Beyblade Videos

@[KinkoUsagi] & @[sonyat], hope you like :)
Awesome battles, man! Did Apollon burst? ?
(Jul. 11, 2018  5:03 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Awesome battles, man! Did Apollon burst? ?

Yep, it did, that impact was a bit too crazy xD
(Jul. 11, 2018  5:00 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: @[KinkoUsagi] & @[sonyat], hope you like Smile

DANG DUDE, that was epic! I'm always down with giving Justice Five some love. ? Agreed with KinkoUsagi, awesome battles, and man did Venus hit Apollon hard there! :'D As cheesy as it sounds, thank you for the shoutout. I'm grinning like an idiot, ahaha. I still maintain your paint looks amazing on both of them. Venus is bang-on and Apollon really looks better than the official version, even if it's just for the camera.

If there's any other way I can help support your channel, let me know! Cool
(Jul. 11, 2018  8:05 PM)sonyat Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2018  5:00 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: @[KinkoUsagi] & @[sonyat], hope you like Smile

DANG DUDE, that was epic! I'm always down with giving Justice Five some love. ? Agreed with KinkoUsagi, awesome battles, and man did Venus hit Apollon hard there! :'D As cheesy as it sounds, thank you for the shoutout. I'm grinning like an idiot, ahaha. I still maintain your paint looks amazing on both of them. Venus is bang-on and Apollon really looks better than the official version, even if it's just for the camera.

If there's any other way I can help support your channel, let me know! Cool

Yes! Justice 5 Beyblades all the way! You really need to do more (and I’ll subscribe to your channel). Same as sonyat— if there is anything I can do to get your YouTube videos more views, let me know. Love the “plastic generation” content.

Got the reviews for the latest episodes of Super Z up! I was a little late, sorry about that. But man, these latest episodes have been pretty great and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing new characters and new Beys in action!
Check out our combo tournament. Spoiler IT'S NOT MOM