Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

I would also love to see a QH230[ Quadruple Height 230]. it would be greatly similar to the design of the TH170, only it would have four different modes; i'd prefer if they were mode 1: 135 or 145, mode 2: 160 or 170, mode 3: 200, and mode 4: 230.
yes i guess it would be op.
oh and for a clear wheel they should make a solid crocodile ring but with blades like herculeo or dragonis
metal eternal wide defense
metal wide flat
(Jul. 29, 2013  12:07 AM)Tri Wrote: Lawn mower blade + pen point, duh.

Anyways I'd like to see a CS tip, except the plastic part in the middle would be metal. Maybe CMS (Coat Metal Sharp)? I about said metal coat sharp but if that were the case, the rubber would be metal, which would lower defensive potential seeing as it couldn't grip the stadium floor.

I thought a CMB would be cool :3 Coated Metal Ball Tongue_out
THEN A CWB. CIRCLE WIDE BALL. I WOULD USE THE HECK OUT OF IT.

What's that supposed to mean?Uncertain
rubber flat ball :both parts rubber but plastic and rubber vice versa would be cool
coated rubber ball :completey rubber
An MFB Metal Change tip.

I'd also like to see a BGrin with a rubber bottom, similar to Bearing Core 2.
(Jul. 29, 2013  5:50 AM)ryukiba Wrote:

What's that supposed to mean?Uncertain

I would assume a lawnmower blade with a pen point as the tip so it uses the cutting blade to shred beys.

Unfortunately there's no "will it blend" video of them trying out beyblades. I think blender parts would be more suitable than a lawn mower lol
Oh ok I'll use that insteadSmile thanks
Your gonna make that Gasp !? You should post a video of it on YouTube like the Fruit ninja beyblade.
Well I'm gonna tryGrin I saw that video it looked epic!!Grin
it would be cool to see an EB tip [eternal ball ]. it would look like a normal ball tip, only the ball part of the tip would be able to freely rotate 360, in latitude and longitude, to help deflect attacks.
ultimate RF/R2F/LRF. the rubber would be made out of softer rubber, and the tip would be wider.
Hasbro makes soft RF/R²F's but they are average width. Sounds like it would be An R²GF, RGF, RWF, or R²WF.

The abbreviations stand for Right Rubber GiGA flat, Rubber Gig a flat, Right Rubber wide flat, and Right Rubber Wide flat

EF (Eternal Flat or even better EGF (Eternal Giga flat.)

ESWD (Eternal sharp wide defense) would be a cool tip. Also MGF ( Metal GIGA FlAT) would rock.
An MFB tip ( Metal Flat Ball), I thought the abbreviation was funny.
Metal spin track, such as MBD145 or MCH120. Also a chrome/metal wheel made of metal, but coated in rubber for left-spin variatins
Someone has probably already said this several times, but...

Rubber Giga Flat!! XD
That would be so deadly ahaha.
You could probably make Zero-G KO's in a BB-10 with all the stadium shaking that thing'd cause.
Flash & Wyvang Wyvang would annihilate everything aahhh that'd be so awesome.
(Aug. 03, 2013  6:17 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Someone has probably already said this several times, but...

Rubber Giga Flat!! XD
I remember posting that.

(Aug. 03, 2013  6:25 PM)Insomniac Wrote: You could probably make Zero-G KO's in a BB-10 with all the stadium shaking that thing'd cause.
Than RGF in Zero G would flip the stadium vertically.
a magnetic spin track and rubber eternal sharp
The 0G stadium would be like "Nope." And then start sliding away XD
I got a few!

G:D: gyro drive- this 4d bottom has gyroscope technology. the inner disk can make the bey stand up even once the main body stops spinning.

eas: eternal around sharp: simply a combo of eternal sharp and around sharp; it outclasses ewd.

wgf: a flat wide as wd.

eternal flat: a free spinning giga flat.