Beyblades & Candy What Can Be Better? (Kinston NC) January 22nd 2012

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well title pretty much says it all. Its a candy store and we are gonna have a tournament there. So do me and the judges a favor and read the rules. Here is the Info for it:

Kinston NC Tournament January 22nd 2012

Paper Heroes Kinston Mall
834 Hardee Rd, #C9, Kinston, NC 28504
Registration begins at 1:00 pm.
Tournament begins promptly at 145pm
Prizes: TBD

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Axel Phantom.
3. DefStamina88
4. SmallFry
5. Horuseus145D
6. epiclibra7
7. Hitsugiya
8. Native Ninja 13
9. Ziro
10. Big Bang Jordan

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Good to know amigo
Me, smallfry9730, and EL7 should be there before 1:15. Wave at us so we can see ya if possible...
(Jan. 21, 2012  10:22 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Me, smallfry9730, and EL7 should be there before 1:15. Wave at us so we can see ya if possible...

You will see us in the mall. Near Chick Filet.
they are riding with me this time
(Jan. 21, 2012  10:30 PM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: they are riding with me this time

yes we are. what time did you say you'd pick us up dude?
(Jan. 22, 2012  2:56 AM)smallfry9730 Wrote:

I think EL7 said he was gonna pick us up around 12:15.

Dark: Oh ok, near the Chick-fil-A. I will keep an eye out for ya...
(Jan. 22, 2012  3:06 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2012  2:56 AM)smallfry9730 Wrote:

I think EL7 said he was gonna pick us up around 12:15.

Dark: Oh ok, near the Chick-fil-A. I will keep an eye out for ya...

Its inside the mall remember. Its the giant candy store. You cant miss it.
Me and my brother are coming
12 (or 13) people? Wow Dark, it looks like we might put this into a block round robin if everybody shows up...
(Jan. 22, 2012  3:10 AM)Anetcreaky Wrote: Me and my brother are coming

Glad to see your coming. Havent seen you since Blader Jam
(Jan. 22, 2012  3:13 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: 12 (or 13) people? Wow Dark, it looks like we might put this into a block round robin if everybody shows up...

Thats what the plan is right now.
(Jan. 22, 2012  3:16 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2012  3:13 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: 12 (or 13) people? Wow Dark, it looks like we might put this into a block round robin if everybody shows up...

Ok then, and there isn't a store fee for this event, right?
(Jan. 22, 2012  3:19 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2012  3:16 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Ok then, and there isn't a store fee for this event, right?

At this point im not sure. But i dont think so. We will find out at the event.
Oh okay then. I will bring money with me just in case...
My brother name is $momo$
Ok, so 13 isn't too bad for a tournament in Kinston. Again, me, smallfry and EL7 will be riding in EL7's car to Kinston. We should be there no later than 1:30...
Howard, what does #C9 mean in the address?
Wow, great tournament, guys! Loved how several people joined at the last minute. Intsead of 13, we got 20!! I enjoyed playing guys, got 3-2, great time. Congradulations to Ziro on getting 1st, Dark great job for 2nd, and nice job to Anetcreaky for 3rd. Can't wait for the next one...
Congrats to everyone who came and placed.
1st Ziro MF H BAsalt_____TH1701 WD
2nd Dark_Mousy MG HPhantom Orion BD, MF HDuo Aquario Ad145 RDF, Phantom Aquario Ad145WD
3rd Antecreaky Phantom Orion BD

And today I:
Placed 2nd
Made $60
And picked a girls number and taking her out next weekend.

This was a good tournament. Time to start planning another one.
I used Phantom Aquario AD145WD for some battles and I had Bull on the Basalt and RDF not WD
(Jan. 23, 2012  12:56 AM)Ziro Wrote: I used Phantom Aquario AD145WD for some battles and I had Bull on the Basalt and RDF not WD

Ok i fixed it. thank you for correcting me.
Awesome tourney. Nuff said
(Jan. 23, 2012  2:20 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: Awesome tourney. Nuff said

This event was more succesful then i thought it would be. Im glad you had fun.
(Jan. 23, 2012  2:20 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: Awesome tourney. Nuff said

It was fun, and congrats on your 5-1 dude. I sent you a PM FYI. Hope to see ya at the next one.

Oh, and by the way Dark, I really enjoyed being a judge for the first time, when I meet you at the next tournament, I'll be waiting for when you wanna, you know...
yay finally got my faces