Beyblade Videos

Burstbattlevideoproblems

WHF Winter 2016 Tokyo Japan Jan 23rd
Phantom Orion B:D vs Twisted Tempo 145WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS vs Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Beyblade Burst ベイブレードバースト Gold Layers and Drivers Unboxing Review Giveaway Exp Feb 28

Please note if you are on Android Device the sound is corrupted. It's fine on Apple devices or Pc and Mac . Sorry for the Inconvenience, we are trying to do our best.
Aww they're so cute Andrew

I would say I got really good pulls for completely random random boosters.

Beyblade Burst ベイブレードバースト B-28 Booster Neptune Armed Zephyr Battle1 vs Odin Central Blow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJWH5xcFuNs
Here is an epic battle between EWN and XFX!!!

Here is the Beyblade Geek's new video showcasing the new Burst content at the World Hobby Fair.

Beyblade Burst Stickers + WHF Beyblade Burst Mission Stadium from WHF 2016
nice video everyone!!!
(Jan. 25, 2016  3:56 AM)Kevo Wrote: Burstbattlevideoproblems
[strike]what happened?...Speechless[/strike]
(Jan. 31, 2016  6:59 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

hey @[RacingCheetahz] can you remove that video from your quote? because someone may think it's your video [esspecially new members]
(Jan. 31, 2016  6:59 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
From the comment section on the video:
"So basically I was recording a battle for DrigerGT2 : Amaterios VS Xcalibur. As they both did a double burst I went around my room looking for the parts because they flew everywhere. My setup is very dark (except on the spot I record on) so I accidentally put xtreme on amaterios. I thought this moment was somewhat hilarious so I decided to share it with you guys. Wink"
DrigerGT2 is your channel right @@[Kevo]? I'm biggest fan of it [and Kevo, and DrigerGT]

I was watching DrigerGT and DrigerGT2 since they created on youtube
(Jan. 31, 2016  7:36 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: DrigerGT2 is your channel right @@[Kevo]? I'm biggest fan of it [and Kevo, and DrigerGT]

I was watching DrigerGT and DrigerGT2 since they created on youtube
No, I just have permission to operate and manage the channel DrigerGT2. Smile Thank you though!

Thanks Jesse for helping with the Footage.
New ice stadium video: Deathscyther Spread Massive Vs. Valkyrie Force Accel Grin

This super-thick stadium is a work in progress.... I apparently need to add about 10 more ounces of water next time to raise the edges up a little more.