Beyblade Videos

(Mar. 08, 2022  10:49 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

Is BeyBattle Burst Turbo going to come to the United States or will it be exclusive to where ever it is being sold at?

(Mar. 10, 2022  2:53 PM)ronwis0122 Wrote: I have been looking everywhere to find all the Beyblade versions in one place. Can you link me to a proper platform to watch the series?

Sorry! I haven't been able to find a place to stream all the Beyblade series' Gotta hunt around for all of them across different platforms. Youtube has plastic gen, Netflix has some of Beyblade Burst

(Mar. 10, 2022  12:35 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Is BeyBattle Burst Turbo going to come to the United States or will it be exclusive to where ever it is being sold at?

Beybattle burst is just releasing in the UAE and surrounding areas. Hasbro owns the US market.

(Feb. 10, 2022  2:01 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: i made a youtube channel *cough*

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4jtMFH...eMpBWn0tzg

ima start posting lego stuff

*lego beyblade

That is an interesting topic! haha I'll have to checkout your lego beyblades
(Feb. 28, 2022  3:34 AM)UtopianDranzer Wrote: Roar Balkesh Unboxing

Yo! Where did you manage to find Balkesh? I've been searching online and in stores all month!
 INTERGALACTIC SLIDE STADIUM! Double Decker SLIDE Marathon Beyblade Burst MOD
(Mar. 11, 2022  8:05 PM)ZestyPhresh Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2022  3:34 AM)UtopianDranzer Wrote: Roar Balkesh Unboxing

Yo! Where did you manage to find Balkesh? I've been searching online and in stores all month!

Sorry for the late reply, I was able to find this at my local Target. But I'm from Australia and we sometimes get the releases earlier than other countries. Hope this helps!
THE MOST HYPE GT PRO SERIES BEY! NEW Union Achilles Cn Xt+ 烈 Beyblade Burst Pro Series REVIEW.  10am EST

(Mar. 12, 2022  4:06 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
 INTERGALACTIC SLIDE STADIUM! Double Decker SLIDE Marathon Beyblade Burst MOD

Intergalactic slide stadium is even better than TT stadium for me! :-)
DEMON KING BEYS?! NEW B-196 Random Booster Volume 28 Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Unboxing/Review