Beyblade's current state in Japan- 7/07/14: Return of monthly events in Japan!

Ooh, this looks interesting.

I doubt its Beyblade related (not because I have a good reason to, per say, but more because I don't want to get my hopes up), but I guess its possible.

Also, to all who are saying that it's too soon for a re-release, it's been like 2 and half years since the last release in Japan; that's a pretty long time.
(Apr. 11, 2015  7:58 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Ooh, this looks interesting.

I doubt its Beyblade related (not because I have a good reason to, per say, but more because I don't want to get my hopes up), but I guess its possible.

Also, to all who are saying that it's too soon for a re-release, it's been like 2 and half years since the last release in Japan; that's a pretty long time.

I really hope it's anything BUT Beyblade, not because I dislike them but I still got to catch up with my collection and I'm just not ready for a new one, plus I'm already too use to MFB or Zero G. However it does mean I get a new fresh experience!
(Apr. 11, 2015  7:45 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Maybe it's like how MFB were first released, an anime never happened for a year, it could be the same with the rubber band guns.

Yeah but then staying true to that spirit, all of the good rubber bands will be Japan-exclusive!
(Apr. 11, 2015  9:59 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2015  7:45 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Maybe it's like how MFB were first released, an anime never happened for a year, it could be the same with the rubber band guns.

Yeah but then staying true to that spirit, all of the good rubber bands will be Japan-exclusive!

i'm sorry to ask this, but what are these rubber band shooters?
Guys, the rubber band shooters are G-Shots, nothing with a B in it. In Japan, rubber is actually called gum most of the times. So, all of your talks would make more sense if it was 'Project G'.
(Apr. 11, 2015  11:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Guys, the rubber band shooters are G-Shots, nothing with a B in it. In Japan, rubber is actually called gum most of the times. So, all of your talks would make more sense if it was 'Project G'.

Maybe they found that the name 'G-Shots' simply wouldn't work in the west, so they decided to revamp it as the new B-Shots. I mean, it only makes sense considering that an anime has just got to be in the works. I mean, look at this adorable little guy!

[Image: pic_gomulin.png]

(Apr. 11, 2015  11:23 PM)username786 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2015  9:59 PM)Wizard Wrote:

i'm sorry to ask this, but what are these rubber band shooters?
Doh! That means it might be beyblade.

However, it could also be Beast Wars or B-Daman, but I don't want to speculate.

Why Takara Tomy is hyping this for? I dunno.
Man, just two more days until we find out what Project B is! Although, tomorrow night EST will be the morning of the 15th in Japan time. So maybe we'll find out then? Gah, I hate waiting.
Honestly I'm rather excited for the announcement whether its Beyblade related or not. Regardless the announcement should be fun.
I am going to enjoy the reactions of Bladers if it were not beyblade.
(Apr. 14, 2015  3:28 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I am going to enjoy the reactions of Bladers if it were not beyblade.

Personally, with the reaction some of you guys have had claiming you would not be interested because it would be too early or whatever, it looks like things are going to be the same whatever happens ...

But really, we know that the return of Beyblade is coming, so it is just a matter of it being already now, or OK, the excitement settles down and we look for a slightly more distant future than in a couple of days.
(Apr. 08, 2015  2:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo guys, this could be anything, but not much has B in its name among TAKARA-TOMY's toylines and all of their Beyblade lines were called "ProjectBB1" etc., so do not get your hopes too up, but I will post this here just in case it actually is something interesting for us in the end :
Hey, just saw this. Definitely not Beyblade related in my opinion. Phrases like "new project" and "ready to excite the world" imply something completely new and revolutionary, not a revival.

That being said, I'm a huge Takara fan in general, so I'm excited either way. Hopefully it will be something with more collectors' value than G-Shot.
I really hope Japan is releasing Beywarrior Cyborg for us.
I'm also betting that it isn't Beyblade because how are they going to create a system more powerful than Synchrome? You could argue that TT are probably starting off fresh with a new and basic system but what is the next basic system going to be? An RC system like Momohimi's fan series where you can control the speed and direction of the Beyblade?

I bet it's some new Transformers series or so something based on robots. I hope this B project is not that rubber band shooter. I know it's called a B project but it could just disguise the G-Shots project just too narrow our guesses... I guess.
(Apr. 14, 2015  4:14 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hopefully it will be something with more collectors' value than G-Shot.

Nothing could ever hold more collectors' value than G-Shot. Nothing.

I like how I made a joke about it being G-Shots, and we kind of blew up about it. Same thing happened about a year ago, I suggested an estimate year for Beyblade's return and some of you guys took it almost literally. Do you guys look up to me that much or am I just poor at communicating when I'm joking or not?

21 hours left as of this posting.
(Apr. 14, 2015  9:42 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I really hope Japan is releasing Beywarrior Cyborg for us.

I'd never thought of that: TT releasing a Hasbro side series.

Irony at its best.
(Apr. 14, 2015  10:41 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2015  9:42 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I really hope Japan is releasing Beywarrior Cyborg for us.

I'd never thought of that: TT releasing a Hasbro side series.

Irony at its best.

Well the font seems similar, and the concept seems "revolutionary" to Japan, isn't it?
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/

Found this link for it.
If it was Beywarriors Cyborg then I will go all nutter butters because it is basically Beyraiderz all over again except with a better anime but the toys are the same.
If you go onto Takara Tomy's website where it displays the countdown, it shows the four colored squares and underneath it displays four kanji that read 「本能覚醒亅I have no clue what this means, but here are those Kanji on Jisho along with their individual English meanings.

According to Google Translate together they mean "Instinct awakening," but knowing Google Translate this could be very wrong, so take it with a grain of salt. I will ask my penpal for a translation, she should be able to help.
(Apr. 14, 2015  11:18 PM)Wizard Wrote: If you go onto Takara Tomy's website where it displays the countdown, it shows the four colored squares and underneath it displays four kanji that read 「本能覚醒亅I have no clue what this means, but here are those Kanji on Jisho along with their individual English meanings.

According to Google Translate together they mean "Instinct awakening," but knowing Google Translate this could be very wrong, so take it with a grain of salt. I will ask my penpal for a translation, she should be able to help.

I already posted about that, in my initial post about Project B.
If it's those G-Shots then I will be super disappointed because it's not revolutionary, if it's a new Transformers series then that's nothing new. I hope it isn't any of those two I mentioned above because that's not exciting, that's just expected.
(Apr. 15, 2015  12:00 AM)♥FussyPharmist♥ Wrote: If it's those G-Shots then I will be super disappointed because it's not revolutionary, if it's a new Transformers series then that's nothing new. I hope it isn't any of those two I mentioned above because that's not exciting, that's just expected.
Again, it's not G-Shot. G-Shot was publicly announced a long time ago and the toys are already being sold. You guys shouldn't take everything Wizard says so seriously lol
(Apr. 15, 2015  12:31 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2015  12:00 AM)♥FussyPharmist♥ Wrote: If it's those G-Shots then I will be super disappointed because it's not revolutionary, if it's a new Transformers series then that's nothing new. I hope it isn't any of those two I mentioned above because that's not exciting, that's just expected.
Again, it's not G-Shot. G-Shot was publicly announced a long time ago and the toys are already being sold. You guys shouldn't take everything Wizard says so seriously lol

Well... you better hope it stays like that... dun dun DUN!!!

I still think it will be something for Transformers which I hope not because whilst Transformers is cool, I want a Beyblade series.
if this does turn out to be a new beyblade series, what new features would you like the beyblade to have.