Beyblade strategies

Hi, I wanted to make a thread about beyblade strategies since I have not seen one. Beyblade is my life, so I just want to know as much about it as possible. What are your favorite strategies? Anything related to beyblade strategies is on topic.
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Hi, I wanted to make a thread about beyblade strategies since I have not seen one. Beyblade is my life, so I just want to know as much about it as possible. What are your favorite strategies? Anything related to beyblade strategies is on topic.

Gatayaki/sniping is cool.
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Hi, I wanted to make a thread about beyblade strategies since I have not seen one. Beyblade is my life, so I just want to know as much about it as possible. What are your favorite strategies? Anything related to beyblade strategies is on topic.

It depends what kind of strategy
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Hi, I wanted to make a thread about beyblade strategies since I have not seen one. Beyblade is my life, so I just want to know as much about it as possible. What are your favorite strategies? Anything related to beyblade strategies is on topic.

It depends what kind of strategy
any
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It depends what kind of strategy
any

Huh?
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:25 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: any

Huh?

any type
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:25 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Huh?

any type

Give me an example
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:20 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Well, I'm assuming it was an accident.

yeah cause right now he has like 6 threads like these

one for l drago enegry rings, fanfic, my beyblade team. I never made another thread like this

(Nov. 30, 2020  9:26 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: any type

Give me an example

beyblade strategies in general.
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:18 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Hi, I wanted to make a thread about beyblade strategies since I have not seen one. Beyblade is my life, so I just want to know as much about it as possible. What are your favorite strategies? Anything related to beyblade strategies is on topic.

I usually use that but sometimes, my bey just gets sends flying
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yeah cause right now he has like 6 threads like these

one for l drago enegry rings, fanfic, my beyblade team. I never made another thread like this

(Nov. 30, 2020  9:26 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Give me an example

beyblade strategies in general.

Give me an example and I’ll come up with a strategy like z Achilles vs forneus or something
[Image: imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.wikia...gAegQIARB4]I like to use lots of different launching techniques like Solar Boost. Once I pulled it off in real life!

Only Once.
Have a wobbling bey with a tip that can speed up when it’s at an angle. Making it always speed up. Also launch it at an angle.
a mix of defence and stamina parts.

also parts aren't always the oficial type classification
right spin Spin equalization(brave, 2A, etc.)
Free spin parts(hurricane, Wyvern, etc.)
CS like drivers(unite, fusion, etc.)
orbit archetype(orbit, orbit metal, atomic, yard, yard metal)
I don't have a strategie but I like to use the strongest launcher I have Strongest beyblade combo I have and lord sprigga in L mode
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:18 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

How do you do that?
(Dec. 19, 2020  1:48 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:18 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Gatayaki/sniping is cool.

How do you do that?

A lot of practice, but it's doable

I like the catapult shoot when the wall is on my side and pincer attack the opponent against the wall
(Dec. 19, 2020  1:48 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:18 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Gatayaki/sniping is cool.

How do you do that?

So you have to launch a split second after your opponent and try and land on their bey, it's tough to pull off, but it's usually effective when it works.
(Dec. 19, 2020  4:08 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  1:48 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: How do you do that?

So you have to launch a split second after your opponent and try and land on their bey, it's tough to pull off, but it's usually effective when it works.

Wouldn’t that be cheating? You have to launch at the same time, right?
(Dec. 19, 2020  4:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  4:08 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: So you have to launch a split second after your opponent and try and land on their bey, it's tough to pull off, but it's usually effective when it works.

Well in WBO tournaments yes, so for those you would have to try and predict your opponent's trajectory and try to land on them.
(Dec. 19, 2020  4:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  4:08 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: So you have to launch a split second after your opponent and try and land on their bey, it's tough to pull off, but it's usually effective when it works.

No that would give a unfair advantage to the opponent