Beyblade Videos

Uwik- Amazing video, Uwik! Wow, the battle was so interesting. It resulted in a draw! Amazing! Seriously, 5-5 is a great score. Tongue_out Well, I just loved that last battle where Hell Kerbecs probably lost, but it used the wobbly WD to its advantage, and the move proved out to be a 'last resort'. That's just what I love about battles. The game just changes with one attack!
(Jul. 20, 2011  1:02 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Uwik- Amazing video, Uwik! Wow, the battle was so interesting. It resulted in a draw! Amazing! Seriously, 5-5 is a great score. Tongue_out Well, I just loved that last battle where Hell Kerbecs probably lost, but it used the wobbly WD to its advantage, and the move proved out to be a 'last resort'. That's just what I love about battles. The game just changes with one attack!

Thank you Smile I would have gone to 20 battles, but it would take too long. I'm still kind of new to this Youtube thing. I do appreciate the 'like' button or the 'subscribe' if you can spare a little love Smile. Anyway, you get one video battle request if you like. Anything in mind?
Wbba stadium mat. Not specifically a beyblade. But certainly beyblade related. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHsWgp2HL...ata_player
I want to share with you'll some pictures I took of my beyblades outside.
My videos of these pictures are on youtube. Please post feedback in the comment section of the videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMRN-BoYp7Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXgBN2Np7...er&list=UL
Bad Rev-Up Launcher Unboxing/Review
Was recorded with a webcam cuz I was too lazy to go get my camera. Lol.
(Jul. 19, 2011  10:04 PM)Beyblades247 Wrote: BEYBLADE BATTLE! 4D Big Bang Pegasus (Barrage) FGrin vs 4D Fang Leone 130W2D (Counter Attack)

This is part 1 of 3 of a mini round robin between Big Bang, L-Drago Destroy, and Fang Leone. Will try to upload part 2 Wednesday and part 3 Thursday.

Takara Tomy Mail Day #5 should be arriving within a week. Next giveaway will start within a couple days of receiving that. So, when you see that mail day video get uploaded, get ready for the next giveaway!

Part 2 of the round robin is now live (and viewable in 1080p HD!)...
BEYBLADE BATTLE! 4D Fang Leone 130W2D (Counter Attack) vs 4D L-Drago Destroy (Absorb)

Part 3 (big bang vs l-drago destroy) should be up tomorrow!

Also, Mail day #5 is officially scheduled to arrive on Monday!
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:08 AM)Beyblades247 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2011  10:04 PM)Beyblades247 Wrote: BEYBLADE BATTLE! 4D Big Bang Pegasus (Barrage) FGrin vs 4D Fang Leone 130W2D (Counter Attack)

This is part 1 of 3 of a mini round robin between Big Bang, L-Drago Destroy, and Fang Leone. Will try to upload part 2 Wednesday and part 3 Thursday.

Takara Tomy Mail Day #5 should be arriving within a week. Next giveaway will start within a couple days of receiving that. So, when you see that mail day video get uploaded, get ready for the next giveaway!

BEYBLADE BATTLE! 4D Fang Leone 130W2D (Counter Attack) vs 4D L-Drago Destroy (Absorb)

Part 2 is private. I really Wanted to see it. BTW I like your Vids.
(Jul. 21, 2011  5:04 AM)TheShields Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:08 AM)Beyblades247 Wrote:

Part 2 is private. I really Wanted to see it. BTW I like your Vids.

I swear I switched it over to public before posting. Must not have 'registered' or whatever in the youtube database(?). That explains why it took so long for someone to post the ever so irritating "first" comment (which I always remove now).

Hmm...before hitting submit I of course went to make it public. In my settings where I can switch between private and public it says public. Then when I view on video page it says below it that it is private :-\ Youtube has had some glitches lately though. Week of July 11th the view data is still messed up and working on being resolved. My insite says 0 views or close to it for multiple days last week which is of course incorrect.

The video has at least 60 views so far and a few comments...so I'm guessing at minimum those who are subscribed or friends can view it. So if you are not both, do so and you should be able to watch. I check the email very frequently so if you send a friend request (before I go to bed in 1-2 hours) it should be accepted within 10-15 minutes tops :-)
Here is Part One of HMS Strike Back!
And here is Part Two
(Jul. 21, 2011  3:17 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Fixing a Beylauncher LR!

D'aww, I was just about to upload a video about that. Tongue_out
(Jul. 21, 2011  3:48 PM)Kaioya Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2011  3:17 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Fixing a Beylauncher LR!

D'aww, I was just about to upload a video about that. Tongue_out

Ahahaha lol. The more the merrier Grin

I finally got my Galaxy Pegasis unboxing up!
The final part 3 of the 4D round robin is now live!

BEYBLADE BATTLE! 4D Big Bang Pegasis (Barrage) FGrin vs 4D L-Drago Destroy (Absorb) FConfused
Gravity Perseus Unboxing
Im a little late to the party, but here it is.
http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv-goo...CHDaARu8pU
RB7 Unboxing
sorry if it's not good Uncertain
It's my first.
Dragoon V vs. Dranzer V ; Tyson & Kai - The rivalry.

For Plastics and HMS Remembrance Day, even if I am kinda late haha.
(Jul. 23, 2011  6:56 AM)blah Wrote: Dragoon V vs. Dranzer V ; Tyson & Kai - The rivalry.

For Plastics and HMS Remembrance Day, even if I am kinda late haha.

I liked this video. It was really creative and nostalgic Smile
Thanks ! That was what I was hoping for. <3

Making the video reminded me how much I loved plastics ! Grin
Good video! Plastics look fun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy4lXPmBUtc

this is a video about an unofficial tournament held in Hong Kong
it should be interesting for most of us
(Jul. 26, 2011  10:52 AM)roux Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy4lXPmBUtc

this is a video about an unofficial tournament held in Hong Kong
it should be interesting for most of us

Very nice! I love all the gimmick stadiums. You should think of hosting a WBO one when you have the time. Anyway, its great.