Beyblade Videos

Guardian Leviathan cut me pretty badly in this video X3

Since I haven't really seen a pre-hw battle at all recently I figured it was best to make one myself.
Feedback is always appreciated. Smile
New BeyChannel Video!:
Disclaimer: @[LMAO] did not quit Beyblade.

@[geetster99], you finally get to relive your "over the wall" KO Tongue_out

Next up is Grand Battle Prelude: HMS! I have a surprisingly large amount of footage from that.
(Jan. 28, 2015  2:22 AM)Kei Wrote:
New BeyChannel Video!:
Disclaimer: @[LMAO] did not quit Beyblade.

@[geetster99], you finally get to relive your "over the wall" KO Tongue_out

Next up is Grand Battle Prelude: HMS! I have a surprisingly large amount of footage from that.

OntheDL is geet's mother, correct? Wow.. Maybe my parents will teach me Unsmith

And I have some footage from High Park Throwdown 6 if I am correct. Will try to send it to you, Kei Smile
Also includes JesseObre's 10% warning level from LMAO... Wink
Aww, that was a rather small amount of footage.

Still, great video, though, I really enjoyed watching it. Smile
Im still waiting for BOD.....
(Jan. 28, 2015  2:42 AM)Shido Wrote: Aww, that was a rather small amount of footage.

Still, great video, though, I really enjoyed watching it. Smile

Yeah, I didn't have as much footage as I thought I did. I had way more for HMS. Short videos are nice every so often, though, so I'm happy with it!
Beyblade Tournament is finally edited and up on youtube :3

(Jan. 28, 2015  8:14 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Beyblade Tournament is finally edited and up on youtube :3

Omergerddd Theres a clear version of me!
(Jan. 28, 2015  8:14 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Beyblade Tournament is finally edited and up on youtube :3

Holy molly, I look so different. (and bad Unhappy )

Hah, good thing none of my matches were in there. *0-5 faic*
New BeyChannel Video!:

Surprise! Alongside, Grand Battle Prelude: MFB–which I posted a couple days ago–this is probably the quickest set of videos I've ever put out.

Seeing the HMS stadiums on the ugly Sheraton carpet we've all come to love over the years at AN made me super nostalgic as I edited the video. I was brought back to AN08 and BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!:

BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! Tournament Video (Click to View)

I was super stressed out during this tournament (and not just because I performed so poorly; although I don't feel as bad about it now because editing this video reminded me that most of my losses were 3-2), so I don't think I appreciated how special the moment was enough; we were playing HMS–a system that had ceased production almost ten years ago–in 2014 at the same venue we had played in six years prior! And I even got to play @[Cye Kinomiya], who I first met and played with at BND! all those years ago. @[Minion] also played that night, so her, Cye and I were the only players participating who were also present in 2008. It's amazing how things change.

In addition to the nostalgia, this video also reaffirms to me how incredible HMS feels when you play it. The design of the parts and system, the feel of the shooters, and the way the Beyblade's hit is perfect. MFB is great too, and I know my descriptions here are nebulous, but I feel like it just doesn't hit the same mark as HMS does in terms of gameplay and design. It's not worse; just different. MFB is much more fully realized and developed, so it only makes me wonder what HMS would have been like had they had more time to release new (defense-oriented, in particular) parts.

Also of note:
  • This was @[Kai-V]'s first time ever placing!
  • The spectacular rendition of the Beyblade theme song at the start was performed by none other than @[Daegor42].
  • In the clip at the end of the video, @[Arupaeo] voices the thoughts of every Blader on the planet when faced with the reality that they should take apart their Beyblades to build something new prior to a BeyBattle.
Awesome HMS Tournament! Joyful_2
I got a new video as well, I hope to edit some more plastic battles...

Here is a video I recently made, hope you enjoy!
I got a video with rare old gen stuff. All paper material and stickers, but TAKARA stuff. Have a look and reply your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41BkSqgFdO8
Added episode 2 of my Beyblade Battles series Grin
Got another Plastic Gen Metal Masters for you guys Tongue_out_wink
(Feb. 06, 2015  6:34 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Got another Plastic Gen Metal Masters for you guys Tongue_out_wink

i like ur videos Smile
Just a basic unboxing of an awesome set. Smile
Just uploaded the introduction to my new channel, Beyblade Squad.
Just uploaded the first full vid to my channel.
BEST BEYBATTLE EVER!!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3eEBFNWZ98

You have GOT to watch this whole thing
(Feb. 16, 2015  8:40 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: BEST BEYBATTLE EVER!!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3eEBFNWZ98

You have GOT to watch this whole thing

Wasn't too bad, but wished it used a BB-10 and not those stupid hasbro stadiums Uncertain but was pretty cool seeing them going over the wall I guess Smile