Gasp
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:52 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
Gasp

I love the slow motion XD
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:47 PM)Thunderleopard Wrote:
Gasp

lol He didn't make it. He found it, and he thought it was awesome, so that's why he posted it.
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:49 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:47 PM)Thunderleopard Wrote:
Gasp

lol He didn't make it. He found it, and he thought it was awesome, so that's why he posted it.

LOL I noticed it and I modified my post a minute before you posted LOL
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:53 PM)Thunderleopard Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:49 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:47 PM)Thunderleopard Wrote: I love the slow motion XD

LOL I noticed it and I modified my post a minute before you posted LOL

I actually wanted to do this once, but now I know what it looks like.
Been about 3 weeks or so since my last battle video. Got busy with other things and then sick for like a week. So...after long await...check out my latest....

BEYBLADE BATTLE! Phantom Orion BGrin (Stamina Mode) vs Basalt Horogium 145WD
So ya guys my latest AMV...Well you guys are gonna laugh like hell after hearing the song's name...

(Oct. 05, 2011  6:00 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Go into Anime beyblade videos?

I have been using this thread for a long time to show the amv's that I make...This is a "Beyblade Videos"...And the video is that of "Beyblade" right...It ain't any other anime...So ya I would prefer using this thread over the other one! If this was some other anime I would have have used the thread that you mentioned.
(Oct. 05, 2011  6:04 AM)Dragoonrocks Wrote: I have been using this thread for a long time to show the amv's that I make...This is a "Beyblade Videos"...And the video is that of "Beyblade" right...It ain't any other anime...So ya I would prefer using this thread over the other one! If this was some other anime I would have have used the thread that you mentioned.

This topic is located in the Beyblade General forum, which is strictly for the hobby. We have been telling people in the past few weeks and months that they should use the AMV thread in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum instead.
(Oct. 05, 2011  6:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This topic is located in the Beyblade General forum, which is strictly for the hobby. We have been telling people in the past few weeks and months that they should use the AMV thread in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum instead.

Well the OP would really confuse a person..."Post your self made videos over here"...Hmm anyways I'll post it in the AMV thread..
(Oct. 05, 2011  6:09 AM)Dragoonrocks Wrote: Well the OP would really confuse a person..."Post your self made videos over here"...Hmm anyways I'll post it in the AMV thread..

Just like the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic title, but enough people understand, and it is clearly in the Beyblade General forum, so the mental link should be established.
(Oct. 05, 2011  6:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just like the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic title, but enough people understand, and it is clearly in the Beyblade General forum, so the mental link should be established.

Hmm..okay..I'll keep this in mind. I should consider updating myself...Need to look through a lot of things...I haven't logged in a lot these days..
Recent tournament in Singapore. (age limit 6-10 for this one)
Stadium is balance stadium, though the qualifiers used MFB attack stadium.
Do note that its compulsory to use an attack typing bey(based on MW)
in all SG tournaments which explain why they have 2 beys.
ps. Its also in 3D =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8i-V3dIxRk
this is dragoonrocks's video and it is just amazing!
Beystorm 3 - a few battles from my block
pls sub to my channel and comment on my videos Smile