Beyblade burst "what if?"

(May. 19, 2021  11:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 19, 2021  10:58 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: What if Gwyn was on the Victories?

Wdym? Like, if he remained on the Victories instead of joining HELL?

Yeah
(May. 19, 2021  11:03 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2021  11:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Wdym? Like, if he remained on the Victories instead of joining HELL?

Yeah

Ah, that makes sense. Well in that case, if Arthur still had the guts to challenge the Victories, he'd get rekt in a flash.
(May. 19, 2021  11:03 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 19, 2021  11:03 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Yeah

Ah, that makes sense. Well in that case, if Arthur still had the guts to challenge the Victories, he'd get rekt in a flash.
Ha! Totally! He would:
[Image: cover1.jpg]
what if kit never helped aiga against heartz?
(May. 20, 2021  2:29 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what if kit never helped aiga against heartz?

Lol what if heartz was phi's dad?
(May. 20, 2021  12:19 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  2:29 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what if kit never helped aiga against heartz?

Lol what if heartz was phi's dad?

Then the entire dark resonance plot wouldn't have taken place. Phi went crazy because he didn't get Hades (forgetting the golden rule that you can't have a bey whose name doesn't start with the same letter as yours) and because Hearts refused to give in to him. That feeling of entitlement to anything of Hearts was brought about by the fact that he had been a big brother bully to Hearts. If Hearts was his dad, Phi couldn't have bullied him, and would have been used to not having everything go his way.
I got a couple that may have been mentioned already?

What if Kurtz won against 'bird kid that you will most likely correct me if I say his name wrong'(C/K/oo/u/za)? (Most likely, Valt won't even be in the Top 4, and he will battle against Free; since Free was Valt's opponent in the Top 4)
What if Hyde/Hearts won against his brother? (Phi would still probably want to destroy Aig/a/er, but Hyde now has something to brag about; I'm not sure what will happen actually because under Hyde's demeanor, he's pretty normal compared to his creepy twin- at least I think so. Maybe he'll try to rematch Aiger too? But alot less intense than Phi vs Aiger.)
What if Bell didn't break Ragnarok in DB it just burst
What it got was still world champion
What if fafnir hadn't rub- oh wait, hasbro exists

*Aham* what if Valt didn't won his first battle on his first tournament?
(Jun. 04, 2021  12:28 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: What if fafnir hadn't rub- oh wait, hasbro exists

He'd still have a chance in the Regional/whatever-it-was-called Tournament. If he messed up there, well, better luck next time, Valt.
(Jun. 04, 2021  12:33 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  12:28 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: What if fafnir hadn't rub- oh wait, hasbro exists

He'd still have a chance in the Regional/whatever-it-was-called Tournament. If he messed up there, well, better luck next time, Valt.

What if he messed up on both, who would go against lui?
(Jun. 04, 2021  6:36 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  12:33 PM)i\m batman Wrote: He'd still have a chance in the Regional/whatever-it-was-called Tournament. If he messed up there, well, better luck next time, Valt.

What if he messed up on both, who would go against lui?

Idk, whoever won against Zac in the semis, or rather, Zac himself.
What if Bell beat Rashad in the latest DB Episode
(Aug. 05, 2021  11:42 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: What if Valt never got into beyblade

The Blading world as we know it would've literally died
(Aug. 05, 2021  11:42 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: What if Valt never got into beyblade

Valt led to all the other protagonists, so there wouldn’t be any other pro tags, and shu would probably still be crushed by lui every time they battle, and lui would still be at the top.

Beyblade would be ally different

Also savior wouldn't exist, np bad bey lol

**no(ccant send this by it's self)

Currently, Shu wouldn't be a Legendary Blader anymore Phi would be ruling the Blading World as the Lord Of Destruction, and Arthur and Gwyn wouldn't come to play because Arthur would probably challenge Phi and get completely destroyed,  The Big 5 would all be defeated by Phi, I think Lane wouldn't become a Blader because of what's going on and how there are basically no Legends
(Aug. 06, 2021  12:13 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Currently, Shu wouldn't be a Legendary Blader anymore Phi would be ruling the Blading World as the Lord Of Destruction, and Arthur and Gwyn wouldn't come to play because Arthur would probably challenge Phi and get completely destroyed,  The Big 5 would all be defeated by Phi, I think Lane wouldn't become a Blader because of what's going on and how there are basically no Legends

I mean valt not being in beyblade isn't stopping Dante from entering beyblade or bell so this isn't 100 exact but it would go something like that. Though aiga and hyuga and hikaru entered beyblade off of valt so bye Helios, Hyperion and achilles

Also your theory without valt beyblade basically dies
(Aug. 06, 2021  12:18 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  12:13 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Currently, Shu wouldn't be a Legendary Blader anymore Phi would be ruling the Blading World as the Lord Of Destruction, and Arthur and Gwyn wouldn't come to play because Arthur would probably challenge Phi and get completely destroyed,  The Big 5 would all be defeated by Phi, I think Lane wouldn't become a Blader because of what's going on and how there are basically no Legends

I mean valt not being in beyblade isn't stopping Dante from entering beyblade or bell so this isn't 100 exact but it would go something like that. Though aiga and hyuga and hikaru entered beyblade off of valt so bye Helios, Hyperion and achilles

You're right about Bell but Drum's another story, remember Valt was the one who inspired Drum to create Ace Dragon, and BC Sol probably wouldn't even exist so Dante would be with his parents probably not Blading.
After reading all these comments Valt is the glue to burst he is the only reason burst is standing lol
(Aug. 06, 2021  12:20 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  12:18 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I mean valt not being in beyblade isn't stopping Dante from entering beyblade or bell so this isn't 100 exact but it would go something like that. Though aiga and hyuga and hikaru entered beyblade off of valt so bye Helios, Hyperion and achilles

You're right about Bell but Drum's another story, remember Valt was the one who inspired Drum to create Ace Dragon, and BC Sol probably wouldn't even exist so Dante would be with his parents probably not Blading
Ah true

So basically from cho-z to Db phi would rule and from db on is TBD
what if Shu died in Cho-Z/Turbo?
(Aug. 06, 2021  12:24 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: what if Shu died in Cho-Z/Turbo?

That's a dark way to put it Basically the same thing would happen if Valt never Bladed Aiga would've gotten Achilles and Phi would battle Valt, I don't actually know who would win? That's for speculation