Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

they don't make make any new MFB's anymore... except for hasbro releasing the rest of shogun steel and this is basically wishing wich parts and bey's you wish would come true it's not entirely based on logic...

EDIT: what about my Idea's on the last page?
Lazer your trypio idea would be super easy to destabilize
Not true. Actually I think the idea is pretty good.
it really depends on its height and a mfb wolborg would be awesome their so much cooler then burn wolf and dark wolf
thanks @Shining GOD MS Smile oh and BTW my Idea on the last page was
(Sep. 26, 2013  8:29 PM)Lazer Wrote: I think they should make a QH120[sextuple hight 120) it can change from 120 to 145 to 165 to 180 to 200 to 230 it would be the most versitile part in history!
thats cool but maybe it should be called t2h
what would T2H stand for?
No prob, it's true. Since Trypio is completely circular, it could be viable for Defense and maybe even Stamina. Although a MFB Wolborg would be cool.
ten squared height kinda like a second triple height
(Sep. 26, 2013  9:24 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: No prob, it's true. Since Trypio is completely circular, it could be viable for Defense and maybe even Stamina. Although a MFB Wolborg would be cool.
I think Phantom Orion BGrin would be the MFB wolborg... oh and a MFB Trypio would also have great park/outdoor properties it would make a great frizbee Smug
heres one M2F metal flat but shaped like R2f
(Oct. 04, 2013  7:40 AM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: heres one M2F metal flat but shaped like R2f

Oh so like the fake ones that come with those fake beys by Rapidity!XD
I'd like to see a J 160- 240 or Jump 160- 240 track that when hit, would jump up to 240. This would sort of be like the Plastic Gen bey that could work similarly. This could be become a successor to Beat lynx's TH170. It would be mainly for MFB because Zero G synchromes would be too heavy for the spring to work properly. I would suggest Beat lynx J145-240 TB
I want to see a wide defense curve piece it'll have the big plastic ring from rdf and then a slight curve filling the wd plastic ring and it'll have metal inside to add some weight but the outside will be plastic
or CWD (coat wide defense) RD (rubber defense) CD (coat defense) and finally a WTH170 (wing TH170).
yeah but not a fake piece of trash
RMB-Rolling Metal Ball just like hoe some of those ball deoderants are or EB-Eternal ball or maybe EF-Eternal Flat
I don't know why, but I wanna see a face with a free spinning part in it.
I got 3: TF: Tera Flat, as wide as PD
UF: Ultra Flat, as wide as WD
PF (or POF) POlished Flat, as wide as PD, just flat
I'd like to see some MFB engine gear beyblade but the gears be much more powerful
I want there to be a QR145=Quadruple Roller 145
I just am idea wat about a beyblade with free spinning wheel on the FUSION WHEEL so it can't take damaged
(Oct. 17, 2013  9:58 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I just am idea wat about a beyblade with free spinning wheel on the FUSION WHEEL so it can't take damaged
Scythe already has a PC Frame that is free spinning.
That's cool and all but I mean free spinning metal wheels ( kinda like tr145 but metal) all along the MW so it really makes a difference