Beyblade Videos

4-Way Burst Battle! This was epic!

That was epic indeed 1234beyblade. Deathscyther was brutal at some points.

EDIT: Oh boy. Multiple bursts are a thing of beauty.
xUni, congrats on making the least recoil in any beybattle ever!
All of my special beys (limited release, recoors etc..) and some unopened regular release ones, too.

New burst battle Grin this one was pretty epic for a 1v1!

this guy has some cool videos with plastic vs burst battles, and now he integrated the free spinning attack rings into the burst series, which is sick!!

Haven't seen ya around since the burst art event a few months ago.

Anyway, here ya go. Another beyblade mfb arch, while personally I dislike it completely. It's the Gan-Gan Galaxy saga!

Wanted to do something shorter after the Battle bladers saga...Since really the Garcias saga is significantly the shortest saga in metal masters,the origins one is all around...well...nevermind...

Been a while since I made one of these, last video at my last place so...Eh, besides some behind the scenes recording nightmares.

Vork Vs Deathscyther = Friend!

My prototype of the Extreme rubber driver!
That is Epic zoro! Nice work! I've been wondering for a long time about how rubber would effect burst.
New Beyblade Channel Video!:

Courtesy @[ashton pinto], yet again! And there's more where that came from.

Interested in submitting tournament footage to Beyblade Channel? Learn more here.
(Nov. 05, 2015  5:26 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: My prototype of the Extreme rubber driver!

I must say, I really love what this says about the future meta. It gives both plastic and rubber tips their own place in a way they didn't seem to have before but it also heavily punishes grip-based defense, making things like low and scraping based defense more feasible. It changes what we know about beyblade and forces us to think all over again. This is exactly what a new series should be doing.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Extreme did perform like that, as I fear that rubber tips may allow itself to Burst, but the power would be nice if it did act like the one on the video.
my first youtube vid on my channelSmile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnj8-Se1...e=youtu.be
All it is, is a simple red re-color... Nothing significant... Yet... Why is it so sooo awesome!!! I need one!!!

Only a blader would understand why this re-color cost 100x the price of any other Spriggan