Beyblade X - Wishful Thinking and Speculation

the anime needs to be more mature than burst
because its kinda weird watching something while feeling that cringe in your stomach like "lets go partner" or "with friendship we can do i" ughhhhh. that was hard to tipe
(Jul. 06, 2023  6:03 PM)Lyricthrone Wrote: the anime needs to be more mature than burst
because its kinda weird watching something while feeling that cringe in your stomach like "lets go partner" or "with friendship we can do i" ughhhhh. that was hard to tipe

don't quite agree with your sentiment but the manga legit has char say that before getting stomped. Tis about fun though. Also type*
(Jul. 06, 2023  6:03 PM)Lyricthrone Wrote: the anime needs to be more mature than burst

Nobody in Burst ever said the second claim you stated.
While I do want X to be a little more mature than burst remember this is Beyblade a game about spinning tops plus while there’s nothing wrong with all of us enjoying Beyblade to TT (at least for Burst) the anime was targeted for kids so…..
I wish for a Beyblade X video game after the first three seasons of the anime/manga on the Switch with video-game exclusive characters.
My Beyblade X Ideas For Season 2:
(Jul. 18, 2023  1:28 AM)Bey100 Wrote: My Beyblade X Ideas For Season 2:
In that case, the opening theme should be like 

Nice! Here's my Beyblade X ideas for Season 2 manga and anime:

1. This main plot point will be the World Cup with teams of three members like in Season 1.

2. Bird, Kurosu, and Multi will disband Team Persona and go their separate ways. The reason is not because they conflicted with each other, but because they want to face each other on different teams in the World Cup. Bird would be on Team Japan, Kurosu on Team America, and Multi on Team France or some other European team. 

3. Bird's team will consist of two new characters, and he will be the team leader. At the beginning of the story, there will be internal conflict with Bird's Team and Bird will doubt his ability to lead his team.

4. Kurosu goes on a losing streak and gets harshly ridiculed by the other Pros which prompts him to join a secret organization in America. He will then start blading under a new identity with a new mask (this is pretty much Shu's Red Eye arc, but this time Kurosu isn't the final antagonist). My reason for this idea is that every previous deuteragonist was or became evil in the previous generations (for example: Kai, Ryuga, and Shu). 

5. Multi will gain a new Bey which will be a pink Balance-type. I think the reason why Multi even had two Beys in the first place was to advertise Stamina and Defense types in the beginning of the new generation. Usually when they advertise the first four type Beys, the Beys are owned by the main characters. And since there are three main characters in Season 1, it was probably decided that one character should get two Beys which were Stamina and Defense types. But since this is past Season 1, it wouldn't make sense for Multi to keep that gimmick anymore. Also, in Chapter 2, Multi clearly confirmed that she switches Bey Types (Stamina and Defense) to get the clear advantage against her opponents. Balance-types are a mix of Attack, Defense, and Stamina-types so Multi should obviously get one. 

6. Chrome, the dark-skinned girl, Takumi, and his team also return.
Beyblade XZ Beys:
Inferno HellScythe
Holy DranSword
Combined ArrowKnight

(Jul. 18, 2023  6:53 AM)Take it easy! Wrote:
In that case, the opening theme should be like 
No that's so cheesy! lol
(Jul. 19, 2023  12:51 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade XZ Beys:
Inferno HellScythe
Holy DranSword
Combined ArrowKnight
I was thinking something like this:

Hells Executioner
Dran Paladin
Wizard Archer
Knight Guardian
Shark Ronin
Ideas/Wishful Thinking for the next X Beyblades:

WizardSpear
BullAxe
GodHammer
WolfDagger
DranCannon
PhoenixKnife
CobraWhip
HellsShuriken
(Jul. 11, 2023  8:06 PM)Dark red Wrote: I wish for a Beyblade X video game after the first three seasons of the anime/manga on the Switch with video-game exclusive characters.

I kinda doubt we wouldn't have a switch succesor by then
(Jul. 20, 2023  7:39 AM)Dragnoran Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2023  8:06 PM)Dark red Wrote: I wish for a Beyblade X video game after the first three seasons of the anime/manga on the Switch with video-game exclusive characters.

I kinda doubt we wouldn't have a switch succesor by then
Same honestly if they do (which is highly unlikely) then it’s gonna be on Nintendo’s next Gen console.
(Jul. 20, 2023  3:49 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2023  7:39 AM)Dragnoran Wrote: I kinda doubt we wouldn't have a switch succesor by then
Same honestly if they do (which is highly unlikely) then it’s gonna be on Nintendo’s next Gen console.

I figure we get at least 1 game at some point
(Jul. 20, 2023  6:30 PM)Dragnoran Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2023  3:49 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Same honestly if they do (which is highly unlikely) then it’s gonna be on Nintendo’s next Gen console.

I figure we get at least 1 game at some point

Doubt it. The app’s gonna have a game inside it.
More BXZ Beys:
Shinning KnightLance
Mighty SharkEdge
Winter WolfFrost
Could be in purpose to differentiate from Burst
Feel like the motif of X is around the medieval legends and being more general
Like the creatures are the those that would appear in Witcher

Fantastical being in the middle-ages times listen with all the folklores arising by
(Jul. 21, 2023  2:14 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2023  6:30 PM)Dragnoran Wrote: I figure we get at least 1 game at some point

Doubt it. The app’s gonna have a game inside it.

the apps game is pretty near nothing
I might as well make some localization predictions. I'm bored, and I'm pretty sure it's coming out pretty soon anyways.

Characters:
Bird Kazami - Krow Kazami
X Kurosu - Xavier Cross
Kamen X - X Mask
Multi Nanairo - Melody Prism
Chrome Ryugu - Chrome Draco

Beyblades:
Dran Sword - Drago Sword
Hells Scythe - Inferno Scythe
Wizard Arrow - Mystic Arrow
Knight Shield - Royal Shield
Knight Lance - Royal Lance
Shark Edge - Aqua Edge
(Aug. 11, 2023  1:13 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: I might as well make some localization predictions. I'm bored, and I'm pretty sure it's coming out pretty soon anyways.

Characters:
X Kurosu - Xavier Cross
Kamen X - X Mask

Beyblades:
Dran Sword - Drago Sword
Shark Edge - Aqua Edge

Okay but why would they change the character names
(Aug. 11, 2023  12:48 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2023  1:13 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: I might as well make some localization predictions. I'm bored, and I'm pretty sure it's coming out pretty soon anyways.

Characters:
X Kurosu - Xavier Cross
Kamen X - X Mask

Beyblades:
Dran Sword - Drago Sword
Shark Edge - Aqua Edge

Okay but why would they change the character names
Because they have done that before?
Another thing I want for Beyblade X is a movie since Burst didn't get one.

Also, it would be cool if there was a subplot in Beyblade X about Bladers taking enhancement drugs to become Pros. I know that subject might be too dark for the audience but it still would be interesting!
(Aug. 11, 2023  3:37 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2023  12:48 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Okay but why would they change the character names
Because they have done that before?

they've done it before, but anime doesn't need that level of localization these days, thus why character names weren't changed for burst.
Beyblade X Release Predictions:
October
BX 15 Starter (Some big balance type bey)
BX16 RB Variant (Honestly expect only recolors here)
November
BX 19 Booster (Maybe Stamina type?)
December
BX 20 Entry Starter (Honestly could be a new system since it says entry plus it's the holiday season so it would make a lot of money)
BX 21 Starter (once again new system bey)
BX 24 (Recolors only)
January
BX 26 (Some attack type bey)
(Aug. 22, 2023  2:06 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade X Release Predictions:
October
BX 15 Starter (Some big balance type bey)
BX16 RB Variant (Honestly expect only recolors here)
November
BX 19 Booster (Maybe Stamina type?)
December
BX 20 Entry Starter (Honestly could be a new system since it says entry plus it's the holiday season so it would make a lot of money)
BX 21 Starter (once again new system bey)
BX 24 (Recolors only)
January
BX 26 (Some attack type bey)

Honestly, I think they'll keep with what they've been doing and wait until April to introduce a new system.