Beyblade world Championships

(Mar. 21, 2012  6:04 AM)reggie yi Wrote: The world championship looks cheap, its not a real world championship in my mind.

Yah, i mean, no offence to anyone but honestly, usa holds a tournament in new jersey but not in chicago? I mean, its only the third biggesy city in ALL OF AMERICA!! Im sure many people from other states couldve done well. Tuats just my opinion though.
(Apr. 23, 2012  11:24 PM)SarabScientist Wrote: Some pictures are from Hasbro and other people,my camera is basically carp Unhappy

Hey, pictures are better than no pictures! Especially since the event wasn't open to the public...
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Ryo didn't look so excited in the photographs... I don't get it.... How is he so calm?!
Like Kai-V said, Japanese are reserved and a calm people.
Sure, send me a private message and I will tell you my email address.
I will try to post bigger pictures thanks to what SarabScientist sent me later, but for the moment, here is what the sheet says is illegal :

Any type of Metal Face, even Feather
Ultimate Reshuffle Perseus and L Drago Clear Wheels
Susanow Clear Wheel
Rex Clear Wheel
DF105
WF
LRF
PD
Absolutely all TAKARA-TOMY equipments, except the Beylauncher, hah.

Was there not someone who used Bakushin ? Did they really make him change the Clear Wheel on it ? Why ?

So, SarabScientist, this was the sheet given by Hasbro that had all those humiliating mistakes on it ?
I think that was Hasbro's list because MFs were used, I saw a Susanoo/Susanow CW, and I think the Bakushin Susanoo/Susanow had a WF
How Hasbro could be so uncoordinated for such an important event, I don't know ...
well that is cool that he thinks of me like a big brother. Hes like the little brother i never had. cool you translated this too pretty cool i would have translated this but lazy
thanks Sara and Jesse.. you guys are so nice! i like my picture.. i was only seven when i first became a champion. i really hope we can all experience asian beyblading!
(May. 05, 2012  12:10 AM)SarabScientist Wrote: Jesse,thanks! It took a really long time to translate it all. I had to do it multiple times swiitching between languages to get the exact translation. Sometime GT gives you wrong words.

neil,you looked so cute when you were 7 Joyful_2 And you still look cute. You had SO MANY pictures,I had to just pick some. And...I am very jealous of your Beyblade Collection!!!

does he have his collection in Canada with him?
thank you guys! my favorite collection is the complete set of galaxy pegasis limited edition but i dont have the picture of it. that's the prize i got from the national grand tournament. i am thankful that there's tourneys here, at least i can still play with my beys!
Yes, they had coloured shirts. It would have been a lot better and a lot more authenticity-friendly than Nelvana's or Hasbro's bland white T-shirts for everyone ...
(May. 10, 2012  12:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, they had coloured shirts. It would have been a lot better and a lot more authenticity-friendly than Nelvana's or Hasbro's bland white T-shirts for everyone ...

Says the individual who will not print me a shirt in any color but white.

Heretic.

I'm also confused as to how they got "Republic of Korea" on a shirt, but would not spell "Indonesia" all the way out.