Beyblade X - Wishful Thinking and Speculation

This could go into “wishful thinking”; if someone were to design a few performance tips for metal fight or burst to be compatible with the new X arena and launcher. That could keep life in the older blades for years to come or if Takara Tony were to make a few retrofit parts to bring those old blades into the new competitive scene. Maybe make the ruling that if you used the older blade, you must use the same generation launcher?
(Aug. 22, 2023  1:54 PM)M4GearSports Wrote: This could go into “wishful thinking”; if someone were to design a few performance tips for metal fight or burst to be compatible with the new X arena and launcher. That could keep life in the older blades for years to come or if Takara Tony were to make a few retrofit parts to bring those old blades into the new competitive scene. Maybe make the ruling that if you used the older blade, you must use the same generation launcher?

this would prove to be unnecessary. MFB and even PLA still have active competitive scenes, and it's not too good of an idea to have cross-gen battles. However people have created parts to make mfb and burst compatible with the X stadium.
Do you have links? As I mentioned in another post, I’m new and returning after YEARS… haha
As far as the anime adaption goes, the anime would want to catch up with the manga relatively as soon as possible, because the manga is able to advertise the latest products each month and the anime wants to do that as well. The anime starts in October, however, the Zooganic Beyblades will be released until December, so they probably want to get to the fight by November. This leaves them 1 month then, and with a little more breathing room, I'd say Chapters 1-3 will be adapted over the course of about 5-6 episodes.

With this in mind, here are more specific predictions:
I’m very hopeful that the UK is included this time if/when Hasbro begin distributing X products. We only got wave 1 Burst in our stores and that only lasted a few months. I know you can order online from abroad but it’s just not the same. I wish I was still into Beyblade when the metal season was around. That era seemed to be well stocked here.
(Sep. 21, 2023  11:29 PM)Wyborg2000 Wrote: I’m very hopeful that the UK is included this time if/when Hasbro begin distributing X products. We only got wave 1 Burst in our stores and that only lasted a few months. I know you can order online from abroad but it’s just not the same. I wish I was still into Beyblade when the metal season was around. That era seemed to be well stocked here.

I can agree with this. but luckily I think that Beyblade X isn't going to be distributed by Hasbro. I think TT saw what happened to burst and were like "haha **** THAT"
(Sep. 22, 2023  11:10 AM)IamDohnut Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2023  11:29 PM)Wyborg2000 Wrote: I’m very hopeful that the UK is included this time if/when Hasbro begin distributing X products. We only got wave 1 Burst in our stores and that only lasted a few months. I know you can order online from abroad but it’s just not the same. I wish I was still into Beyblade when the metal season was around. That era seemed to be well stocked here.

I can agree with this. but luckily I think that Beyblade X isn't going to be distributed by Hasbro. I think TT saw what happened to burst and were like "haha **** THAT"

Sorry to be that guy but I need sources. Only because your comment got me excited. Did TT literally say Hasbro sucks and we aren’t letting them near our products again? Please say yes.
(Sep. 22, 2023  11:42 AM)Wyborg2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2023  11:10 AM)IamDohnut Wrote: I can agree with this. but luckily I think that Beyblade X isn't going to be distributed by Hasbro. I think TT saw what happened to burst and were like "haha **** THAT"

Sorry to be that guy but I need sources. Only because your comment got me excited. Did TT literally say Hasbro sucks and we aren’t letting them near our products again? Please say yes.

TT has not mentioned Hasbro at all as far as I'm aware. When X was being announced and revealed TT mentioned they were creating their own licensing company to handle international releases, however that does not mean that TT will be handling the production of international beyblades, just that they will most likely have a more direct hand in said production. Again we do not know for certain of Hasbro is out of the picture.
(Sep. 22, 2023  12:58 PM)fabelavalon Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2023  11:42 AM)Wyborg2000 Wrote: Sorry to be that guy but I need sources. Only because your comment got me excited. Did TT literally say Hasbro sucks and we aren’t letting them near our products again? Please say yes.

TT has not mentioned Hasbro at all as far as I'm aware. When X was being announced and revealed TT mentioned they were creating their own licensing company to handle international releases, however that does not mean that TT will be handling the production of international beyblades, just that they will most likely have a more direct hand in said production. Again we do not know for certain of Hasbro is out of the picture.

Having heard this and noticing that the packaging is looking somewhat universal. I’m feeling good.
My main hope for this series is that they introduce a storm capricorn-like beyblade; an unbalanced, bouncy attack type.
One more thing. The rack and pinion rail system. This needs to be ditched. I can’t believe they incorporated something designed to make the toys less boring into the actual show and the beys themselves. We also need proper blade bases.
(Sep. 24, 2023  8:52 AM)Wyborg2000 Wrote: One more thing. The rack and pinion rail system. This needs to be ditched. I can’t believe they incorporated something designed to make the toys less boring into the actual show and the beys themselves. We also need proper blade bases.

We've had normal tips/bases for over 20 years, having a hasbro-like system but actually done properly feels like a breath of fresh air. I think it will be interesting seeing what unique gimmicks they'll give us and how they'll work around old gimmicks.
I've deleted the argument in this thread. If you're gonna have a heated debate about a topic, take it to DM's. Thank you.
(Sep. 26, 2023  6:42 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've deleted the argument in this thread. If you're gonna have a heated debate about a topic, take it to DM's. Thank you.

You’re making up the rules as you go. You said we can have heated debates in the thread as long as we are civil. You edited your comment and deleted the civil debate as well
(Sep. 27, 2023  12:46 AM)Wyborg2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2023  6:42 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've deleted the argument in this thread. If you're gonna have a heated debate about a topic, take it to DM's. Thank you.

You’re making up the rules as you go. You said we can have heated debates in the thread as long as we are civil. You edited your comment and deleted the civil debate as well

First of all, no I didn't edit my comment, I can tell that it's actually changed but I have no idea who did. Secondly, I very clearly said that if you were going to have a heated debate, take it to DM's. Admittedly part of it was my poor choice of wording, but the point is, if you're going to debate here, please debate civilly, which you weren't prior to me writing that comment.
(Sep. 27, 2023  12:46 AM)Wyborg2000 Wrote:

It was changed by myself, not Jinbee. Because y'all are following the letter of the law ("heated debates if done civilly") instead of the spirit of the law ("stop arguing over meaningless nonsense"). So stop arguing over meaningless nonsense.
(Sep. 27, 2023  2:29 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  12:46 AM)Wyborg2000 Wrote: You’re making up the rules as you go. You said we can have heated debates in the thread as long as we are civil. You edited your comment and deleted the civil debate as well

It was changed by myself, not Jinbee. Because y'all are following the letter of the law ("heated debates if done civilly") instead of the spirit of the law ("stop arguing over meaningless nonsense"). So stop arguing over meaningless nonsense.

“Beyblade is meaningless” - WBO admin 

It’s not just a game to me.
(Sep. 27, 2023  7:56 AM)Wyborg2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  2:29 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: It was changed by myself, not Jinbee. Because y'all are following the letter of the law ("heated debates if done civilly") instead of the spirit of the law ("stop arguing over meaningless nonsense"). So stop arguing over meaningless nonsense.

“Beyblade is meaningless” - WBO admin 

Please stop twisting words. Also it is not that deep or serious, its a damn toy. Drop the subject and get on with your life. Please and thank you.
(Sep. 27, 2023  12:09 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  7:56 AM)Wyborg2000 Wrote: “Beyblade is meaningless” - WBO admin 

Please stop twisting words. Also it is not that deep or serious, its a damn toy. Drop the subject and get on with your life. Please and thank you.

Beyblade is a serious competitive sport.
(Sep. 27, 2023  5:00 PM)Wyborg2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  12:09 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Please stop twisting words. Also it is not that deep or serious, its a damn toy. Drop the subject and get on with your life. Please and thank you.

Beyblade is a serious competitive sport.

In no way in hell it is. This isnt some world cup where were competing for money. Its a damn game for people to come together to celebrate a certain hobby. If your just going to be here to spread nonsense. Take it somewhere else. Its not wanted here
It's best to ignore them, they have to be trolling atp.
(Sep. 27, 2023  5:24 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  5:00 PM)Wyborg2000 Wrote: Beyblade is a serious competitive sport.

In no way in hell it is. This isnt some world cup where were competing for money. Its a damn game for people to come together to celebrate a certain hobby. If your just going to be here to spread nonsense. Take it somewhere else. Its not wanted here

There are literally international leader boards for Beyblade tournaments on this website. There are those who take the hobby seriously and those who believe it’s just a dumb kids toy I guess
(Sep. 27, 2023  7:56 AM)Wyborg2000 Wrote: “Beyblade is meaningless” - WBO admin 

Beyblade is not meaningless, it's fun and brings people together. Which is the opposite of what you've been doing in this thread. If you can't stop twisting peoples words and starting arguments over nothing, you will be receiving a warning level.
(Sep. 27, 2023  5:39 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: It's best to ignore them, they have to be trolling atp.

your right