Beylogger VS Beylogger Plus

Sorry to disapoint if you were hoping for an actual comparison of the 2. This post is more so dirrected to people who own a beylogger plus. I already own a regular beylogger, is it worth spending money on getting the plus? Just curious. Thanks!
There's legit no difference except wireless connection and 3ds compatiblility and. Eyloggers are useless now as the app has been removed from the App Store
If you already have it downloaded though... Youre set xD also, theyre not pointless, they look awesome, and add weight to your launcher. I like the weight they add alot. It feels weird to use anything without 1 now.
(Jul. 15, 2017  6:36 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Sorry to disapoint if you were hoping for an actual comparison of the 2. This post is more so dirrected to people who own a beylogger plus. I already own a regular beylogger, is it worth spending money on getting the plus? Just curious. Thanks!

If you already have a functioning beylogger then there is no real benefit to purchasing a beylogger plus.
(Jul. 15, 2017  7:12 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2017  6:36 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Sorry to disapoint if you were hoping for an actual comparison of the 2. This post is more so dirrected to people who own a beylogger plus. I already own a regular beylogger, is it worth spending money on getting the plus? Just curious. Thanks!

If you already have a functioning beylogger then there is no real benefit to purchasing a beylogger plus.

Okay, cool. Thanks. I was just curious what people thought of them. If they felt it was actually worth upgrading or not.
The only difference is it's +.

Also people will think your cooler by using a beylogger plus.
I would actually get the +. I feel like there is quite a risk of buying a beylogger. The cable may not be compatible with older phones
I do like how the beylogger plus looks more like the beyloggers in the anime but that would be the only reason really to buy one I love my regular beylogger
(Jan. 29, 2020  5:21 PM)church15200 Wrote: I do like how the beylogger plus looks more like the beyloggers in the anime but that would be the only reason really to buy one I love my regular beylogger

You need to stop bringing back dormant threads like this. it's called Necroposting and it's obnoxious. Look at the date before you post.