Beyblade burst app (Hasbro)

Hi guys so if you play the beyblade burst app, because I do, we can friend each other and battle.
My username is:
MercurialForce974
I have all the God Beys (Hasbro) that are released.
Then I also have the starting beys. I am a newbie.
Sure. I'm astraldragon458. I'm more experienced, but I'll go easy so you can get used to the app Smile
(Dec. 22, 2017  2:27 AM)Sıon Wrote: Sure. I'm astraldragon458. I'm more experienced, but I'll go easy so you can get used to the app :)

can you friend request me? I'm not really used to the friend request thing.

If you guys want to battle me on the app, friend request me cuz i don't know how to do it to u.
I am:
MercurialForce974
I hope to battle with u!

(Dec. 22, 2017  2:27 AM)Sıon Wrote: Sure. I'm astraldragon458. I'm more experienced, but I'll go easy so you can get used to the app :)

try to stay online 3:00 pm ET to 5:00 pm ET. That is when I play
hello everyone! I gotten to level 99 of the game and achieved the level of beymaster so I’m looking for some friends to play online with. If you would like, please comment your username. I am CelestialHydra1688 if you would like to to add me. Also which elemental bey skin colour is your favourite? I don’t know why but i really like Xcalius x3’s elemental skin. Also which combo do you like to use the most in the game?
(Feb. 19, 2018  9:04 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: hello everyone! I gotten to level 99 of the game and achieved the level of beymaster so I’m looking for some friends to play online with. If you would like, please comment your username. I am CelestialHydra1688 if you would like to to add me. Also which elemental bey skin colour is your favourite? I don’t know why but i really like Xcalius x3’s elemental skin. Also which combo do you like to use the most in the game?

Hi. I am Celestial Warrior 3. I am soo happy to see a non level 1 blader. Maybe we could fight. I'll try to friend you.( PS friends with kevo. This makes up for me but using a combo on beyblade burst app right?)
(Feb. 20, 2018  3:35 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2018  9:04 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: hello everyone! I gotten to level 99 of the game and achieved the level of beymaster so I’m looking for some friends to play online with. If you would like, please comment your username. I am CelestialHydra1688 if you would like to to add me. Also which elemental bey skin colour is your favourite? I don’t know why but i really like Xcalius x3’s elemental skin. Also which combo do you like to use the most in the game?

Hi. I am Celestial Warrior 3. I am soo happy to see a non level 1 blader. Maybe we could fight. I'll try to friend you.( PS friends with kevo. This makes up for me but using a combo on beyblade burst app right?)
Nice,thanks

If anyone else wants to become friends just comment you username, if we get enough people we could do a round robin or something on the friends matches !
Add me I’m also level 99 my name is SensationalAura1067. Me personally, I like Xcalius elemental skin

Would like to battle you beymasters ?
CrimsonBeast1278 lvl 24
Kerbeus k2  infinite  press
Could you also comment on my new video "Top 8 things we had to discover in hasbro's beyblade burst app"  https://youtu.be/tir_LwxYFT0
What would your list look like?
I'm in?
CrimsonBeast1278 
Could you also comment on my new video "Top 8 things we had to discover in hasbro's beyblade burst app"  https://youtu.be/tir_LwxYFT0
What would your list look like?
If you wanna friend me, find me as GrandDiety1518. I am at a Semi Pro Rank, but I usually end up in 1st place in tournaments.
Hey, I’m in. You can find me as MythicalForce1733.
The app is constantly being updated and there is no help section in game that tells us how to find ripfire beys in the custom opponent tab or how to switch launchers ,e.t.c so a lot of stuff seem like Easter eggs (left for us to discover)

I made a video on my top8 :  https://youtu.be/tir_LwxYFT0

But no one has left any comments so far so I decided to make a thread where we can discuss easter eggs, glitches, unpopular facts,things you think some people may not know (especially beginners), e.t.c Like back then when the money hack was found where you do training matches over and over to make quick gold (it's gone now though).So basically a thread that's not just for sharing codes
Here are some I didn't put in the video:
*If you have to use your restore code to restore your account you will be forced to choose a new name (could have used a little warning though!) But if you are looking  to change your name then this is the way to do it but make sure you've played online first so we're sure all your purchases,e.t.c were recorded.And
*The digital avatar attack bey stadium doesn't do anything special  ?
Also * You can get up to 32,500 coins from the 'watch clips' section
*And I don't know if you noticed but Fafnir is right spin ?
Hi, My username is CelestialHydra1688. I’m level 99 beymaster but a casual player
What's the deal with level 6 beyblade? I've only ever battled one as a random opponent. can I get my bey to level6?
Sadly, no. It is just made to give level 5 beys a challenge.
The beyburst app has released enough parts to make nearly every tt stock on each bey (yegdrion on gyro, w2 on orbit, n2 on trans) darn hasbey makers can't be bothered to make yielding. I bet they'll release c3 with revolve
(Mar. 11, 2018  3:56 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Sadly, no. It is just made to give level 5 beys a challenge.
The beyburst app has released enough parts to make nearly every tt stock on each bey (yegdrion on gyro, w2 on orbit, n2 on trans) darn hasbey makers can't be bothered to make yielding. I bet they'll release c3 with revolve

At hascon or NYTF (which ever they showed it at)
It had a bearing driver
Was it polyoxymethalyne? I doubt it
(Mar. 11, 2018  4:25 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Was it polyoxymethalyne? I doubt it

The TT one is.
(Mar. 11, 2018  3:56 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Sadly, no. It is just made to give level 5 beys a challenge.

Oh thanks.I should stop working on those level 5 parts then

From what beatlynx27 said these battles are really rare,So I guess I can share this here ☺
My username is RedAura1793, currently level 15. I currently use stock blast jinnius, and I would love to know your competitive combos.
The science behind throwing a curveball in Hasbro's Beyblade Burst App.