Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

(Aug. 11, 2008  7:34 PM)Daisuke (DZ) Wrote: how about a huge blade thats like 1 foot in diamater. it would be like real beyblades versus the keychains. WITH MONEY BEYBLADES lol

^Wouldn't spin in most stadiums, would be insane to launch, would probably be mistaken for a weapon in airports, etc.

I'd like to see a beyblade that had a Bottom that reached up to the Wheel, and covered the Track entirely. There would be a space in between the Track and Bottom, like the Wolborg 4's base, only with a much bigger space. Imagine it looking like the covering of a fan (y'know, the thing that keeps fingers and other things from hitting the fan's blades), only in the shape of Wolborg 4's Shaft. It could let air move through the space in between the Bottom and Track.

I don't know if it would be useful in any way, but it would be cool.

...Also, a Heavy Metal Core for the MFB. Available everywhere, and not just in Takara blades. ; _ ;
i would also like to see competetive beyblading, but the only way i could see that happening if people could design their own parts(with limitations to weight and stuff ofcourse), kinda like the Robot Wars concept.
And to whom eva mention somehtin about beyblades levitating and possible fighting ina 3d range it's not impossible, go onto wikipedia and look up the LEVITRON, It's a spiining top that floats in the air while spinning due to magnetism. [/align]
how about this?

Wheel: The wheel has 10 Rollers and is circular shape, each roller has a slight space inbetween and it is completely covered with rubber. (I figured this would give it great excaping ability)

Track: 135, Higher-Middle

Bottom: Hard Semi-Flat, Made out of a metal HARDER than concrete, so when it lands on concretew the concrete scratches.
(Aug. 13, 2008  3:33 AM)Gotruto Wrote: how about this?

Wheel: The wheel has 10 Rollers and is circular shape, each roller has a slight space inbetween and it is completely covered with rubber. (I figured this would give it great excaping ability)

Track: 135, Higher-Middle

Bottom: Hard Semi-Flat, Made out of a metal HARDER than concrete, so when it lands on concretew the concrete scratches.

But why would you launch on concrete? Why would you need to SCRATCH the concrete?
better safe than sorry
Just don't launch beyblades on concrete, it's a dumb idea.
(Aug. 13, 2008  3:33 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Bottom: Hard Semi-Flat, Made out of a metal HARDER than concrete, so when it lands on concretew the concrete scratches.

why
i'd like to see advances in the stadium like little bumps and ramps in them so they beyblades movements would be less pedictable( i think like a ramp around the edge so that when attack type would be complete circling around the stadium theyd do jumps(could have some battle use but mainly to make the game look more interesting) , and little bumps in the arena floor just big enough to make the beyblade have to swerve around them but not cause any real damage to it's spin so that it's movements are abit more random then the basic multiple figure 8 type pattern around the stadium.
(Aug. 13, 2008  9:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2008  3:33 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Bottom: Hard Semi-Flat, Made out of a metal HARDER than concrete, so when it lands on concretew the concrete scratches.

why

To boost your street cred by having a bey that can destroy the pavement.
(Aug. 14, 2008  12:47 PM)WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote: i'd like to see advances in the stadium like little bumps and ramps in them so they beyblades movements would be less pedictable( i think like a ramp around the edge so that when attack type would be complete circling around the stadium theyd do jumps(could have some battle use but mainly to make the game look more interesting) , and little bumps in the arena floor just big enough to make the beyblade have to swerve around them but not cause any real damage to it's spin so that it's movements are abit more random then the basic multiple figure 8 type pattern around the stadium.

This would just remove skill from the game and add luck as a larger factor, IMO ...
the rc beyblades should shoot bbs! lol
(Jul. 28, 2008  2:11 AM)bugturtles Wrote: A ridiculously low Track with a tip like Grip Attacker's.

YES PLZ
That previous idea about a full beyblade engine gear where the blade spins instead of the tip well i don't really think that its possible as theres nothing for the blade to spin against or push off, if you know what i mean. Eg. On the original engine gear beyblades, the tip pushed off of the actual top.

But how about an "engine gear gyro weight" where when the clutch kicks in, a fly wheel inside the blade spins and creates forces which helps to speed up the top. Just watch a gyroscope spin and you'll see what i mean.
(Aug. 14, 2008  11:42 PM)AdvancedBlader Wrote: That previous idea about a full beyblade engine gear where the blade spins instead of the tip well i don't really think that its possible as theres nothing for the blade to spin against or push off, if you know what i mean. Eg. On the original engine gear beyblades, the tip pushed off of the actual top.

But how about an "engine gear gyro weight" where when the clutch kicks in, a fly wheel inside the blade spins and creates forces which helps to speed up the top. Just watch a gyroscope spin and you'll see what i mean.

Are you referring to my idea of making a "full-blade-engine"? If so...the idea was already shrugged off, and after thinking about it, I realized it's kind of impossible anyway.

As for your variation...I don't know. I don't think that would work the way you wrote, but I don't know much about physics.
...(Nic?)
(Aug. 14, 2008  6:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  12:47 PM)WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote: i'd like to see advances in the stadium like little bumps and ramps in them so they beyblades movements would be less pedictable( i think like a ramp around the edge so that when attack type would be complete circling around the stadium theyd do jumps(could have some battle use but mainly to make the game look more interesting) , and little bumps in the arena floor just big enough to make the beyblade have to swerve around them but not cause any real damage to it's spin so that it's movements are abit more random then the basic multiple figure 8 type pattern around the stadium.

This would just remove skill from the game and add luck as a larger factor, IMO ...

Brad that wouid only be until you have expirence with it.
I would like a stadium like this too. Creating potential for new shots and combinations that would not be strong or nesscessary in other stadiums. and really there have been bad stadiums before so
I would totally love a mechanical launcher..you know with a little motor. Would give you higher RPM, but you trade launching techniques.
(Aug. 15, 2008  2:31 AM)Blue Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  6:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Brad that wouid only be until you have expirence with it.
I would like a stadium like this too. Creating potential for new shots and combinations that would not be strong or nesscessary in other stadiums. and really there have been bad stadiums before so
Would depend. It would have to be bumps not ramps so both spin directions could take advantage of this and the holes would kill spin by a decent amount no matter how shallow it was and it would have issues getting back out of it unless it was hit or still early before spin died through time alone.

I wouldn't mind seeing a beyblade with flails (like little chains that lift up when spinning and cause some damage). Might not work that great, but I think it would be neat to see.
I would like to see a working legal spark maker thingy i think it would be cool!!!!

AND i would also be cool if beyblade became as popular as basketball or hockey Smile
like have sturdy stadiums in front of skools and in parks!!! so people could fight with beyblades instead of fists Smile
Joyful_2
(Aug. 15, 2008  10:05 AM)rkayd Wrote: I would like to see a working legal spark maker thingy i think it would be cool!!!!

Spark Disks
Thunder Dragon
I think that a beyblade like one of theses spinning tops http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tippe_top would be good, especially if it had a different tip on each side so that when it flipped it changed mode.

Don't know if it would be effective in battle but if it worked it would be quite fun anyway.
(Aug. 15, 2008  2:48 AM)flashfox Wrote: I would totally love a mechanical launcher..you know with a little motor. Would give you higher RPM, but you trade launching techniques.

I've seen images of a launcher called the RPM launcher that was meant to give your blade 25% more RPM at launch. Duno whether it was true or not though.
(Aug. 15, 2008  10:23 AM)NeoBlader Wrote: I think that a beyblade like one of theses spinning tops http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tippe_top would be good, especially if it had a different tip on each side so that when it flipped it changed mode.

Don't know if it would be effective in battle but if it worked it would be quite fun anyway.
I think this would be fun. I don't know what the differences between the Tippe Top Beyblade and a regular Beyblade would be, really. :\

(Aug. 15, 2008  10:34 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  2:48 AM)flashfox Wrote: I would totally love a mechanical launcher..you know with a little motor. Would give you higher RPM, but you trade launching techniques.

I've seen images of a launcher called the RPM launcher that was meant to give your blade 25% more RPM at launch. Duno whether it was true or not though.

Never heard of it. I've heard of a launcher that calculates your RPM, though.

Are you talking about the wind-up launchers?
(Aug. 15, 2008  1:55 PM)bugturtles Wrote:

Aww, eew! I hated those. They barely worked and gave you zero launching technique. I bought one, and it's more of a hassle to use it than to just pull a winder IMO.

That being said, I hope that they either make the Wind-up Launcher work better (like firefox's idea), or just not deal with them in the MFB generation.
(Aug. 15, 2008  1:55 PM)bugturtles Wrote:

These ones used ripcords.