Beyblades & Candy What Can Be Better? (Kinston NC) January 22nd 2012

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well title pretty much says it all. Its a candy store and we are gonna have a tournament there. So do me and the judges a favor and read the rules. Here is the Info for it:

Kinston NC Tournament January 22nd 2012

Paper Heroes Kinston Mall
834 Hardee Rd, #C9, Kinston, NC 28504
Registration begins at 1:00 pm.
Tournament begins promptly at 145pm
Prizes: TBD

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Axel Phantom.
3. DefStamina88
4. SmallFry
5. Horuseus145D
6. epiclibra7
7. Hitsugiya
8. Native Ninja 13
9. Ziro
10. Big Bang Jordan

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Fortunately for me, when I practiced, i practiced EVERYWHERE, so I should be able to adjust ot standing awkwardly if necessary...
heres a tip I recently figured out, when useing a string launcher, if you feel that you dont have the room to pull outwards, pull up
(Jan. 20, 2012  2:33 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: heres a tip I recently figured out, when useing a string launcher, if you feel that you dont have the room to pull outwards, pull up

That's actually good Speechless I might need to try that...
ALSO if anyone wants to eat before or after the tournament, there is a Burger King in front of the mall
(Jan. 20, 2012  3:02 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: ALSO if anyone wants to eat before or after the tournament, there is a Burger King in front of the mall

Im gonna hit up the Andys by wal mart.

(Jan. 20, 2012  3:02 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: ALSO if anyone wants to eat before or after the tournament, there is a Burger King in front of the mall

I'm probably gonna pop by McDonald's for my breakfast when I leave...
Hey, can someone bring some g Rev beyblades for trade with some metal fight? I'm trying to get some. Preferrably dragoon v and trygle but any others are good too.
(Jan. 20, 2012  1:39 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: Hey, can someone bring some g Rev beyblades for trade with some metal fight? I'm trying to get some. Preferrably dragoon v and trygle but any others are good too.

Had you asked me when I was 7 I would have given you my Driger MS, Draciel G, and Dragoon V2, but alas, you're too late...

Anyway, Dark, does it look like we're doing a full round robin? We did that in December with 10 people, and by my guessing, it looks like we're doing it again...
(Jan. 20, 2012  1:39 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: Hey, can someone bring some g Rev beyblades for trade with some metal fight? I'm trying to get some. Preferrably dragoon v and trygle but any others are good too.

Josh(a guy from the pokemon leage) said he is gonna being a bunch of his plastic beys

I have a Dragoon V. And im looking to get more plastics.
(Jan. 20, 2012  2:39 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

Had you asked me when I was 7 I would have given you my Driger MS, Draciel G, and Dragoon V2, but alas, you're too late...

Anyway, Dark, does it look like we're doing a full round robin? We did that in December with 10 people, and by my guessing, it looks like we're doing it again...

Its looking like a full round robin. Or block round robin. Also if you find ANY HMS OR Plastics bring them. I need them.
(Jan. 20, 2012  4:05 PM)Axel Phantom Wrote: Josh(a guy from the pokemon leage) said he is gonna being a bunch of his plastic beys

Tell him i will be willing to trade for some plastics. Also if you find ANY PLASTICS OR HMS bring them. i want them.

And it looks like registration will start around 1230 or so. Tournament will start promptly at 130
(Jan. 20, 2012  1:03 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

I'm probably gonna pop by McDonald's for my breakfast when I leave...

I wont be leaving Goldsboro until 1130 or so. So i can have some time to eat and get out of church.
Dark, the only plastic bets I have are a draciel and a kid dragoon. Don't know which versions they are but as you can see I'm lacking in a lot and do want dragoon v, would you trade it for a draciel or kiddragoon?
alrite defstamina i have the route. are you still going to drive me? and is there a store fee?
(Jan. 19, 2012  4:00 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2012  3:58 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: you seriously already say you suck with the LL2? i just gave you that and you do pretty well with it

I mean I can do well with it; It's just something I'm not used to. Even smallfry9730 said he has a little trouble with it, and he's the king of ripcord launching. But we're gonna keep it just in case...
after using the speed reader any other ripcord launcher besides LL2 feels weak and is carp

(Jan. 20, 2012  9:40 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: Dark, the only plastic bets I have are a draciel and a kid dragoon. Don't know which versions they are but as you can see I'm lacking in a lot and do want dragoon v, would you trade it for a draciel or kiddragoon?

I'm interested. Pm me.
DefStamina88: I may actually be going to Kinston tomorrow to stay the night. My mom lives there so i might just do that. Do you have a way to get there?
(Jan. 20, 2012  11:23 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2012  9:40 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: Dark, the only plastic bets I have are a draciel and a kid dragoon. Don't know which versions they are but as you can see I'm lacking in a lot and do want dragoon v, would you trade it for a draciel or kiddragoon?

I'm interested. Pm me.
DefStamina88: I may actually be going to Kinston tomorrow to stay the night. My mom lives there so i might just do that. Do you have a way to get there?

Yes I do. Once again, I will be transporting EpicLibra and Smallfry, as well as myself. BBJ (BIG BANG JORDAN) said his parents will be giving him a ride...
yes i have a gps that we will use.
(Jan. 21, 2012  1:20 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: yes i have a gps that we will use.

If you guys want to follow me or meet up for lunch in Goldsboro let me know.
ok
I'll be going as the the xXBlueHoodXx in a xXPurpleHoodXx (Doesn't look nearly as cool). Just a heads up
So I'll be seeing Blue Hood in a purple hoodie. Such a contradiction, but it's cool...

Also, if Dark doesn't feel like giving me one, will anybody be willing to give me a spare string launcher for the tournament?
Would if I had one but mines broke. Sorry.
(Jan. 21, 2012  4:14 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So I'll be seeing Blue Hood in a purple hoodie. Such a contradiction, but it's cool...

Also, if Dark doesn't feel like giving me one, will anybody be willing to give me a spare string launcher for the tournament?

It just depends on what im using. I might end up using my LR launcher
(Jan. 21, 2012  4:57 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: It just depends on what im using. I might end up using my LR launcher

Oh ok. I wasn't planning on using LR at all. Just any string launcher will do...
Check out K-mart before the tourny, they might have a string launcher
the kmart where
Just letting everyone know:
Registration BEGINS at 1pm and tournament starts PROMPTLY at 145Pm. Ill be there by 1250pm