Beyblade maker

put your ideas for Beyblades dual layer to DB season

first put whatever gen you want 

example: dual layer

but it could also be god, cho-z, gt,, or sparking

next, type: ( attack, defence, stamina or balance ) 

example: defence 

next layer/ring name 

example: holy

next, chip (if you have one, if not skip this)

example: titan

next, full layer name (layer/ring and chip if you have one)

example: holy titan

now, explain the design of your layer

next, disc (name)

example: life 

now, explain your disc

next driver ( what it looks like and name )

finally, gimmicks and spin
(Jul. 03, 2021  7:20 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote: put your ideas for Beyblades dual layer to DB season

next layer/ring name 

next, disc (name)

now, explain your disc

There's already a thread for this
(Jul. 03, 2021  7:20 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote: put your ideas for Beyblades dual layer to DB season

next layer/ring name 

next, disc (name)

now, explain your disc

My Own Custom Beyblade Burst Sparking Beyblade!
[spoiler]

Thor Thunderstorm Mui Surge'+S

Type: Attack

Superking Chip - Thor 

Thor is a Chip with a blue motif and a man with a grey helmet on and light blue skin looking downwards. It also has light blue lightning details all over it.

Ring - Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm is a ring with a grey motif and light blue lightning details going across it (like it's chip). It has 4 blades, and it's limit break ability is where two metal blades (hammers) come out of the blades and turns from a stationary attack type to an aggressive attack type. This can also give it more weight, with means more grip to the stadium and more burst resistance.

Forge Disc: Mui 

Mui is an aggresive attack disc with 4 blades, akin to it's ring. It can give the beyblade more attack and speed.

Performance Tip: Surge'(+S)

Surge is a light blue metal flat tip. It's attachment is a ring that you can put on the bottom of the driver for enhanced speed and counterattack capabilities.

Movement: It starts of the battle with a flower pattern, but as the limit break ability activates, it soon becomes much more aggressive and zooms around the outer edge of the stadium.
(Jul. 03, 2021  7:55 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

next layer/ring name 

next, disc (name)

now, explain your disc

My Own Custom Beyblade Burst Sparking Beyblade!
[spoiler]

Superking Chip - Thor 

Thor is a Chip with a blue motif and a man with a grey helmet on and light blue skin looking downwards. It also has light blue lightning details all over it.

Ring - Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm is a ring with a grey motif and light blue lightning details going across it (like it's chip). It has 4 blades, and it's limit break ability is where two metal blades (hammers) come out of the blades and turns from a stationary attack type to an aggressive attack type. This can also give it more weight, with means more grip to the stadium and more burst resistance.

Mui is an aggresive attack disc with 4 blades, akin to it's ring. It can give the beyblade more attack and speed.

Surge is a light blue metal flat tip. It's attachment is a ring that you can put on the bottom of the driver for enhanced speed and counterattack capabilities.

Movement: It starts of the battle with a flower pattern, but as the limit break ability activates, it soon becomes much more aggressive and zooms around the outer edge of the stadium.

nice! I LIKE it! if you want i can try and model it with your input if you want

(Jul. 03, 2021  7:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

next layer/ring name 

next, disc (name)

now, explain your disc

There's already a thread for this

so?
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:00 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  7:55 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: My Own Custom Beyblade Burst Sparking Beyblade!
[spoiler]

Superking Chip - Thor 

Ring - Thunderstorm

(Jul. 03, 2021  7:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: There's already a thread for this

so?
uh you don't have to but you can if you want to
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:04 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: uh you don't have to but you can if you want to

I WANT to BUT I need your input on it soo I cant if you wont give me input
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:06 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:04 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: uh you don't have to but you can if you want to

I WANT to BUT I need your input on it soo I cant if you wont give me input

alright yeah
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:08 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: alright yeah

okay, if you want it 3d printed you will need to do that yourself, I'm here to model and take ideas
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:11 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:08 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: alright yeah

okay, if you want it 3d printed you will need to do that yourself, I'm here to model and take ideas

thats fine, i'm pretty good at drawing myself so i can make it

edit: er... *model* it
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:12 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: thats fine, i'm pretty good at drawing myself so i can make it

can you draw an original design so I have a picture to base it off of
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:14 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:12 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: thats fine, i'm pretty good at drawing myself so i can make it

can you draw an original design so I have a picture to base it off of
alright gotcha lol
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:16 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:14 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote: can you draw an original design so I have a picture to base it off of
alright gotcha lol

thanks, don't rush it tho , im not in a hurry
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:17 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:16 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: alright gotcha lol

thanks, don't rush it tho , im not in a hurry

alright
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:21 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:17 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote: thanks, don't rush it tho , im not in a hurry

alright

I go off worldbeyblade at 9 soo i might not reply till tommorow
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:00 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  7:55 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: My Own Custom Beyblade Burst Sparking Beyblade!
[spoiler]

Superking Chip - Thor 

Ring - Thunderstorm

(Jul. 03, 2021  7:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: There's already a thread for this

so?

So? what do you mean? We can't have two threads of the same thing
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So? what do you mean? We can't have two threads of the same thing
and why cant we

edit: if you don't like the thread then why are you on it
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:47 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So? what do you mean? We can't have two threads of the same thing
and why cant we

*Sighs* Idk we just can't
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:48 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:47 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote: and why cant we

*Sighs* Idk we just can't

*rolls eyes* I bet you there will be a different thread the same as another one
and why cant we

look man he's just tryna reassure you that doesn't mean he doesn't likes the thread heck he could be typing a character right now and typing oml i love this thread oogly boogly its just the rules (i think)
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:50 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

look man he's just tryna reassure you that doesn't mean he doesn't likes the thread heck he could be typing a character right now and typing oml i love this thread oogly boogly its just the rules (i think)
ok

don't really understand why that is a rule but ok
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:50 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:48 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: *Sighs* Idk we just can't

*rolls eyes* I bet you there will be a different thread the same as another one

Look, I'm trying to be nice right now but if you won't listen then I have to talk to the staff

(Jul. 03, 2021  8:50 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

How did you know I was typing up the next chapter?
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:50 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote: *rolls eyes* I bet you there will be a different thread the same as another one

Look, I'm trying to be nice right now but if you won't listen then I have to talk to the staff

ok, does that mean I have to close the thread?
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:55 PM)MasterBlader77 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Look, I'm trying to be nice right now but if you won't listen then I have to talk to the staff

ok, does that mean I have to close the thread?

You'll have to wait for a moderator to close it
btw I am gonna leave worldbeyblade in 4 mins so I wont be replying till tommorow
and why cant we

Because it’s against the rules and is considered a redundant thread. Thread like this usually are closed because another thread already exists with the same purpose.