Poll: Should we have another world championships

Worlds Championships 2020
77.78%
Worlds Championships 2019
16.67%
No Championships Just Yet
5.56%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
in 2012, and 2018 bladers across the globe battled it out to see who was at the top, but at the start of a new decade should we have a new tournament to bring out the best ??  could we still have one as a tribute to the 2010s ? 

yanderedev@  [Image: WBO-X-Championship-Logo.png]
(Nov. 17, 2019  5:32 AM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: in 2012, and 2018 bladers across the globe battled it out to see who was at the top, but at the start of a new decade should we have a new tournament to bring out the best ??  could we still have one as a tribute to the 2010s ? 

Did you make that picture?
(Nov. 18, 2019  12:45 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  5:32 AM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: in 2012, and 2018 bladers across the globe battled it out to see who was at the top, but at the start of a new decade should we have a new tournament to bring out the best ??  could we still have one as a tribute to the 2010s ? 

no, its from kei's post about a championship in late 2019 , which is partly why i made this post to begin with

no, its from kei's post about a championship in late 2019 , which is partly why i made this post to begin with

(Nov. 18, 2019  12:52 AM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  12:45 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Did you make that picture?

Ok. Thanks for telling me!
First they need to resolve the entry fee PayPal account concerns. Then, when normalicy is restored, then they can consider doing it.

There have been numerous threads about this. Please stop opening new ones for it.
A while ago, I had an idea that all the organizers from ever part of the world would hold a tournament in their area. The winner of each tournament gets a free spot in the finals of a bigger tournament (I suggested Anime North). While the idea gained a bit of traction, nothing really came of it.
(Nov. 18, 2019  1:06 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: A while ago, I had an idea that all the organizers from ever part of the world would hold a tournament in their area. The winner of each tournament gets a free spot in the finals of a bigger tournament (I suggested Anime North). While the idea gained a bit of traction, nothing really came of it.
Its Crazy cause i had a dream about that yesterday
(Nov. 18, 2019  1:17 AM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  1:06 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: A while ago, I had an idea that all the organizers from ever part of the world would hold a tournament in their area. The winner of each tournament gets a free spot in the finals of a bigger tournament (I suggested Anime North). While the idea gained a bit of traction, nothing really came of it.
Its Crazy cause i had a dream about that yesterday

Well, you know what they say, "Make dreams come ture".
(Nov. 18, 2019  1:48 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  1:17 AM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Its Crazy cause i had a dream about that yesterday

Well, you know what they say, "Make dreams come ture".

facts
they might be for Hasbro that what I have heard
(Nov. 19, 2019  4:45 PM)rolltidenascar Wrote: they  might be for Hasbro that what I have heard

*gets exited
well, its 2020 now......
I think it will be like Bakuten And MFB... One World Championship between each generations.
I doubt it should still go on now though
While I would definitely want to see a world championship for this year, I don't see it happening. Even if the Covid-19 pandemic is over, it will take some time before people are willing to gather together.
Still it will cost a lot for a world tournament but if it's government funded let the best beyblader win
No government funds WBO. WBO is volunteer run, by a nonprofit organization.
I would like to see one this year, but it would prob have to be next year or maybe even 2022 cause Corona.