Beyblade Videos

Aoi Valt has not used this in the anime but since °Imperial Dragon° has a (temporary) bound layer, he still might.

More details in the DESCRIPTION. 
(Nov. 28, 2019  3:40 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
Sadly, my video was copyrighted, although everything was done from Scratch. Very disappointed in Youtube

Maybe Youtube counted that as plagerism because "Turbo" is owned by Teletoon CA and Disney XD.
Check out this awesome Beytuber battle between ilinnuc and Riptide1115!

(Dec. 20, 2019  11:38 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
Still cant find rise in my Walmart.
(Dec. 21, 2019  2:05 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2019  11:38 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
Still cant find rise in my Walmart.

You'll find them soon enough Smile
(Aug. 24, 2018  2:01 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: To end off the week in celebration of Beyblade Rememberance, Dragoon enters the level of Cho-Z alongside Dranzer and the 2 oldest rivals battle it out once again!

How did you make Dranzer Zenith?
Check out this awesome Metal Fight Beyblade Standard Format challenge in my Discord Server!

(Sep. 21, 2018  12:15 AM)V2KX Wrote: Lol hate me now. (Actually dont plz lol)

When I saw the battles, I thought you were using the metagame combos for those parts. Now I know it is just their stock combos.
(Dec. 23, 2019  6:34 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:

When I saw the battles, I thought you were using the metagame combos for those parts. Now I know it is just their stock combos.
I did use competitive combos for their time.
(Dec. 24, 2019  1:30 AM)V2KX Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2019  6:34 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: When I saw the battles, I thought you were using the metagame combos for those parts. Now I know it is just their stock combos.
I did use competitive combos for their time.

My favorite quote from one of your videos is "ScReW dImEnSiOn, It DoWnRiGhT sUcKs!"
lord spriggan vs prime apocalypse in attack mode

(Dec. 23, 2019  6:34 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:

I also saw an editing error at 2:50 when the 2 spriggans were for one frame not moving, the next launched and spinning.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, fellow Bladers!
Check out this Holiday Beyblade battle marathon that I did!
Merry Christmas ???
(Oct. 22, 2019  6:26 PM)V2KX Wrote:
In both the app and rivals Hades comes with a Level Chip, yet in the real starter pack, no level chip at all.

Beyblade CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! Featuring a 4 WAY BATTLE ROYAL, SNOWBALL FIGHT, and CUTOM BEY GIVEAWAY!!