[img]blob:https://worldbeyblade.org/e62cfbba-64d0-42bb-9ecc-a4ef9d41f9ea[/img]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:16 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wait you are a villager now?
(Feb. 02, 2021  10:50 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:16 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wait you are a villager now?

[Image: tenor.gif]
get a pan lid that is made of metal and looks like a beystadium and battle your beys in it

its really annoying so your parents will get really annoyed at it, which depending on the type of person you are, it can be really funny

congrats you lost seconds of your life reading this post which is useless
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:18 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: get a pan lid that is made of metal and looks like a beystadium and battle your beys in it

its really annoying so your parents will get really annoyed at it, which depending  on the type of person you are, it can be really funny

Seal your stadium and fill it up with water, then launch Garuda in at full speed
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:30 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:18 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: get a pan lid that is made of metal and looks like a beystadium and battle your beys in it

its really annoying so your parents will get really annoyed at it, which depending  on the type of person you are, it can be really funny

Seal your stadium and fill it up with water, then launch Garuda in at full speed

*Flex Seal music plays*
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:30 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

I dont have banana, does blue banana hasbro works?
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:44 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:30 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Seal your stadium and fill it up with water, then launch Garuda in at full speed

I dont have banana, does blue banana hasbro works?
Banana? Is that another way of saying Garuda?
Well as long as the blades inside Garuda are facing the same direction, it should be fine
*he means AirKnight XD*
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:51 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: *he means AirKnight XD*

Oh, may not since air Knight has metal, though any kind of matches with. Little but of water in the stadium are cool. Especially atomic.

Lubricant on the stadium would also be cool tbh. Imagine Xtreme' spinning in the centre.
Sorry, I tried to post a picture but it didn’t work!

I will try the water idea.  I don’t have metal pan lid and my dad would be mad! 😂
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:06 AM)Doublegamer2010 Wrote: Sorry, I tried to post a picture but it didn’t work!

I will try the water idea.  I don’t have metal pan lid and my dad would be mad! 😂

Better don't make your dad mad Wink
You can vary performance of Beys depending on amt of water. But if you just launch Beys into a tub of water that's filled to the brim, they ain't gonna spin in water, which is why L-drago can never apart the red sea
Wait are we bringing Beyblade Moses in this?
Also if you have those metal woks you can use them as makeshift stadiums, though most of them have too steep curves, you can get self KOed very easily because of how the stadium is like, it's fun though if you can have proper battles in.

(Feb. 03, 2021  1:12 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait are we bringing Beyblade Moses in this?

If you launch hard enough you and the water is shallow enough, you can see the wind pushing back the water for a bit, something like Unite' works best when worn for this cos you can launch hard into the centre and it ain't goin anywhere
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:00 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:51 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: *he means AirKnight XD*

Oh, may not since air Knight has metal, though any kind of matches with. Little but of water in the stadium are cool. Especially atomic.

Lubricant on the stadium would also be cool tbh. Imagine Xtreme' spinning in the centre.

im saying hasbro air knight

banana is a way of saying garuda and blue banana is knight
Although if you do use the wok idea (which I did) you might want to note that if it breaks that's like 600 dollars gone, though if your bey actually breaks a metal woks I will have utter respect

(Feb. 03, 2021  1:20 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:00 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Oh, may not since air Knight has metal, though any kind of matches with. Little but of water in the stadium are cool. Especially atomic.

im saying hasbro air knight

banana is a way of saying garuda and blue banana is knight

Should be ok, no metal after all
maximum garuda 5 expand spiral

should look cool when launched fully in water
Everyone forgets we got Emperor Forneus lol
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Everyone forgets we got Emperor Forneus as a  shark water bey lol

i chose the combo beacuse garuda and expand have a fan design so they will have a cool underwater design
Maybe if you have a mfb bey you could try Aquario
This thread has potential.

BTW, have you seen some of the stuff BBG do? Not the freeze one (that one is kind of lame), but the screws and the sparklers and the razorblades and whatnot? DEFINITELY DON'T DO ANY OF THAT lol...
Tbh Curse is better on left spin, just flip 'em and put it on Longinus. Curse Longinus Sting/ Blitz Drift/Destroy' 1D (only single chassis work) is a good combo. Rage on right spin isn't as good as left, because it doesn't have upper attack only lower attack.

I'm going to go to tournaments with my Curse Longinus Sting Drift 1D against right and Curse Longinus Blitz Destroy' 1D against left
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:00 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Tbh Curse is better on left spin, just flip 'em and put it on Longinus. Curse Longinus Sting/ Blitz Drift/Destroy' 1D (only single chassis work) is a good combo. Rage on right spin isn't as good as left, because it doesn't have upper attack only lower attack.

I'm going to go to tournaments with my Curse Longinus Sting Drift 1D against right and Curse Longinus Blitz Destroy' 1D against left
Even if flipping layers is allowed you’re not allowed to change  your combos after seeing your opponent’s. Also Curse is horrible. Bad stamina. And why 1D? Sure it has better teeth but has horrible stamina. You’re better off using 3A. Also Superking combos are mostly outclassed. And Destroy’ can’t be used in the Standard meta. And Wheel is better than Blitz or Sting. 
So a better and legal version is Vanish Bahamut Over Bearing -0. 
Even if you wanted flipped super king layers then
Tempest Helios (MCC) Xtend+ 2A would be better
(Oct. 20, 2021  10:16 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote: This thread has potential.

BTW, have you seen some of the stuff BBG do? Not the freeze one (that one is kind of lame), but the screws and the sparklers and the razorblades and whatnot? DEFINITELY DON'T DO ANY OF THAT lol...
Yeah