Beyblade burst app isn't loading in what do I do

Today I was going on the beyblade burst app to finish my battles tracks and it wasn't loading in so I waited 10 mins and still was on the loading screen where it's all blue, what do I do
Did you get the Restore Code?
You might have to delete the app, and re-download it. The Restore Code should work when you go back in.

This happened to me before, a few years ago. I was unfortunate enough to not have gotten the Restore Code.
(May. 18, 2020  2:52 AM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: You might have to delete the app, and re-download it. The Restore Code should work when you go back in.

This happened to me before, a few years ago. I was unfortunate enough to not have gotten the Restore Code.

I did that and it happened again idk what's happening also I have the new restore code
Jdog757
(May. 18, 2020  2:52 AM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: You might have to delete the app, and re-download it. The Restore Code should work when you go back in.

I did that and it happened again idk what's happening also I have the new restore code

i have the exact same problem, i deleted the app twice and it still doesn't work, i was only able to get on the app once for restoring my profile, and whenever i got off it never loaded whenever i got back on
(Jun. 01, 2020  3:01 PM)LuminousFrost Wrote: Jdog757

i have the exact same problem, i deleted the app twice and it still doesn't work, i was only able to get on the app once for restoring my profile, and whenever i got off it never loaded whenever i got back on

Yeah so every time I play I have to delete and redone load it
You should probably talk to the maker of the app. We didn't make the app. And WBO isn't really a good place for tech support for a non-WBO app.