Beyblade X - Wishful Thinking and Speculation

(Jun. 24, 2024  9:41 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote:
(May. 27, 2024  1:29 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Speculation for future releases
I excluded two random boosters because there is nothing pointing to what they could be at this point. Also, random boosters tend to have pretty random, inconsequential releases (at least compared to the big headliners).

update

UX-06: Hells+ Hawk Evo for Bird (Also the Vermillion Bird bey)
UX-07: Team Pendragon/Persona Deck Set (If its Pendragon it'll come with a UX Dragoon, if it's Persona a UX Knight)
BX-36: Beyblade for Ekusu's Master (May or may not be the same Wolf Demon/Bat motif)
UX-06 is new LeonCrest that was accidentally leaked
So I've been theorycrafting a bit and there are some ideas that are standind out in my head:

Nb: We have a leak (real or fake IDK, but it is here) about LeonCrest being the UX 06 so I won't say anything about UX06.

So, based on previous schemes in releases, the 3x3 Battle Deck Sets are often a mix of new and old. Here is my attractive theory about UX07:
We will get a new UX bey, we can have a recolor of an older UX (Hells Hammer for example didn't get any recolor yet) or older BX, and... As Burst did many times, they can re-release a rarer part, like Cobalt Drake (recolor, not painted). It would be a nice time to sell it: Team Pendragon will be on screen at this time (even tho it will be Cobalt Dragoon). This would sell incredribly well.

And for BX36 I would see a Suzaku bey, as a last reference of the original Beys, the last one missing: Dranzer.
BX would absolutely make sense as Weiss Tiger, Cobalt Dragoon and Black Shell are BX and not UX.
-Weiss Tiger is a reference to Driger V and its "all purpose attack" feature
-Cobalt Dragoon is a reference to the Dragoon line, and especially GT, if you ask me
-Black Shell is an abvious reference to Draciel F

So, following this scheme, BX36 would be a reference to a Dranzer beyblade, but as the line changed a lot in designs, it's really hard to anticipate which one they will draw inspiration from. My guesses would be V, V2, G or GT, since those designs change a lot from each other, they would also find a nice spot under a BX release :)
And for the naming: we would keep the scheme "Color + Animal/Attribute", Vermilion Bird would be a perfect name ! But a lot of things could be considered: "Ruby", "Crimson"... But there are too many ways they can name it, so I won't go on any further here !

I hope this little theorycraft break entertained you !

:)