Beyblade dreams?

That's some cuckoo dream Rocky.. Sounds like 'I am legend' with a beyblade prejudice choice of survivors, combined with that rumor about the mafia dressing people up as mimes and putting them in glass boxes!
^ i was just about to mention (i am legend) XD
rocky looks like you care about this forum alot!
I've had similiar dreams but with other people too. But yeah, I 'care about this forum'. XD
Beyblade love is true love Smile
Apparently dreams about death are fairly healthy.
"Dreams about death signify much needed change in our lives. Such dreams typically herald symbolic rather than literal death. In this way, death dreams let us know that some part of the self needs to be radically reworked, whether it be one's attitudes, emotions, or relationships."
Anyway, back to Beyblade dreams.
Rocky Wrote:That involved Blitz and Giga learning how to fly planes.
Cool
Am I the only one that isn't dreaming about Brad?

I still think we should come up with that Beyblade island we had in one topic on OtC. Where we had like, rivaling tribes and we use Beyblades instead of actual wars.
(Apr. 19, 2009  9:44 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Am I the only one that isn't dreaming about Brad?

I still think we should come up with that Beyblade island we had in one topic on OtC. Where we had like, rivaling tribes and we use Beyblades instead of actual wars.
I can see regimes starting on an island like that.. Those with superior knowledge and techniques becoming rulers, while those without the parts and nohow becomes the serving class.
Little bit like planet of the apes, the mods being the apes, the others being the humans XD
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:32 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I can see regimes starting on an island like that.. Those with superior knowledge and techniques becoming rulers, while those without the parts and nohow becomes the serving class.
Little bit like planet of the apes, the mods being the apes, the others being the humans XD
Yes. All of us on one island together...

...With a mountain of Beyblades.

In the end, someone will find us and think they are heroes by try to take us back to civilization.

"Oh hell no! We just want Takara's new releases and more parts!"

I would never leave this island. Would you?
As long as this island has a Starbucks, shops, and restaurants, then I'm in.
Think I'd go mental without any consumerism.
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:43 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: As long as this island has a Starbucks, shops, and restaurants, then I'm in.

beyblade is pretty consumerist
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:43 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: As long as this island has a Starbucks, shops, and restaurants, then I'm in.
Deserted island with a Starbucks? I wouldn't put it past them.

Consume bananas and coconuts.
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if there was a Starbucks in a moon crater Tired
Good point Brad.
I kind of meant that it's more that I'm not sure how well I'd do on an Island without any modern conveniences, such as shops with readily available food and drink...
And I've just realized I'm reeeeally over thinking this since it's a fictional island from a dream lol.
I overslept today..and When I was looking at the Sagittario article I remembered the dream I had for around 2 hours XD.Longest dream Ive ever had.I dreamt I went to a Beyblade store in Japan and wanted to buy a Leone(in the dream Hybrid wheels never existed) But they had every blade out of stock except sagittario,So I bought that one with a launcher and beypointer and then out of nowhere it was night and I went to sleep.Then during the day I went to the store and spent hours battling the quetzecoalt on level.I kept winning and kept getting points.then I asked the guy who worked at the store how I get a quetz (heres a weird part,I know how to get quetz from the machine and I Dont know how the machine works,But in the dream that was reversed) he said I can get quetz if I get 15,000 points.So with sagittario I spent days in the dream battling Quetz On all diffrent levels and kept winning.2 weeks later in the dream I finally 15,000 points and I got quetz.But then the quetz broke and All I had left was Sagittario.Then I went to some tournys and with sagittario I kept winning and winning.then it was the semi finals and My sister woke me up.....And thats how sagittario became my favorite Beyblade.
Even though it probably felt long in your dream, most dreams only last about fifteen minutes. Grin
(May. 10, 2009  1:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Even though it probably felt long in your dream, most dreams only last about fifteen minutes. Grin

Yeah but When I woke up 2 hours pasted XD,I remember because I went to sleep at 3 something,and woke up at 5:14

Also,What actually had me baffled was..I won battles with sagittario.Really,I beat like Quetz (during the machine stuff) Pegasus,and other blades.I only remember those because I battled quetz the most during the dream and the pegasus battle was the longest.And as I said in the Post (well edited into the post) I give my soul to sagittario (not really But Sagittario is my favorite blade now(
(May. 10, 2009  1:26 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Yeah but When I woke up 2 hours pasted XD,I remember because I went to sleep at 3 something,and woke up at 5:14

You don't dream the entire time you as asleep. Grin
an island for beybladers would be fun but it probably would be a little to chaotic if you think about how things would go down
(May. 10, 2009  1:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You don't dream the entire time you as asleep. Grin

Yeah your right,But That dream was awesome!!! Im gonna try to dream that again
My dream is to have a real life bitbeast!..Joyful_3
This thread is for dreams you've had at night... not as in 'wishes' dreams
oh okay!
I had a dream of me owning all beyblades ever made it was awsome! Joyful_3
A friend said me:
" Hey! There is a shop with every blades and parts."
He showed me the localisation. I ran to the shop, but I noticed that every blades are RC.
Tired'
i had a dream yesterday about me finding hasbro metal fight beyblades in a store! i remember seeing a storm pegasis booster Confused
it was so kool. english was the language written on the boxes Smile
i didnt buy any though Unhappy XD
^
Shame. But hopefully that dream of yours will be a reality once the blades are out in the West. Maybe this time you will buy one. Hehe.

Have any of you had dreams about the Beyblade anime? This includes the MFB series too. I haven't had any about the current series yet but many about Bakuten Shoot. One particular one I remember was spending time with Kai (he's my favourite character) and just doing casual stuff like talking, strolling in a park and battling - after waking up beneath a cherry blossom tree with my head on his shoulder at the start. I had gotten the impression that I ended up falling asleep next to him whilst he was relaxing as usual (at least, it seems that way in G-revolution) with grass in his mouth.
haha i had a dream lastnight i found a dark draciel and was using it to clean the floor at work Confused