Poll: What needs to happen first?

Complete overhaul and intricate design
19.35%
Actual Metagame Structure
42.47%
LOL, Beywheelz need to DIE Angry
38.17%
Total: 100% 186 vote(s)
The Scorpio Beywheel is truly boss. Like a different philosophy in design altogether.
What would make Beywheelz awesome, is if Hasbro would actually come up with some original concepts for the names. Don't leach off of the base concepts of the bey-blades everybody already loves and make something new.

example- change Pegasus into "stallion" at least.... lol

( Thank you TT for sticking to one amazing concept )

Yeah it's one of the reasons I'm going through a detailed developmental stage for Tangent Shell. I'm in the 0.3 alpha right now. Trying to figure out the Thermodynamics of the rubber before going into a harder (rubber) material.
Designs look cool, no doubt. Though they really need to work on their advertising. I mean the guy on the right looks like an ultimate douche (frenchies; not shower). (Click to View)
Not good.

(Jul. 20, 2012  7:32 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: Yeah it's one of the reasons I'm going through a detailed developmental stage for Tangent Shell. I'm in the 0.3 alpha right now. Trying to figure out the Thermodynamics of the rubber before going into a harder (rubber) material.

english plz? thnx

Basically how do we idiot-proof rubber for hot surfaces such as concrete?
If I'm gonna get a Beywheel, I'd rather not spin it on the concrete. It'll get dirty and the rubber will look bad (like oxodizing metal).

... I don't think the rubber wheelz will burn up on the concrete. Unless you happen to have a RPM (rolls per minute guize, not rotations) of over 9000 XD
Current changes: Added metal powder to the plastic parts. Metal Bolt has a thicker core of metal encased in plastic.
(Jul. 20, 2012  7:42 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: Current changes: Added metal powder to the plastic parts. Metal Bolt has a thicker core of metal encased in plastic.

Patience is killing me Eee

By the way, I think it will be safe to keep the speed units as RPM. Since the "R" will really mean "rolls". So instead of the "rotations per minute", it'll be "rolls per minute".

I'm a carping genious Cool
(Jul. 20, 2012  7:42 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: Current changes: Added metal powder to the plastic parts. Metal Bolt has a thicker core of metal encased in plastic.
I would love to see how this works after youve done this to it. lol

but you are really going all out for these things arnt you? Id rather just have something that's fun and playable right out of the box, or just putting it together and simply customizing it with other parts.
(I'm hinting at Beyblades....)

I Bought the Beywheel "doom fire drago" last night and all i can really say about beywheelz so far is, "The launchers suck really bad." even if it is based off LL2.

It's going to have a deeper level of customization including Torque measurements. Not like, counting everything down to a nanometer, but something similar to how tracks work with their height.
(Jul. 20, 2012  7:55 PM)BEYtographer Wrote:
I would love to see how this works after youve done this to it. lol

but you are really going all out for these things arnt you? Id rather just have something that's fun and playable right out of the box, or just putting it together and simply customizing it with other parts.
(I'm hinting at Beyblades....)

I Bought the Beywheel "doom fire drago" last night and all i can really say about beywheelz so far is, "The launchers suck really bad." even if it is based off LL2.

He is basically designing his own system, so expect some cool stuff Eee

The launchers are better than the normal Hasbro ones. So yeah ...

By the way, did I mention; clicking on the big picture in the OP is awesome?
Well I must have just got a dud launcher, because my ripcord misses a lot of teeth when it pulls through. Then the bey wheel just falls off and dies.... Anyway, yeah, i cant wait to see what you come up with Syncrystal! Grin
OK, I'll probably be getting one of these. I'm gonna try and make Bone Spine Scorpio or something like that. XD
(Jul. 20, 2012  7:49 PM)Insomniac Wrote: By the way, I think it will be safe to keep the speed units as RPM. Since the "R" will really mean "rolls". So instead of the "rotations per minute", it'll be "rolls per minute".

Why not actually measure them in a similar fashion to the way cars measure speed (i.e. MPH, KPH, etc), but on a smaller scale like meters/second or feet/second?
(Jul. 20, 2012  9:37 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Why not actually measure them in a similar fashion to the way cars measure speed (i.e. MPH, KPH, etc), but on a smaller scale like meters/second or feet/second?

I was punning XD

KAI-V, EVEN YOU CANNOT DENY ITS SEXYNESS:
[Image: 17lPv.png]
So that's Toxic Stinger Scorpio...It looks too cool for its own good, man!
Considering I am in an intense Dir en grey "phase" right now, real Beyblade parts like Pirates are simply ten times more beautiful than any BeyWheelz.
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:36 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: So that's Toxic Stinger Scorpio...It looks too cool for its own good, man!

There are many good looking Beywheelz, we have found pics of more. I will add them here tomorrow most likely, because currently, I'm on a 27 hour no sleep streak (amazing feat for me). Unless someone from the BRC can add them here.

From what I briefly skimmed over, we have launch techniques coming too, so stay tuned!

Good night XD Damn, I can't sleep. I guess my username is true XD

(Jul. 21, 2012  4:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Considering I am in an intense Dir en grey "phase" right now, real Beyblade parts like Pirates are simply ten times more beautiful than any BeyWheelz.

We got more coming, prepare your eyes Kai-V XD

Also, a question regarding your "Diru Phase". Does it mean that when you are in that phase, you are likely to see the beauty in Beyblades more than if you were at a "normal, typical Kai-V" phase? And if that is true, that means that once this "phase" passes, you will return to a "neutral" state?

Then, when you return to normal, you can look at these pictures again. The spirit of the wheel will flow through your mind and soul. You will unite with the wheel to become one. The spirit from whitin will melt your ice-cold heart and make you see the good in Beywheelz.

Then, kind sir, you can reconsider your opinion.
As someone who likes the Escolpio Clear Wheel as it is, that beywheelz is just gorgeous. To the point that, when I have money, I will probably buy one.

(Jul. 21, 2012  4:58 AM)th!nk Wrote: As someone who likes the Escolpio Clear Wheel as it is, that beywheelz is just gorgeous. To the point that, when I have money, I will probably buy one.

I'm kinda tired of reposting the exact same stuff here. I didn't post all the new releases. So if anyone is still interested in the new releases, you can disucss them in their respective threads here. As I did not want to SPAM this thread.

Yeah, that's right people, jump on the bandwagon of sexy beywheelz and buy them all. Literally sell all your Beyblades to make money for these wheelz (I'm kidding, or am I?).

A question though. Do the new Beywheelz PUMP YOU UP or PUMP YOU DOWN?

Launch Techniques

(Jul. 21, 2012  2:31 AM)TriSix "Violence Wrote: I have been practicing to find possible launching techniques that would work best for BeyWheelz metagame. I call it the "Straight Shoot"

Basically all you do is keep the launcher straight as you are pulling it away from your body, but also pulling the ripcord.

I noticed that if you happen to lean the launcher down as you are shooting, that is where the major bounces come from. The bounces might be good in crashing cases occasionally, but not much. The bounce of course throws the bey off and could easily cost the match. I call this technique the straight shoot because you just have to keep the launcher as straight as possible when ripping.

Basic Instructions
-Hold the launcher straight out, do not lean it towards the floor.
-Pull the launcher away from your body, but also pull the ripcord towards your body.(Sounds like the sliding shoot)
-Again, but a major note, keep it straight!

Tell me if you guys want me to try any other possible techniques!

(Jul. 21, 2012  3:30 AM)AgentBlitz Wrote: Yeah, this could be good! Maybe if we take out the "Straight Shoot" portion of the title, this thread might be awesome! And also, i'd like to know if keeping the launcher held just like you said, but tilting it sideways 45 degrees makes a difference.

Also, if anyone was getting the idea that we're all "happy-go-lucky" Beywheelz die hard fans, you're wrong.

Kai-V, I know you like Beywheelz. Deep down in your heart, they have a spot reserved.

In case anyone missed the picture of probably the best looking wheel currently, here it is again:
[Image: 17lPv.png]

(Jul. 20, 2012  7:30 PM)BEYphotographer Wrote: ( Thank you TT for sticking to one amazing concept )

They're making loads of money, why would they need to make sidelines? XD
@ Insomniac: If there's anything I could do to contribute to the metagame, let me know!
(Jul. 19, 2012  1:46 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  1:41 PM)minhx98x Wrote: Well hasbro would able to make 4D stuff if they don't do this. I heard that Beywheelz are make to get the whole anime series reach to 30 or 45 mins I think. Lucky that I'm an Asian.
On the bright side the launcher seem pretty good Smile

Asians are lucky Eee

Too bad the launchers aren't cross-compatible Crying

Well it took 4ever for 4Ds to arrive but it's worth the wait. About April or maybe later than that.
I wonder if the MFB fit that launcher.
(Jul. 21, 2012  7:38 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Insomniac: If there's anything I could do to contribute to the metagame, let me know!

Basically getting any ideas out is good. If you have any wheelz, feel free to post regarding their overall performance.

(Jul. 22, 2012  6:31 AM)minhx98x Wrote: I wonder if the MFB fit that launcher.

MFB do not fit the Beywheelz launcher.

(Jul. 21, 2012  4:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Considering I am in an intense Dir en grey "phase" right now, real Beyblade parts like Pirates are simply ten times more beautiful than any BeyWheelz.

Kyo attached a moderator notice to this post

あなたがBeywheelzを愛している!
It may be possible to replace the launcher prongs but doing so would not be legal and would not work for most beys anyway since Beywheelz are leftspin.
(Jul. 22, 2012  2:48 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: It may be possible to replace the launcher prongs but doing so would not be legal and would not work for most beys anyway since Beywheelz are leftspin.

Are you sure the actual prongs (stick things) will fit into a Beyblade?