Beybladejapan Signature Banner Creation Contest!!!

Poll: Veiwers Top Banners

Banner 1
25.58%
Banner 2
30.23%
Banner 2
16.28%
Banner 2
13.95%
Banner 2
13.95%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:05 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Shouldn't you edit the OP or something with the new ones?
I am doing it today my country fell apart from under me this week and I needed some rest once the power came back!
Here's my entry!

[Image: jhyj9u.png]
(Mar. 12, 2011  11:43 PM)beybladejapan Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:05 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Shouldn't you edit the OP or something with the new ones?
I am doing it today my country fell apart from under me this week and I needed some rest once the power came back!

Of course. Take your time.
@janpegasus your banner is way to big,pls resize it
(Mar. 12, 2011  11:43 PM)beybladejapan Wrote:

let me guess,the nuclear power plant exploded,and it dangers everyone in the whole wide world of nuclear radiation(cause i heard there was nuclear leak)
It was only aftershocks dude, nothing that big. He -just- regained power, because of the aftershocks damaging Japan still.
BigBangPegasus I will do it right away....
BTW, Do you like it??????????????

EDIT: Signature Resized!!!
Wow some very nice banners here everyone! The contest will close in 3 hours and 15min as of this post! Last chance to submit or change an entry!
Hey, seeing as though there is a small window of time left I'm going to replace my first entry with this.

[Image: beybladejapansig7.jpg?t=1300066107]

[Image: beybladejapan7.jpg?t=1300066119]
And this to replace my 2nd entry
[Image: beybladejapansig4.jpg?t=1300067562]
Thank you everyone!

***No more entries will be accepted***

I will post the results later this afternoon!
NO! Please, its not even 15.. I forget to post mine.. Heres my sig:

Btw guys, how do you make a sig.. 450 x 125 mm? or cm? or what? I'm confused.
you cant enter anymore,as said on the recent post of beybladejapan
the limit for the size is 150x200,so this isnt hard
Teach me guys, i'm doing 450 x 125. But, in MM or cm or inches or pixels? Confused.. Btw, how to resize it? Pm me please. Because its Off-Topic.
(Mar. 14, 2011  10:06 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Teach me guys, i'm doing 450 x 125. But, in MM or cm or inches or pixels? Confused.. Btw, how to resize it? Pm me please. Because its Off-Topic.

you can use imageshack to resize it,and its pixels
oh BTW can you edit my first one?if not,say hello to my suppose-to-be-entry!

[Image: leleled.jpg]
Jacksonian, sorry, but I think SDamonCronous's are the best.
Uhh, you forgot my entry on the first page.
he did forget you.ill pm it to him
OK let's get this started.

Unfortunately I had to disqualify a few banners for breaking the size limit rules. I think one or two of them were new to making banners and I don't want to discourage you from making them in the future! They were great entries, but to be fair rules are rules.

So we now have a lot of great banners to choose from.
uh,i know mine is WAY to blurry,anyhow anyone can teach me how to make UNblurry?-offtopic

anyways,my 2nd entry made it,YAY!!
(Mar. 14, 2011  2:42 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: uh,i know mine is WAY to blurry,anyhow anyone can teach me how to make UNblurry?-offtopic

anyways,my 2nd entry made it,YAY!!

Maybe blurry is the wrong word...there was nothing wrong with it like your banner it's great. I guess a neon style is better to say.
Okay we are down to 5 too tough to decide any thoughts?
Sad, BeybladeJapan. Can you do make a favour by resizing my 2nd Sig? Please, i fail at making sigs.. As i'm a beginner and i have made sigs before, but! I did that 6 months ago.
Did I read that right? Or did you actually eliminate me because:

but it felt a little too big for me

WHHHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTT?!
DJ - Shock!
Serious Maybe this one will be ok for you?
[Image: forbeybladejapanv3.png]

I'm determined.
(Mar. 14, 2011  3:25 PM)iR Wrote: Did I read that right? Or did you actually eliminate me because:

WHHHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTT?!
TOo bIg thats right