Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

(Aug. 15, 2008  2:29 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  1:55 PM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  10:34 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  2:48 AM)flashfox Wrote: I would totally love a mechanical launcher..you know with a little motor. Would give you higher RPM, but you trade launching techniques.

I've seen images of a launcher called the RPM launcher that was meant to give your blade 25% more RPM at launch. Duno whether it was true or not though.

Are you talking about the wind-up launchers?

These ones used ripcords.

I think your talking about the black beypointer on top of the new MFB lanucher..

Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Aug. 15, 2008  11:03 PM)rkayd Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  2:29 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  1:55 PM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  10:34 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  2:48 AM)flashfox Wrote: I would totally love a mechanical launcher..you know with a little motor. Would give you higher RPM, but you trade launching techniques.

I've seen images of a launcher called the RPM launcher that was meant to give your blade 25% more RPM at launch. Duno whether it was true or not though.

Are you talking about the wind-up launchers?

These ones used ripcords.

I think your talking about the black beypointer otop of the new MFB lanucher..

No...those don't record your RMP.
I found this :

High RPM Launcher

The high RPM launcher is harder to hold, but can launch 25% faster than normal.
A Free spinning bearing track would be amazing.
That with a metal sharp botom. Oh boy. Or with a free spining metal ball tip like sea drake/thunder surpant.

Also a jumping track.
(Aug. 16, 2008  12:49 AM)Maz Wrote: Also a jumping track.

Yeah, one that actually works, unlike Trygle. I mentioned a combination of the Engine Gear Clutches (the ones that released the Engine Gear) and the Trygle's Jumping Mechanism. If the Track was wide enough to be easily hit, maybe the Jumping ability would be effective.
(Aug. 15, 2008  11:16 PM)rkayd Wrote: I found this :

High RPM Launcher

There is also the EZ Shooter Power Custom, which supposedly increases your launch power by 11% because it has more cogs in the gear system than normal shooters do.
(Aug. 16, 2008  3:09 AM)Kei Wrote:

High RPM Launcher

There is also the EZ Shooter Power Custom, which supposedly increases your launch power by 11% because it has more cogs in the gear system than normal shooters do.
I thought it was because it has less cogs not more.
(Aug. 16, 2008  5:02 PM)Maz Wrote:

High RPM Launcher

More notches on the cog=more + faster rotations= more power
Im pretty sure its less. Think about it. Your pulling a rip cord that has lets say 50 notches. if theres 10 notches in the launcher the beyblade gets 5 rotations in the time it takes for you to pull the rip cord out. If theres 9 notches it spins about 5.5 times in the time it takes to pull the rip cord out. So the notches on the cog the beter.
i should also point out that i don't know anything about physics but both of those make sense to me
Haha no worries Smile.
(Aug. 14, 2008  11:53 PM)Grey Wrote: But how about an "engine gear gyro weight" where when the clutch kicks in, a fly wheel inside the blade spins and creates forces which helps to speed up the top. Just watch a gyroscope spin and you'll see what i mean.

Chances are, you'll be making the outer part spin faster as it "pushes off" against the core. If you reduce the weight of the core enough so that it'll spin instead, then there's no more point using a gyro anymore.

Anyway, it will be too damn complicated.

(Aug. 15, 2008  3:14 AM)Train Wrote: I wouldn't mind seeing a beyblade with flails (like little chains that lift up when spinning and cause some damage). Might not work that great, but I think it would be neat to see.

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

A "little" motor cannot bring a beyblade to any decent RPM (unless you're using an insanely expensive and unprofitable one).

(Aug. 16, 2008  2:21 AM)Grey Wrote: Yeah, one that actually works, unlike Trygle. I mentioned a combination of the Engine Gear Clutches (the ones that released the Engine Gear) and the Trygle's Jumping Mechanism. If the Track was wide enough to be easily hit, maybe the Jumping ability would be effective.

I designed several ways this could be done some time back, I think when OTC was having a design competition =P
i'd really want to see some dinosaur blades, maybe just a team of them 1 endurance,1 defense,1 attack and 1 combinaton.
i'd also really like to see thm make an actual wobble blade, ya know what galman was s'posed to be but really wasn't.
ive experimented trying to make one and it looks so cool and crazy, all ya need is a decient bit of weight in the centre of the blade towards the top of it, but there's no real exsisting part that has that yet.
i don't think the basic designs of the current and past blades can do this though coz their all designed to have limited weight in the cente of the blade, and if it is their it's towards the base of it(not high enough to get it really wobbling).
The only way ive bin able to make one is when i make my own blades out of polymer clay, when my design incorpaorates a a bolt/screw through the cente of the blade(having the bulky end up the top) while the blade is designed to be compact.
WiLdDeFeNdEr have you got a picture of these polymer clay beyblades? It would be interesting to see what they are like and how you made them.
(Aug. 16, 2008  5:07 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2008  5:02 PM)Maz Wrote:

High RPM Launcher

More notches on the cog=more + faster rotations= more power
there is only one "gear in the pwr. cus.
(Aug. 16, 2008  9:47 PM)Maz Wrote: Im pretty sure its less. Think about it. Your pulling a rip cord that has lets say 50 notches. if theres 10 notches in the launcher the beyblade gets 5 rotations in the time it takes for you to pull the rip cord out. If theres 9 notches it spins about 5.5 times in the time it takes to pull the rip cord out. So the notches on the cog the beter.

For the record substitute "notches" for "teeth" everyone(not just maz ;p).
yes there is 9 teeth in the pwr custom whereas 10 in regular EZ shooter.
(Aug. 17, 2008  7:04 PM)NeoBlader Wrote: WiLdDeFeNdEr have you got a picture of these polymer clay beyblades? It would be interesting to see what they are like and how you made them.

Sorry I havn't got a picture i don't have a full one at the moment i kinda just made some dodgey basic design pieces and tested them( just to get an idea of their durability and stuff) and threw them out when i was done.
but i am in the process of making a new detailed beyblade soon( i'll start by the end of the week) and i'll let ya know when it's finished. right now they only spin for up to 50 secounds(without a weight disc just polymer clay) but my plan is to just use the polymer clay form as a mold for a metal clay(full metal beyblade prototype) , i'll be a bit expensive but it's just a little project i'm workin on to keep me busy so i don't mind.
But from all my tests the final product is expected work reallly well, plus the bolt in the middle really gives it a strong spin so it's not much effected by being hit.
I would like to see an effective Phantom Fox. Cause even though its kinda cool its sucks....so bad.
I'd like to see a Track that is wide. About as wide as most Blade Bases.
Id like to see a beyblade system where all the parts fit together tightly so nothing rattles unlike the weight disks and blades bases of a lot of the plastic blades with spin gears.

Also some metal parts that dont affect the weight of the blade so there still legal but increase the toughness so they dont break. Maybe made out of some sort of aluminium alloy.

Another thing id like to see is parts that have a specific purpose and arent fancy with animal heads on the AR. So for example, a plain smash AR . This way they would be more effective as they would be designed for permormance not looks.
If you use a blade that uses SP, use Cross Survivor upside down and you'll have your wish XD
(Aug. 19, 2008  2:18 PM)NeoBlader Wrote: Also some metal parts that dont affect the weight of the blade so there still legal but increase the toughness so they dont break. Maybe made out of some sort of aluminium alloy.

Another thing id like to see is parts that have a specific purpose and arent fancy with animal heads on the AR. So for example, a plain smash AR . This way they would be more effective as they would be designed for permormance not looks.

How could you actually add metal to a Beyblade without increasing weight?

And a plain smash AR would be Einstein MS's AR, Metal Spring. That has really great Smash, and there aren't any real heads on it.
(Aug. 19, 2008  4:59 PM)Grey Wrote: How could you actually add metal to a Beyblade without increasing weight?
By taking away an equivalent amount of plastic =D

(Aug. 19, 2008  4:59 PM)Grey Wrote: And a plain smash AR would be Einstein MS's AR, Metal Spring. That has really great Smash, and there aren't any real heads on it.
I think, really great isn't an accurate description. It's decent, but not spectacular; also, there's three frog heads on it if I remember correctly.

Anyway, the point is, you can have nice smash even with artistic design. There's no reason for it to be otherwise.
(Aug. 19, 2008  5:27 PM)Nic Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2008  4:59 PM)Grey Wrote: And a plain smash AR would be Einstein MS's AR, Metal Spring. That has really great Smash, and there aren't any real heads on it.
I think, really great isn't an accurate description. It's decent, but not spectacular; also, there's three frog heads on it if I remember correctly.

Anyway, the point is, you can have nice smash even with artistic design. There's no reason for it to be otherwise.

...*checks*

Oh, that' right. There were three small frog heads on the metal part of the AR.
But yeah, like Nic said, you can have effective Smash Attack even with the animal heads on the Beyblade. Having a good smash AR with the heads on it is (usually) pleasing both aesthetically and performance-wise.
(Aug. 19, 2008  5:34 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2008  5:27 PM)Nic Wrote:

...*checks*

Oh, that' right. There were three small frog heads on the metal part of the AR.
But yeah, like Nic said, you can have effective Smash Attack even with the animal heads on the Beyblade. Having a good smash AR with the heads on it is (usually) pleasing both aesthetically and performance-wise.

Sometimes there can be recoil though, which can kinda spoil a good AR
An AR like Wing Attacker's that also worked properly, made with some kind of triggers so the wings pop out with a heavy hit or something would be cool.