different metagame for BeyWheelz. Eee
The basis of comparison is something I am yet to understand (or maybe it hasn't been decided yet), but yeah.

Hm, looking at the shape and size of the Energy Core, one would usually go on to believe that the thicker ones might usually work better. But considering that the thinner ones have better speed; and then considering their momentum, there is a chance that thinner ones perform as powerful attackers to, no?
That is the only concept that I could actually derive/understand, really...

Moreover, are we also "researching" about the types of stadiums and stuff? I can see a lot of diagrammatic representations of "certain" custom stadiums here...

Libruhhh
Yes, stadium ideas are welcome! Actually, some stadiums are being produced with their own metagame to them, so keep the ideas coming (no matter how dumb they may seem!) I personally thought taking on this project was carp retarded, but yeah Tongue_out

Actually, if we look at the simple physics. A thinner rubber disk will tend to be lighter and thus upon impact, will bounce back harder than a thicker disk. You follow?

"Its That Guy" Generator is still trying to pull together some sketches for his concept. Its basically a whole new design for the Beywheelz. For now though, I think we should get some sort of a metagame going Eee Also, he is kinda weird XD

Yes yes, the project is rolling Wink

(Jul. 19, 2012  9:17 PM)Trainer Red Wrote: The "stadium" looks like a tech deck/Flick Tricks Ramp. Curious about buying this and a wheel.

Yes, though really a five second stunt is not all these wheelz can be. So we're trying to make them more "exciting" per se.

(Jul. 19, 2012  9:50 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Other than that I'm enjoying the look of this thread and idea. Hats off to you, Isomniac.

Thank you sir Wink

(Jul. 19, 2012  8:17 PM)Ryuujin Wrote: I did ask about Banking. That would probably cause the wheel to curve, though I question its competitive use...
sorry for double post I'll report this and edit my last post when I get to a computer.
Anyways if it does curve it could be used for speed to avoid crashing to get to the other side of the stadium. But I think the crashing point of the stadium is too narrow to do so. Bankimg could be effective then as I haven't seen the stadium.

Banking and other launch techniques can be considered. Say if you wanted a more "bouncier" run or something.

(Jul. 19, 2012  10:04 PM)AgentBlitz Wrote: A few notes:

My sketches in the OP describe actual Beywheelz stadiums that are set for release, not "custom" stadiums.

And also, please remember that the metagame will probably consist of Crashes, Races and Stunts as on Beywheelz packages is states "Three ways to battle!" and lists those three.

EDIT: I also believe Balance types are a cross of Speed and Power, with Power being Attack and Speed as Stamina.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

All ideas are welcome, no matter how weird they may be!

Better said than not, right?

Sorry for short responses, I'm in a rush. So sorry if I missed anyone!
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:07 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Thanks you everyone for the kind compliments regarding the idea, thread and the OP, I try my best Smile

(Jul. 19, 2012  2:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Indeed. I want those launchers.
Are you sure the actual prongs will fit onto the launcher Confused

Actually, strangely enough, Beywheelz launchers are differently shaped Left-spin launchers, meaning you can use them to launch Meteo L-Drago and other Left-spinners.
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:14 PM)AgentBlitz Wrote: Actually, strangely enough, Beywheelz launchers are differently shaped Left-spin launchers, meaning you can use them to launch Meteo L-Drago and other Left-spinners.

So you mean L-Drago and other left-spin MFB beyblades can profit from the Beywheelz left spin launchers?

That somewhat good.

And ... would left-spin cause your Beywheel to spin backwards? Chocked_2
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:16 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:14 PM)AgentBlitz Wrote: Actually, strangely enough, Beywheelz launchers are differently shaped Left-spin launchers, meaning you can use them to launch Meteo L-Drago and other Left-spinners.

So you mean L-Drago and other left-spin MFB beyblades can profit from the Beywheelz left spin launchers?

That somewhat good.

And ... would left-spin cause your Beywheel to spin backwards? Chocked_2

and then this thread turns into how akward the launcher sounds.
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:27 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: and then this thread turns into how akward the launcher sounds.

Yo, the launcher is 50% of the game. No launcher=no action.

But still, doesn't it sound odd that their would be a left spin launcher for Beywheelz? I mean:

Right=forward

and if logic doesn't phail then ...

Left=backwards

EDIT: Also, I see some sort of an "electronic" launcher coming along. Where you set it and then it automatically launches.
that must mean we have to hold the launcher backwards! Lol

edit: wait could it be that it is a right spin launcher in a left spin launcher case?