Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!)

It's not strange at all, it's physics. It is most likely attributed to centripital force.

I watched the video, and beyblades did exit the stadium through the pockets. It is just very hard to notice because the battles happen so fast.
Well, do you think a 230 Beyblade would really have enough space to go through those exits ? It seems like you only have one chance on so many to be "knocked out" in those exits, because you necessarily need to be in the centre of the holes, it seems.
When it comes to beyblade product design mechanics, I highly dougbt that the maximum series is ever taken into account. Before its release, anything higher than 145 was unrealistic in the eyes of the community, and deemed non practical. But 230's design is perfect. But thats not the point I am making. What I am trying to say is TT cannot disregard a potential money making idea simply because one sole part has comlatability issues with the design.

Also we may be underestimating the size of the stadium and its exits. Our only source is a slightly low-res video being taken of a television. It may be bigger than we realize
So basically, this stadium is a bowl with holes on the sides?
Wow TT, really?
I like how everyone is calling it a bowl and ignoring the movement.
Most certainly, this stadium is interesting.

I might not get it..because I would like the traditional battles. I am assuming this will be illegal in WBO Tournaments.

And the movement is quite chaotic...eventually someone will get their eye blasted out..
(Jan. 16, 2012  5:49 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: And the movement is quite chaotic...eventually someone will get their eye blasted out..

If you had read most of the posts, you would have learned that Beyblades are not really subject to shooting out enough that it would "blast someone's eye out" ...
Ah sorry, didn't see that.

But the movement..just to put it simply, is chaotic. And I'm assuming this will be illegal in WBO tournaments?
(Jan. 16, 2012  6:13 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: Ah sorry, didn't see that.

But the movement..just to put it simply, is chaotic. And I'm assuming this will be illegal in WBO tournaments?

Was there ever any doubt? We knew that right from the beginning.
(Jan. 16, 2012  5:49 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: Most certainly, this stadium is interesting.

I might not get it..because I would like the traditional battles. I am assuming this will be illegal in WBO Tournaments.

And the movement is quite chaotic...eventually someone will get their eye blasted out..

I am sure that TT wouldn't make a great profit off blinding small children, so this stadium has probobly been extensivly tested, and the design modified until it was safe. Agian it is centripital force.

Also if you can, notice what appears to be small rims at the top of the stadium. Those will immediatly prevent any possible exiting of a beyblade from the top of the stadium on the off chance it can happen.
(Jan. 16, 2012  5:45 AM)th!nk Wrote: I like how everyone is calling it a bowl and ignoring the movement.

Yes.

It is a swaying bowl.
And beyblades are rotating chunks of metal and plastic.

Yet somehow, I think combining two rotating chunks of metal and plastic with the swaying bowl would be cool and entertaining, at least for a while, and then yes, I could use it for salad or something. Good investment IMO.
It is a shame about the holes in the sides, because otherwise it would be fantastic for evenly distributing a vinaigrette amongst some romaine, roma tomatoes, croutons, perhaps some grilled chicken, parmesan cheese, diced cucumber...
I'm sure I could find a way to close them up, I'm pretty inventive. Fixed a door using an eraser today, pretty sure I can fix some holes in a salad bowl.

Also stop making me hungry, it's 3am and I should be getting to sleep.

Anyway, if it comes with a decent exclusive beyblade, I'll probably buy it, I do love gimmick stadia.
We should hold a dinner party at the next big WBO tourtament. Hazel could be our chef, but everyone has to bring thier own bowl if they want food. Tongue_out

Is stadia the plural for stadium??? That's way more fun than stadiums...
Stadia and Stadiums are both valid plurals of "Stadium".

I prefer Stadia.
That's because you are an octopus Wink

I will only buy this stadium if it comes with an exclusive bey and/or recolor.
I'm guessing that it's maybe about WB,B,RB and a whole bunch of other Bs based on its bowl like structure
I'm kinda surprised Hasbro didn't release a bowl stadium like this. Oh well, I could make some scrambled eggs with this, although my bey would smell icky. Quite a shame about the holes.
(Jan. 17, 2012  2:27 PM)Beybladeguy6139 Wrote: What are zero g beyblades?

... Read the opening post. They might not be new Beyblades, they might not be a new series : all we know for now is that it is a new stadium.
The stadium is soooo wierd. I'm not trying to be a jerk to those who like it, but i just dont see how you can strategize with all that jerky movement. Just sayin.
maybe it will include some sort of magnets pushing away from each other making the bey fly.idk
(Jan. 18, 2012  5:40 AM)qazthn98 Wrote: maybe it will include some sort of magnets pushing away from each other making the bey fly.idk

Everything that had to be seen is clearly in the video and in the pictures. There are no magnets ...