World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beylogger VS Beylogger Plus - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beylogger VS Beylogger Plus (/Thread-Beylogger-VS-Beylogger-Plus)

Beylogger VS Beylogger Plus - Mstubbs88 - Jul. 15, 2017

Sorry to disapoint if you were hoping for an actual comparison of the 2. This post is more so dirrected to people who own a beylogger plus. I already own a regular beylogger, is it worth spending money on getting the plus? Just curious. Thanks!

RE: Beylogger VS Beylogger Plus - mj9 - Jul. 15, 2017

There's legit no difference except wireless connection and 3ds compatiblility and. Eyloggers are useless now as the app has been removed from the App Store

RE: Beylogger VS Beylogger Plus - Mstubbs88 - Jul. 15, 2017

If you already have it downloaded though... Youre set xD also, theyre not pointless, they look awesome, and add weight to your launcher. I like the weight they add alot. It feels weird to use anything without 1 now.

RE: Beylogger VS Beylogger Plus - Shaady - Jul. 15, 2017

(Jul. 15, 2017  6:36 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Sorry to disapoint if you were hoping for an actual comparison of the 2. This post is more so dirrected to people who own a beylogger plus. I already own a regular beylogger, is it worth spending money on getting the plus? Just curious. Thanks!

If you already have a functioning beylogger then there is no real benefit to purchasing a beylogger plus.

RE: Beylogger VS Beylogger Plus - Mstubbs88 - Jul. 15, 2017

(Jul. 15, 2017  7:12 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2017  6:36 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Sorry to disapoint if you were hoping for an actual comparison of the 2. This post is more so dirrected to people who own a beylogger plus. I already own a regular beylogger, is it worth spending money on getting the plus? Just curious. Thanks!

If you already have a functioning beylogger then there is no real benefit to purchasing a beylogger plus.

Okay, cool. Thanks. I was just curious what people thought of them. If they felt it was actually worth upgrading or not.

RE: Beylogger VS Beylogger Plus - BurstMaster - Jul. 19, 2017

The only difference is it's +.

Also people will think your cooler by using a beylogger plus.

RE: Beylogger VS Beylogger Plus - savernotsogamer - Oct. 27, 2019

I would actually get the +. I feel like there is quite a risk of buying a beylogger. The cable may not be compatible with older phones

RE: Beylogger VS Beylogger Plus - church15200 - Jan. 29, 2020

I do like how the beylogger plus looks more like the beyloggers in the anime but that would be the only reason really to buy one I love my regular beylogger

RE: Beylogger VS Beylogger Plus - DeceasedCrab - Jan. 29, 2020

(Jan. 29, 2020  5:21 PM)church15200 Wrote: I do like how the beylogger plus looks more like the beyloggers in the anime but that would be the only reason really to buy one I love my regular beylogger

You need to stop bringing back dormant threads like this. it's called Necroposting and it's obnoxious. Look at the date before you post.