Beyblade tournament what’s a good age to attend?

Hi there I am Max’s mom max is 6 1/2 years old . Up to this point he plays Beyblade’s with his friends we were thinking about going to the Fremont tournament is this something that he will feel good about? would love to hear your thoughts.  I don’t want to put him in a situation where it won’t be fun for him to play or try because everyone is such an expert thank you so much
hello there! beyblade is a hobby for any ages so i dont think your child has any problems entering and having fun in the tournament.
Like what was stated above, Beyblade is for all ages. The younger ones, however, tend to get a bit upset at their first tournament when they don't win, so be prepared for that. Otherwise, the experience is quite enjoyable since he will meet other people that share this hobby.
At a recent tournament I went to, a 4 year old came in second place. I think Max will probably be fine.

I went to my first tournament recently, and even though I only won 2 out of 9 matches, I had fun. But I'm older, so I guess I have a different perspective.

Depending on what beys (parts and manufacturer) Max has, and the tournament format, winning might not be an attainable goal. but it's fun anyway.
The world tournements allow ages 8-13, just wait 1 1/2 years to take him to one.
(Jan. 27, 2019  4:01 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: The world tournements allow ages 8-13, just wait 1 1/2 years to take him to one.

That sounds like WBBA rules. This is the WBO, this has no age restriction. But... you might want to make sure they're ready. We had a blader today who got to the first match and became intimidated by the spectacle of it all and decided they did not want to play anymore.
(Jan. 28, 2019  12:36 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2019  4:01 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: The world tournements allow ages 8-13, just wait 1 1/2 years to take him to one.

That sounds like WBBA rules. This is the WBO, this has no age restriction. But... you might want to make sure they're ready. We had a blader today who got to the first match and became intimidated by the spectacle of it all and decided they did not want to play anymore.

Poor kid :p

thats definitely hasbro?? wbba rules (in phillipines and japan currently) have the 6-12 age limit, wbba in singapore and malaysia dont have any age restrictions.

(Jan. 31, 2019  1:53 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  12:36 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: That sounds like WBBA rules. This is the WBO, this has no age restriction. But... you might want to make sure they're ready. We had a blader today who got to the first match and became intimidated by the spectacle of it all and decided they did not want to play anymore.

thats definitely hasbro?? wbba rules (in phillipines and japan currently) have the 6-12 age limit, wbba in singapore and malaysia dont have any age restrictions.

Hasbro have age restriction. WBBA and WBO don't have age restriction
phillipines has an age restriction, not by WBBA though. it's by their local beyblade distributor