I had to delete my old channel and will try to upload more often
So please like & comment & sub if you like my content

Thanks

my 2nd video

is the embed thing worked??i nevah know technology

http://youtu.be/FfbAlm-O3Z4

use the link if the embed dont work
HTML doesn't work here.
Copy + Paste this and put the URL in the middle.

Code:
[video=youtube]URL Here[/video]
Comment Rate Subscribe. Do you like and I think I'll get a rose gold
Beyblade Battle- Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F vs Gravity Perseus AD145WD
I'll be honest, I attempted to create slides and stuff like DGT, which didn't do too well... Tongue_out
They turned out pretty good! But why no AMV(BB)?

Seriously, y no iB, CRU, and Kaiba affiliated Serious
(Nov. 24, 2011  4:05 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: They turned out pretty good! But why no AMV(BB)?

Seriously, y no iB, CRU, and Kaiba affiliated Serious
First question: WLMM is a pain in the arse to make things like that. I have an AMV on my second channel, though.
Second: PM me.
When you post many videos and that there are already several embedded videos on the same page, could you think about others and possibly kindly link to them instead of embedding them ...
(Nov. 24, 2011  6:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: When you post many videos and that there are already several embedded videos on the same page, could you think about others and possibly kindly link to them instead of embedding them ...

My apologies Kai V, didnt think about that. Sorry Tongue_out

Don't 4get to leave a comment and like the video Smile Subscribe to my channel for more epic battles!
(Nov. 24, 2011  5:13 PM)john-flip-pride Wrote:

Don't 4get to leave a comment and like the video Smile Subscribe to my channel for more epic battles!

Great Video. I saw and commented. Keep up the good work.
(Nov. 24, 2011  5:13 PM)john-flip-pride Wrote:

I love when Rushing Boar looked totally weak and then it decimated Trygator.
Nice vid Omre. Keep up the good work. But try to launch straiter.

Dont 4get to leave a comment and like the video Smile

Subscribe to my channel for more epic battles Grin
That video makes Orthros G's EG base look really useful. XD Nice vid though. I recommend you don't do slow-mo for every collision though, only some of the really close near-miss attacks and the big collisions.
(Nov. 27, 2011  1:31 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That video makes Orthros G's EG base look really useful. XD Nice vid though. I recommend you don't do slow-mo for every collision though, only some of the really close near-miss attacks and the big collisions.
Yeah I know bro Smile Well, with the collision flash, if the beyblades hit each other and has a second millimetre of distance, I give it the .01 flash, since it still looks like a stun hit Tongue_out While with the very hard hits, I give it a .02 seconds flash, make it hang more in its state Smile These 2 blades are really edgy, 1 hit can cause a ring out, thats why most of the hits go the distance. I dont normally put flashes in every hits of a bey. Just whats mentioned above Smile
Subscribe to me for North Carolina tournament video coverage. Enjoy this battle between Ziro (team mate) and g1998man (my student) for third place in Ziro and Darks' B-Day Bash. Ziro was using Le Blitz.
Hey guys! I will be hosting a tournamnet online. All you need to do is Subscribe to me, add me as a friend, and comment on this video of what bey you will be using. This tournamnet will end on December 21 2011. For more information, check out the link. Hope to see you there! Joyful_3 http://youtu.be/6GJNjh0xq5Q
Post that in the 'Your Creations' forum, not here.