Beyblade Videos

Dark Deathscyther probably could have won by stalling around the ridge, but pretty funny nonetheless. Tongue_out
Zac returns and Xhaka got an upgrade 
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/M0DSqRUjhZQ [/video]
Beyblade Channel review for Alter Chronos has now been posted. Check it out!

(Sep. 24, 2017  10:45 PM)Kei Wrote: Beyblade Channel review for Alter Chronos has now been posted. Check it out!

May I got the right to translate and reproduce those introduction videos (Alter Chronos, Maximum Garuda and Legend Spriggan) on Chinese video websites? YouTube is unavailable in mainland China unless a VPN is used (but you know, beyblade players are usually just kids, so they may not know how to use VPN. And now the government is going to limit the use of VPN). Therefore, for those beybladers in China, there is not so many videos about beyblades available. I hope I can reproduce those videos on Youku or other Chinese video website and of course I will annotate that the video is made by WBO and produce the URL of the original video on YouTube.
(Sep. 25, 2017  12:06 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: May I got the right to translate and reproduce those introduction videos (Alter Chronos, Maximum Garuda and Legend Spriggan) on Chinese video websites? YouTube is unavailable in mainland China unless a VPN is used (but you know, beyblade players are usually just kids, so they may not know how to use VPN. And now the government is going to limit the use of VPN). Therefore, for those beybladers in China, there is not so many videos about beyblades available. I hope I can reproduce those videos on Youku or other Chinese video website and of course I will annotate that the video is made by WBO and produce the URL of the original video on YouTube.

Personally, I think that would be awesome! I'd love to see these videos reach a wider audience. I would be willing to provide copies of the videos without the voiceover for easier dubbing, too!

I'm not sure how much of a say I have in the matter, but since I do the filming, editing, and lots of the writing for these, I feel like I should say something, haha. What do you think, @[Kei]?
(Sep. 25, 2017  12:21 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2017  12:06 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: May I got the right to translate and reproduce those introduction videos (Alter Chronos, Maximum Garuda and Legend Spriggan) on Chinese video websites? YouTube is unavailable in mainland China unless a VPN is used (but you know, beyblade players are usually just kids, so they may not know how to use VPN. And now the government is going to limit the use of VPN). Therefore, for those beybladers in China, there is not so many videos about beyblades available. I hope I can reproduce those videos on Youku or other Chinese video website and of course I will annotate that the video is made by WBO and produce the URL of the original video on YouTube.

Personally, I think that would be awesome! I'd love to see these videos reach a wider audience. I would be willing to provide copies of the videos without the voiceover for easier dubbing, too!

I'm not sure how much of a say I have in the matter, but since I do the filming, editing, and lots of the writing for these, I feel like I should say something, haha. What do you think, @[Kei]?

Thank you so much. Smile

Thank you for offering to do this! However, let me talk with the team about it first before we grant any sort of permission. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
(Sep. 25, 2017  8:49 PM)Kei Wrote:

Thank you for offering to do this! However, let me talk with the team about it first before we grant any sort of permission. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank youSmile