Beybladejapan Signature Banner Creation Contest!!!

Poll: Veiwers Top Banners

Banner 1
25.58%
Banner 2
30.23%
Banner 2
16.28%
Banner 2
13.95%
Banner 2
13.95%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
(Mar. 10, 2011  11:38 AM)janpegasus Wrote: Woah!!! Nile, you're awesome!!! Jacksonian's 3/3 entry looks better than his other 2.... Only if Jacks would have written BeybladeJapan in some other color...

You can make changes to any of your banners before the end date... if you want to that is!
last entry:
@curly, your sig is very gud. Simple, yet exotic and pretty.
@ beybladejapan- Woah!! you're quite interested in holding contests huh?
1- this sig contest
2- dat subscribe youtube contest
lol,beybladejapan isn't posting mine,nor jacksonian's entries.weirdly,he has been online,but not going here.
Participant #2
Entry # 2/3
Signature Title: beybladejapan sig V2 'edited'
[Image: cbee90e6bf.png]

Tell me what you think of this one, I have edited it to be larger and have a better font
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:46 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: What does everybody think of mine ?
I personally prefer the simpler look, with nice lighting effects.

we have the same taste,what kind of program a are you using?
I'm entering Grin
Free Basalt, Here I come!
Name: タイル張りの波 (Tiled Waves)
[Image: forbeybladejapan.png]
Im entering, hope you like it! Tongue_out
Name: Aquario Wave
[Image: beybladejapansignature.png]
(Mar. 11, 2011  3:23 PM)iR Wrote: I'm entering Grin
Free Basalt, Here I come!

LOL. remember that he cant give you 100% the thing you want,so remeber to have another idea.
@iR, its an awesome signature!!
(Mar. 11, 2011  3:48 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Twex
Fudge, you make great sig's dude

i agree more than anyone.he is WAY to good.i think he will win......but i expect mor to me than anyone(im not bragging)
He last few entries made me think life is eerily ironic.
Its been a long time since i makes sigs xD. Since August lol. Anyways, this is the best i can do! iTS 7 AM NOW >.>

[Image: U.jpg]
I got SMASHED by Twex. I don't know how possibly I could win, but this is all for a bit of fun, right folks?
Name: ものすごい津波 (Ferocious Aquario)
[Image: forbeybladejapanv2.png]

Just Kidding.
It's on.
Damn. Twex just knocked out the competition. I think he should open a sig shop, so many people would be begging for one from him... *.*
i actually like the background of ir's first banner the best but then twex's lettering and beyblade picture looks better. would be awesome if they could be combined.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:52 PM)janpegasus Wrote: @curly, your sig is very gud. Simple, yet exotic and pretty.
@ beybladejapan- Woah!! you're quite interested in holding contests huh?
1- this sig contest
2- dat subscribe youtube contest

I never won anything as a kid lol
But really, I just always see lot's of "I wish..." posts and thought I could give something back!
I Hardly possess a chance of winning this, this is my first signature attempt EVER!! Beybladejapan, you have encouraged me to make the first signature, in my life... Still, I hope that you like it.... I had to make it in Picasa and paint... Do not have Photoshop.... This is my first, and last entry... The reason why I enter- For the fun of it!!! And also for one Beyblade so that at least I get my third beyblade....
Title- The Japanese Aquarius
[Image: rsz_rsz_1bey_japan.jpg]
Here's mine:
[Image: beybladejapancontestsig.jpg]
Shouldn't you edit the OP or something with the new ones?
How is my first attempt? Anyone like it? I like simple signatures.... though my own sig is not at all simple!
Hey, I'm DraGoonMS. I really hope you like it. Smile
PM me here, if you like it the most. Smile

Participant# -
Entry: 1/3
Signature Style/Title: RED ALERT
Signature Size: 500x120

[Image: BJ+-+Red+Alert.jpg]

If I win, You select 1 of these for me. Grin
Gravity Perseus
Basalt Horogium
Killer Beafowl
Hell Kerbecs