Beybladejapan Signature Banner Creation Contest!!!

Poll: Veiwers Top Banners

Banner 1
25.58%
Banner 2
30.23%
Banner 2
16.28%
Banner 2
13.95%
Banner 2
13.95%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
beybladejapan, it depends whether you want something more 'professional' to perhaps help with your shop, or something more 'casual' because you are a member on a Beyblade forum after all. For the latter, Twex's is definitely the best, and one of CurlyMagic's, although way too simple, could go more for the professional look. I have no idea why you would always be on the offensive (quote from the last of CurlyMagic's signatures); in my opinion that would just make you look bad.
no chances of me winning because of people who are actually gud sig makers.... I think that Twex completely turned the tables in this contest and he must win.... Jacksonian's replaced entry, compliments those thousands of signatures he made for most ppl. in his sig shop.... Curly magic is also awesome...
Wow! I think deciding could have been harder then actually making the banner myself lol
I was sweating trying to decide. Even paced a little.

To everyone your banners were all great, really great! We have a lot of talented graphics artists here at the WBO.

Congratulations to Curly our contest winner!
Congratz i guess to curly magic, I'm giving away the other sigs that i made here to anyone who wants them. I will change the usernames for you.
I wonder how many enemies I just made. But honestly it was really hard to decided.

Thank you Jacksonian for your excellent banners you did make the top 3!
Congrats,curlymagic!yiu did very well!!
I'm sure that everyone on here is a good sport, no need to worry! (Points to whoever guesses the anime I'm referring to (hint: it's the dub version))
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:45 AM)beybladejapan Wrote: I wonder how many enemies I just made. But honestly it was really hard to decided.

Thank you Jacksonian for your excellent banners you did make the top 3!

It's okay. I really didn't make you my enemy, its just the thing happens in the contests. The best wins Wink
Congrats Curly!!! Hey Beybladejapan, how was my sig? did you like it? was I even in the top 10? Please tell me about it as I want to know....
You were in the lowest ones... I figured this out the hard way... EVERYBODY WANTS A GOOD RENDER! you did not even try to render.
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:57 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Congrats Curly!!! Hey Beybladejapan, how was my sig? did you like it? was I even in the top 10? Please tell me about it as I want to know....
You got disqualified. Your banner was to big. You changed the size of it after the contest had ended.

But it would have been in the lowest side of the competition. The reason you probably know already is it had no graphical "punch" it felt as it was missing a whole lot of love. Look at the banner you have on your own sig it jumps out at you! I want to be honest though you just started making banners and that's where we all start keep at it and you will get better!

CurlyMagic congratulations your BB-99 Hell Kerbecs will be shipped in the morning! I can't wait to see your unboxing video! Please note the Japanese postal system is far from par now. I hope it arrives fast... and without radiation damage!
BeybladeJapan. I think i know mine was big.. And i was a newbie. How was mine? (Please Kai-V don't warn me!) Unhappy
Hey, how was my sig? It wasn't even in the first round when you ended the contest. It also wasn't too big because it was 450x150
Azlanslayer yes it got disqualified for being too big! The banner was pretty good but the left bey was a little pixleated around the edges for my taste. The right bey looked pretty sweet.

NoodooSoup I think yours ranked pretty good probably top 10 I can't remember now! Actually I started off listing on the front page why I didn't choose each banner but I kept getting nasty PMs so I decided to remove my comments! I'm not a very good at choosing words when it comes to this! haha
I meant my second sig lol. The first one was Ugly Tongue_out
Could you tell me about my sig please because I wanna see if my sig shop sigs will be good enough then.
did i make it to the top ten?and thank you for making this contest,you made me inspired to make my own avatar and sig shop!
Congrats CurlyMagic
great sigs everyone
thnx a lot Beyjapan.... I will try to improve in the future... I made it in paint.... that's why it was ugly...
All my userbars were made in paint..... And they were amazing.
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:45 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: All my userbars were made in paint..... And they were amazing.

That is entirely your opinion.