Beyblade Videos

just made another one it's a B.O.B between me and DRAGON KING note: when my galaxy pegasis dx set comes I'll redo all of this in the BB:10 Smile I'll also do the BB:10 B.O.G against DRAGON KING Smile oh and make sure to read the description Smile
(Sep. 25, 2013  12:20 AM)Lazer Wrote: just made another one it's a B.O.G between me and DRAGON KING note: when my galaxy pegasis dx set comes I'll redo all of this in the BB:10 Smile I'll also do the BB:10 B.O.G against DRAGON KING Smile oh and make sure to read the description Smile

Its called B.O.B NOT B.O.G EPIC VIDEO IT WAS SO CLOSE
I have a YouTube channel any requests.
yeah could you do a B.O.B for me?
sombody should have a custom tournament with wbo members!!!!!
(Sep. 25, 2013  5:23 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: sombody should have a custom tournament with wbo members!!!!!
all participants in tournaments are wbo members..
no i mean on youtube Some people (like me) can't go to tournaments
you mean a B.O.B between wbo members?
(Sep. 25, 2013  5:44 PM)Lazer Wrote: you mean a B.O.B between wbo members?

no, not BOBs, like jblader's custom tournaments on youtube
uhhh I'm not sure how this would work it would be likea tournament between peoples combo's who aren't there...
i guess you guys dont watch jblader111 and GilaSpiderLizard Unhappy
I have seen jblader111's and Gila Spider Lizard's video's...
watch their custom tournaments and that will show u what im talking about
I know it's just a B.O.B between a bunch of bladers... anyway let's not back and forth post or we'll get warned Unhappy
I've got another video it's about my 2 Illegal combo's Smile also I battle them against Duo Cygnus BD145CS in the end Smile
Cool, but did that wear down you tips?
nope my CS is still Perfectly calm and my HF is fine Smile same goes for MB and CF except my MB is starting to become agro...
I'm paranoid that I might mess my tips up lol
that's why I'm never using my LRF until my galaxy pegasis dx set get's here...
Yeah, my cs is so worn it looks like acts like a really tall ball
(Oct. 05, 2013  6:50 PM)Kei Wrote:
BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: The Insurgents - Bey Brad vs. Spinster

The tournament video isn't ready yet, but I knew this wouldn't exactly fit, so I decided to upload it separately. Wink
hey check out my videos i only started today so dont expect much but if you could just view and if you have an account like that would be awesome i post on wednesdays thursdays and every other saturday and sunday but it would really help if i got alot of views so come watch at
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXLtAPD9Ig-CdKLpfWoKqmA
one me and my friend did a while ago, used a modded dragoon s which had a inverted draciel s tip so the tip was flat, battle was on a dutch pot