19.35%
Actual Metagame Structure
42.47%
LOL, Beywheelz need to DIE Angry
38.17%
Total: 100% 186 vote(s)
Beyhweelz Forum!
[Image: JDAOS.jpg]

Okay, they're Beyblades ... rotated on a 90 degree angle, made of rubber, meant to race, crash, and be fun. Unfortunately they have no "defined" meta game.

Beywheelz is a side product made by Hasbro. Basically they are like Flywheelz; resembling little “tires”. They have their own anime too, but it is a side series, so not like Beyblade. In terms of Beyblade, these are designed much like them.

Parts:
  • The "Face" is called a Spirit Axle. This holds the whole Beywheel together. Notably, these are much longer than normal MFB facebolts.
  • The "Clear Wheel" is called a Spirit Shield. It is where the launcher is attached. 
  • The "Metal Wheel" is called an Energy Core. It is the main part of the Beywheel. It is basically a big rubber ring.  They vary in size and texture.
  • "4D-Bottom-like-thing" is called an Attack Gear. Meant for attacking, obviously. It also retains balance of the whole Beywheel.

See the picture below for a full conceptual view. The Beywheel tools are much different than MFB.

Initial purpose?

The Beywheelz were initially released with a smallish stadium. Basically you spin them vertically and they roll off a ramp. Also, there is a small section where they can collide.[Image: 14038840_120706163000.jpg]

Types
  • Speed: the rubber will be relatively thin and smooth. To allow it to roll fast. Best used in races.
  • Power: the rubber will be thick for weight and for overall force. Best used in crash battles
  • Stamina: Balance types are a cross of Speed and Power, with Power being Attack and Speed as Stamina.

(Jul. 20, 2012  12:45 AM)Slee Wrote: Also, for anyone with questions on the launchers, I'm just gonna put all the answers here, wether they be answered or not.

1. These launchers DO NOT fit on MFB, the prongs are wide set apart

2. Every launcher for bey wheels is left spin.

3. The ripcord is a Light Launcher 2 ripcord, However the teeth are on the other side, and it WILL NOT fit in a LL2

4. They will not fit your launcher grip, though that is obvious by the shape.

The Beywheelz (in all the tire-y glory): (Click to View)

And finally, any enthusiasts can help us collect stats on Beywheelz. As we can then analyse their use in the future meta game.
  • WEIGHWEIGHWEIGHWEIGHWEIGH
  • Come up with theories on a part's performance(optional)
  • see how fast it rolls and for how long-Energy Cores FIRST(Energy Cores are basically the metal wheel of a Beywheel) then other parts for airflow/weight distribution
  • find what parts help in stunts and what don't
  • find attack potential or other potential for parts in crashes

Now, let the ideas roll!!

DO NOT POST SAYING BEYWHEELZ SUCKS OR WHATEVER. THIS IS THE ACUTAL TOY THREAD, NOT ANIME!!!THE DESTROYER DOME IS NOT FOR BEYWHEELZ. IT INCLUDES 2 SPECIAL TRACKS TO PUT ON YOUR REGULAR BEYBLADE TO RIDE THE WALL. REGULAR BEYWHEELZ DO NOT FIT!

This thread is to discuss the toyline in general. Any further discussion regarding metagame development should be posted on the Beywheelz Forum (click the first picture in the OP).
I've seen the anime trailer AND IT SUCKED!!!BEYWHEELS SHOULD DIE!!
(Jul. 17, 2012  10:17 PM)Guardian Aquila Wrote: I've seen the anime trailer AND IT SUCKED!!!BEYWHEELS SHOULD DIE!!

You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. You should wait and see, not asume at the beginning. Tongue_out
Does this belong in Beyblade General? xD
Well,I personally think that they should make them out of metal.Bit more weight and more exciting.Just saying.
We're talking about the actual toys, not the anime Serious

(Jul. 17, 2012  10:22 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Does this belong in Beyblade General? xD

Hazel Wrote:
Insomniac Wrote:
Hazel Wrote:
Insomniac Wrote:I'm a contructing a new metagame for Beywheelz. Can I make a thread for it?

As long as you have something to put in it before you make it. Just do it like the Hasbro Metagame thread, basically.

Okay, so I can put it in the Beyblade general, right?

Thanks Eee

If it's going to be a metagame/testing thread, it should probably go in Customizations. If it's just for discussing Beywheelz... you might want to talk to Kai-V.

Umm, mods can move it if needed.
Imo, Beywheelz are a completely different toyline, inspired by Beyblade.
If we are going to make a metagame for this and everything like that, I suggest that the general idea of Beywheelz should get it's own forum, so we could discuss that there.

Aside from that, i'm really liking this idea.
(Jul. 17, 2012  10:24 PM)The Solution Wrote: Wait they are making beywheels in the anime?!?!!!?!?!?!!!!!! Also, Go to this website. It seems pretty legit I guess. Here is the link. http://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=56188

Its a side series. See here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyWheel...ide-Series

(Jul. 17, 2012  10:26 PM)Tris Wrote: Beywheelz should get it's own forum, so we could discuss that there.

Waayyy ahead of you bro Wink

PM for details Eee
(Jul. 17, 2012  10:26 PM)Tris Wrote: Imo, Beywheelz are a completely different toyline, inspired by Beyblade.
If we are going to make a metagame for this and everything like that, I suggest that the general idea of Beywheelz should get it's own forum, so we could discuss that there.

Aside from that, i'm really liking this idea.

I have to agree with you on this, Tris. But it seems Insomniac is 2 steps ahead, like always. Smile
Tired
(Jul. 17, 2012  10:22 PM)Insomniac Wrote: We're talking about the actual toys, not the anime Serious

(Jul. 17, 2012  10:22 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Does this belong in Beyblade General? xD

Hazel Wrote:[quote='Insomniac']

Okay, so I can put it in the Beyblade general, right?

Thanks Eee

If it's going to be a metagame/testing thread, it should probably go in Customizations. If it's just for discussing Beywheelz... you might want to talk to Kai-V.

Umm, mods can move it if needed.
[/quote\]
I've seen official imaging of beywheelz like Doom Fire Drago.And it was made of rubber.Tired
Well they got my support i wanted to see how beywheelz does in a metagame as it seem legit
I'll get some beywheelz this week
(Jul. 17, 2012  10:30 PM)Guardian Aquila Wrote: I've seen official imaging of beywheelz like Doom Fire Drago.And it was made of rubber.

Yes, the middle part is rubber. I have almost all the new ones in stores.

(Jul. 17, 2012  10:26 PM)Tris Wrote: Imo, Beywheelz are a completely different toyline, inspired by Beyblade.
...and flywheelz Wink
I have an idea...not sure how well it would work. Maybe the stadium could be in a v formation.
Like in the (lame) picture below.

/ \
/ \
/ \
1 person launches here / \ And the other launches here
The wheelz would crash at the tip. First to the end wins. Looking back, this could be pretty flawed in that they could not crash at all and one would just get through first. Or would that encourage speed types. Just my idea that im putting out there.
Edit: Ugh! The whole formatting thingy got messed up >Unhappy
(Jul. 17, 2012  10:34 PM)Beyniac Wrote: I have an idea...not sure how well it would work. Maybe the stadium could be in a v formation.
Like in the (lame) picture below.

/ \
/ \
/ \
1 person launches here / \ And the other launches here
The wheelz would crash at the tip. First to the end wins. Looking back, this could be pretty flawed in that they could not crash at all and one would just get through first. Or would that encourage speed types. Just my idea that im putting out there.
Edit: Ugh! The whole formatting thingy got messed up >Unhappy

I see it, hah. Its like a pyramid. Try to draw up some sketches like AgentBlitz to give everyone a good understanding Wink
Okay some people are not crazy about Bakugan but we still have (or had?) a discussion thread about that.

Beywheelz doesn't need the Justin Bieber effect to ruin it. It's just an ambitious project that will likely give Hasbro insight on maybe making Beywheelz expand. I'm not guaranteeing results but still. This isn't a hate thread.

That said, I'm working on the alpha design drafts for the Tangent Shell Beywheel system. It's more intricate than rubber on rubber on plastic.
(Jul. 17, 2012  10:38 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: That said, I'm working on the alpha design drafts for the Tangent Shell Beywheel system. It's more intricate than rubber on rubber on plastic.

Whoops, forgot to mention.
Syncrystal is "It's That Guy" Generator XD
@insomniac i will try to do that right now
(Jul. 17, 2012  10:41 PM)Beyniac Wrote: @insomniac i will try to do that right now

Sure, no rush. Take your time Wink

(Jul. 17, 2012  10:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: I have to agree with you on this, Tris. But it seems Insomniac is 2 steps ahead, like always. Smile
Libruhhh
Lets say this: only the enlightened will be given the portal key Wink
Okay got it. If my handwriting is bad, just tell me and i will type what i wrote. Here it is- https://picasaweb.google.com/11601859610...9061107346
(Jul. 17, 2012  11:18 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Okay got it. If my handwriting is bad, just tell me and i will type what i wrote. Here it is- https://picasaweb.google.com/11601859610...9061107346

Uh, I can read some of it. The "Pros" and the little arrow leading to the other paragraph are hard to see. Just type up your ideas so they will be easier to quote and stuff Wink
[Image: IMG_20120717_170516.jpg]

This is lying flat on the floor right? Not an actual standing "tower"?
Yes it is on the floor. Ok so pros- if speed types are as bad as attack types were in hasbro stadiums, this would make them more useful, the other parts of the wheelz (besides the hamburger wheel) would become more important because the "energy ring" would do some of the clashing, the battles might be a bit longer. Cons- speed types could dominate, it could be a bit hard to declare a winner, majority of the battles could end in a tie. Over the "point of impact" could be a ceiling. Also the runways could be very skinny to just fit the beywheelz so they wouldn't bump into the walls when launched.
I know this will be criticized a lot but
The best I can think of destroyer dome stadium
Most fair play for every type of beywheelz

As beywheelz are made of rubber it is possible that battle will be of more than 5 sec
Common guys beywheelz are just wheels. The WBO is all about spinning tops and not some crazy idea from hasbro to incorporate blading to flywheelz.
ask hasbro to make huge tracks like HotWheels
who comes first wins.full stop.
(Jul. 18, 2012  9:22 AM)Shogun Wrote: Common guys beywheelz are just wheels. The WBO is all about spinning tops and not some crazy idea from hasbro to incorporate blading to flywheelz.

that's what i've been trying to tell the author
beywheelz+stealth beyblade =Hasbro profit
nothing else
my advice in the earlier post was total sarcasm
The wbo is the world BEYBLADE organization. Beywheelz technically are beyblade.