Beyblade world Championships

Dude, you have no idea how much of a seasoned player Rueben is. He may be 8 years old but lets not forget he actually was the RUNNER UP for the previous junior cat... I dont know who else in the list is a repeat contender other than him.

They can still use String Launchers. And Something i found interesting.

If a beyblade goes into the penalty pocket and doesn't immediately come out then its considered out of play and the opponent wins the match.

So looks like attack types could be semi dominant. Makes for more interesting matches.

And kai V i should be able to record it.

what's the maximum age to enter the tournament?
(Mar. 23, 2012  9:10 PM)Blitzy Wrote: what's the maximum age to enter the tournament?

Qualifiers are over bro.
(Mar. 23, 2012  5:55 PM)Pcyborg Wrote: Dude, you have no idea how much of a seasoned player Rueben is. He may be 8 years old but lets not forget he actually was the RUNNER UP for the previous junior cat... I dont know who else in the list is a repeat contender other than him.

I know, I read about that. I'm saying that they probably believe that, and it's okay, Dark said they could use a string launcher...
The trophy looks kinda plain in my opinion, and I'm not here to just h8, haha. But read the comments though, hahaha.

At least there will be extra content during the tournament!
Just got informed from Zakiah that later in the tournament they will be using TT stadiums.
The question is, which ones? I hope someone will record this, as I won't be able to watch. It would make much more sense to broadcast over live tv, and get a large advertisement for Beyblade in general.
(Mar. 24, 2012  2:42 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just got informed from Zakiah that later in the tournament they will be using TT stadiums.
Yup, thats true. I placed the format on page 2 on what kind of stadiums will be used.

But I guess I wasnt clear enough hence I'll just repost

Round 1 and 2 (round robin)
Striker (Hasbro)

Round 3 (Elimination)
Attack

Round 4 (Finals. Elimination)
Tornado

Non WBBA countries will be having difficulties with Tornado. But with the MF handicap, it might be a whole different thing altogether.
The world championships start today
(Mar. 25, 2012  2:08 AM)Hades ldrago Wrote: The world championships start today

Technically it starts on Sunday. 12pm EST. Certain festivities are going on right now tho.

Just in from Zakiah

Quote:nd another thing we are using striker stadium for pool play and round robin then in the semi final we use BB-10 and the Final we use tornado stadium the one that spin

Quote:we are allowed to use all metal faces and grip launchers

Just letting everyone know these quotes are directly from Zakiah via IM/text
(Mar. 25, 2012  2:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Technically it starts on Sunday. 12pm EST. Certain festivities are going on right now tho.

Just in from Zakiah

Quote:nd another thing we are using striker stadium for pool play and round robin then in the semi final we use BB-10 and the Final we use tornado stadium the one that spin

If this is true, let's bring it home Team USA!!!!! Now that we have mf-2, we can shove in a Basalt combo Grin
(Mar. 25, 2012  2:37 AM)WabbitStore Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  2:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Just in from Zakiah

If this is true, let's bring it home Team USA!!!!! Now that we have mf-2, we can shove in a Basalt combo Grin

Exactly what i told him. Been helping him with different combos. I think he stands a decent chance at winning.

Quote:In the semi finals and finals the stadium center will be spinning left
Oh God, Extreme Stadium?
Sweet Jesus.
Oh man... This'll be hectic. Anyway, is anyone confirmed to be recording this event? Like a few others, i'm a bit busy on sunday.
The Tornado Stadium is actually different than the Extreme Stadium. Off the top of my head, I believe the Tornado Stadium spins faster and has a second spinning part, although don't quote me on the spinning faster.
(Mar. 25, 2012  5:24 AM)Tris Wrote: Oh man... This'll be hectic. Anyway, is anyone confirmed to be recording this event? Like a few others, i'm a bit busy on sunday.

i could record it but i wouldnt have any sound. <_>
Hey, anything is better than nothing!
(Mar. 25, 2012  5:27 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  5:24 AM)Tris Wrote: Oh man... This'll be hectic. Anyway, is anyone confirmed to be recording this event? Like a few others, i'm a bit busy on sunday.

Do ya know the reason why?
(Mar. 25, 2012  5:24 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: The Tornado Stadium is actually different than the Extreme Stadium. Off the top of my head, I believe the Tornado Stadium spins faster and has a second spinning part, although don't quote me on the spinning faster.
Its very different.
Extreme is more closer to a stamina type stadium with a flat spinning disc.
If the stadium center is not moving, its no different from a stamina stadium

Tornado on the other hand has a tornado point (its just a point which has something similar to a tornado ridge). This tornado point makes a big difference.
You either dominate the spot first and hope to KO something out in the process (by riding on the tornado ridge), but lose massive stamina if you hit nothing.
Or stall on the yellow slide zone and hope your opponent just lose stamina in the tornado point and not hit anything.
Or lastly, just fight it out at the tornado point and see which bey wears our first.
But all this depends on which spin direction its set upon. Every 5 second change or simply single spin.? Different set up would require different tactics and combos.

In this kind of scenario, especially the last part, part selection matters to the MAX.
Heavier/more balanced Basalts or Hell will show its advantage.

(Mar. 25, 2012  5:36 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  5:27 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Do ya know the reason why?

Its the software i have. Thats why. I dont have the stuff for audio recordin.
Also the stadium will be spinning left.
Single direction spinning? Chocked_2

Thats very odd. For the Japanese tournament it was a 5 second rotation..
In the beyblade website you can see the world championchip live at 12:00.
Anyway I want Sweden to win! (sorry Zakiah)
In Australia that will be around midnight (EST)...since I see in the timer less than 5 hrs to go before it starts.
But I've got a test tomorrow so I need a good nights sleep and I didn't get good enough sleep last night Uncertain

Good luck to the contestants though Smile
Championships have begun streaming, buts its pre-recorded. Battles start at 1:00 PM EST.