Beyblade world Championships

Because thirteen-year-old kids can totally drive.

By the way, you will notice that NEW BOY is using our English Metal Fight Beyblade logo ... We might contact them seriously on that subject ...
No, the one where "BEYBLADE" is written. This one :

[Image: Mfbenglishwiki.png]

That is a collaborative work between Brad and me. Although the colours and general design are obviously not our entirely original idea, it still does not give NEW BOY any right to use our logo like that, especially in such a promotional context. If they are making money thanks to that logo, then it is really wrong.
Well you should call them and see what the deal is.
yeah thats our logo they have to ask permission from the wbo to use it whats there game i,m sure one of the contestents could have been from wbo and saw that.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
I find it odd that the contestants page has them all down as playing for ~2 years as though that means something. I've been blading for over a decade. Only one of them comes close to matching that.

This is what comes of age restrictions I guess.
Mostly because all the kids found out about beyblade with the new release of MFB. And they were probably too young to have known plastics anyways.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
[Image: 311617_257648440922902_121092117911869_9...1787_n.jpg]

Aisa Championships...Hasbro stadiums were used
EDIT: According to Shogun, they were on display for people to try out. ONCE AGAIN, these were not the official tournament stadiums!

And their Hasbro stuff was on display as well:

[Image: 316160_257648127589600_121092117911869_9...6866_n.jpg]

Is it bad that I laughed?
-sigh- Why'd it have to be in Canada? Even if it wasn't i wouldn't be able to go to it anyways.
(Jun. 02, 2012  10:45 PM)LibraKai800 Wrote: -sigh- Why'd it have to be in Canada? Even if it wasn't i wouldn't be able to go to it anyways.

Yeah well it was closed to the public anyways...
This dude is taking some time to get the OP updated...so I'll post it here:

PICTURES OF CHAMPIONSHIPS:
PICTURES OF CHAMPIONS AND BATTLES
BLADER KEN HALL OF FAME:
OTHER:

USEFUL LINKS:

Check out this site for more.

Check out the WBO's article on the championships.

Check out Hasbro's Youtube channel for footage of the championships.

SPECIAL: Neil Anpol (2nd runner up) is a member of the WBO now.I conducted a rather fun interview with him and he also offered to show his medals!

INTERVIEW:
NEIL'S MEDALS AND TOURNAMENTS:
Neil's Prior tournaments(hosted by various toy companies):
...just a couple snap shots of typical tournaments in the Phils.

NEIL'S BEYBLADE COLLECTIONEee:

CREDITS TO HASBRO AND NEIL FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE PICTURES
!

MIDDLE EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIPS:
AISA CHAMPIONSHIPS:
BEYBLADE UNITES THE WORLD!
I hope next year they have this again and qualifiers closer to me
The Author Deleted the Content.

Because he had his reasons.

Signatures from reps: (Click to View)
I know, comic sans. Just let the kids live their moment of glory XD

Umm, you guys probably saw those medals Blader Ken was handing out, so here: (Click to View)
There ya go!
(Jul. 17, 2012  6:18 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Kei probably has the worst handwriting from the whole committee XD

It was cold, okay!?
(Jun. 02, 2012  9:49 PM)Insomniac Wrote: [Image: 311617_257648440922902_121092117911869_9...1787_n.jpg]

Aisa Championships...Hasbro stadiums were used.

And their Hasbro stuff was on display as well:

[Image: 316160_257648127589600_121092117911869_9...6866_n.jpg]

Is it bad that I laughed?

the hasbro stadiums were not used in the tournament proper but were just there for the japanese locals to try them out...the stadiums they really used were the attack stadium and the tornado beystadium
(Jul. 17, 2012  2:55 PM)Shogun Wrote: the hasbro stadiums were not used in the tournament proper but were just there for the japanese locals to try them out...the stadiums they really used were the attack stadium and the tornado beystadium

Ah, thank you! I really found it odd that they would be used anyways.

(Jul. 17, 2012  7:14 AM)Kei Wrote: It was cold, okay!?
Your point exactly?
LOL
Well the winers go like this:
1st: Ryo
2nd: Zakiya
3rd: forgot his name.
Too cool for school
(Sep. 20, 2012  3:13 AM)raystrikercbb Wrote: when is worlds starting
this year

There is no information about that at the moment, so all we know is that there is no championship coming up anytime soon.
Does anyone know when are the qualifiers?