Beyblade combos for jojo stands

What combos do you think would fit Jojo stands. For Heirophant Green I was thinking the green Dread Phoenix green recolor (has projectile like Emerald splash) 00 bullet(mixed with phoenix armor it creates a sort of barrier)
For Star Platinum, I did the regular Judgement Joker layer but replaced the Zan weight with one that had the yellow hexagon stickers. The disc was 8, as it kind of looks like Star platinum’s knuckles, the JJ trick frame, and the Xtreme’ with a dark purple with a red tip color.
Star Platinum - Slash Ashura 00Dagger Trick (any weight works)

The World - Literally any gold bey with gold parts

Magicians Red - Revive Phoenix 00Vortex Claw

Golden Experience - again.... Literally any gold bey

Hierophant Green - Bushin Ashura 0Glaive Atomic Gen
The World - Gold Turbo perfect yenesis 8 yellow Cross Gold Xtend+ OR Gold Turbo Lord Valkyrie (B-147 chip) Ratchet Bearing
For Silver Chariot, I was thinking a gray version of Union Achilles 00 cross quick' (maybe color it gray)

For King Crimson Lord Achilles Blitz dimension

For Silver Chariot Requiem Wizard Bahamut (because wizard doesn't really attack like Chariot Requiem) Sting hunter
the world any gold turbo beyblade with 12 extreame'
For Speed Wagon, it would be lair base Robert(bursts any bey in one hit, has infused metal) chip E.O (Infinite tightness) hat (the metal that weighs 1 ton) Speedwagon (the tip that spins forever
King Crimson: Flare Diabolos Vanguard Assault'
For Vampire I was thinking Wizard Bahamut gen sting destroy' (black)

For Hamon, I would go for any gold turbo lair with golden 0 and golden atomic

For Kars ULF Gaia Dragoon (with red blades) 00 meteor xtend+

I would do spin but I don't know much about it
Left burst did a video for that you should watch it
(Apr. 24, 2020  5:20 PM)LeftKerbius Wrote: Left burst did a video for that you should watch it

We know
(Apr. 24, 2020  5:25 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2020  5:20 PM)LeftKerbius Wrote: Left burst did a video for that you should watch it

He isn't the most reliable beytuber though

That is literally a JoJo Stands combo video. What are you even talking about?
(Apr. 24, 2020  5:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2020  5:25 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: He isn't the most reliable beytuber though

That is literally a JoJo Stands combo video. What are you even talking about?

Nvm I mistook it for smth else
And here I was really hoping that he wouldn't post something like that again. Thanks Blue and Delta for escalating that.
(Apr. 24, 2020  6:11 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: And here I was really hoping that he wouldn't post something like that again. Thanks Blue and Delta for escalating that.

What's wrong, is this a redundant thread or smth?
(Apr. 24, 2020  6:14 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2020  6:11 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: And here I was really hoping that he wouldn't post something like that again. Thanks Blue and Delta for escalating that.

What's wrong, is this a redundant thread or smth?

Naw. It was LeftKerbius. He decided to post aimless profanity. He recently received some warning percentage for some instances of spam and rudeness. He decided to escalate with more rudeness shortly after it wore off. Pay it no mind, he's not going to be able to post for a while.

I hope when he comes back he doesn't do it again.
Echos/Reverb - any green beyblade

Killer Queen - Shadow Orichalcum stock combo

Yukako Yamagishis Stand(i forgot what it was called)- Dark Doomscizor 7Meteor Ultimate Reboot'

Silver Chariot - Buster Xcalibur 1'Glaive (idk what driver to use, Maybe Sword)

Crazy Diamond - Heaven Achilles 00Proof Jaggy'

The Hand - Judgement Valkyrie ("Drago Valkyrie) 12Reach Jaggy' Go (heavy side on the side of burst stopper