Beyblade Videos

So I decided to proceed in doing my videos in a newer style... Does anyone like it? I personally like it better because it separates me from other BeyTubers out there...

~Rant On BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade

~HASBRO RELEASING 4D PIECES & BEYBLADES?! + Spark FX?

(Nov. 04, 2012  6:45 PM)TakaraBlader Wrote: I wanna give iTris2 shoutout cause he gave me the idea for making this vid:

Thank you for the shout out!
Yep, your new style is awesome! 4D Beyblades, Whoo!
You make Beyblade updates more fun xD
Awesome videos Tris! New style is fantastic!
Damn Tris, your video has been up for a shorter amount of time, and has more views, haha. Guess that's what you get when you're popular Tongue_out

I do like the new style of your videos though, they're really cool ^^
(Oct. 12, 2012  1:06 AM)drakio Wrote: 1234beyblade, I have heard the the GCF tip is prone to breaks, have you experienced that problem?
It happened to the BBG's, they documented it on the unboxing vid of Thief Phoenic

(Nov. 24, 2012  2:42 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Yep, your new style is awesome! 4D Beyblades, Whoo!
You make Beyblade updates more fun xD

Thank you so much !
I do..? I'll be sure to make more updates in the future!

(Nov. 24, 2012  3:04 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Awesome videos Tris! New style is fantastic!

Thanks, bro!
I really do like it myself, also, haha. The new style is a lot more fun than my previous. It gives me more freedom in video making and editing!

(Nov. 25, 2012  1:10 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Damn Tris, your video has been up for a shorter amount of time, and has more views, haha. Guess that's what you get when you're popular :P

I do like the new style of your videos though, they're really cool ^^

Haha, i'm sorry Rai! I just had to make this video!
Thanks a lot! Although if I kept this style, I wonder how I'm going to do unboxings... Any ideas?
You should probably do the unboxings like you normally do, but have short clips with that red wig hat sometimes, haha. Yeah, but seriously, do the unboxings regular and have short clips of you sometimes doing whatever.
I'd say keep the unboxings the same. They seem to be fine as they are.
Hello! I just posted a new video on Youtube, an unboxing of Flame Libra BB-48 with CixFate.
NOTE: There is some mild language in the video, so just a little caution for all of you kids out there Smile)

Tris
Your videos are great. I like the Beywheelz rant. I think you should do more rant videos and keep using that awesome wig.
New Video!~ Bey-Battle: Archer Wyvang 145WB VS Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

In The Lair Of The Champion [25/11, Aprilia-Italy]

@ Cannon ; Loving the video :3
Must have a loada views.
@ Terzinaccio : I Like the WBO sticker / card on the bottom of the 1st stadium Smile
(Oct. 03, 2012  8:57 AM)zeneo Wrote: go to youtube and type this
sharvenathnikar
please guys,we're new in making videos.Sharven12 does the battle,zeneo gives the description and commentary
please watch!
guys.,please subscribe!
Joyful_3
(i've been trying to put the links,but they're coming as invalid-it's easier if you type sharvenathnikar
thanks again!)
This is SPAM. Contacting Moderators.
Hey guys! Please check out this Awsome BeyVid ive edited showing off my team:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwr3VlB17yw

And subscribe Please! We will be making an entire Youtube series soon.

Thanks!

That's a cool video. I like the apart effect you used in the L-Drago stadium. The chair battle were cool as well Wink
Smile Thanks Tri, ive been working hard on the editing! And lol Chair battles is what we have to settle for sometimes! But those can get pretty epic! Grin
blad3r X, I got to give you some props there, there were some cool edits/effects. I also loved the chair battles. Lol
@Kain_Highwind :
Why thank you! Lol as i said, im also making a youtube series about the team. Ill be doing more awsome videos like that along with Custom Vs custom battles done by my friends and I soon.. might wanna subscribe. Wink

like, comment and subscribe! Grin
A review made by me about the destroyer dome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef6SNh1rv...tA&index=1
Wyatt's B-day bash 12/1/12

VariAres DGrin vs Gravity Destroyer AD145WD - Battle of the warriors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow2WiLRr03g
GBR decided to start this battle marathon
'' Dragoon MSUV VS 4D Beyblades pt.1 ''
to prove to y' all, that the old school generation
is more much competitive than some people think. Wink))
Please watch that video to see the 100% potential of this legendary blade GrinDD
Share this rare footage Smile))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jEGqFv24eg
(Dec. 09, 2012  11:01 PM)IckyRay Wrote: GBR decided to start this battle marathon
'' Dragoon MSUV VS 4D Beyblades pt.1 ''
to prove to y' all, that the old school generation
is more much competitive than some people think. Wink))
Please watch that video to see the 100% potential of this legendary blade GrinDD
Share this rare footage Smile))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jEGqFv24eg

Woah!!! The beybattle is truly amazing it shows the true potential of Dragoon MSUV in ever round, very well done sir! Smile