Beyblade Videos

Haha. Cool. So beywarriors are actually good for something. I bought the whole set for $1 each at the dollar store and only used them once
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD7_2WSYm8M my new beyblade video and i have 3 others on the same channel please watch

Weakest Beyblade round-robin between Cyber Dragoon, Phantom Fox MS, and Trypio. LOL

Incredible ending!
(Jul. 26, 2015  1:49 PM)xUni Wrote: VariAres DGrin VS Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF [Beyblade - 4D] ᴴᴰ

Nice video! Loved the epic finish on the final round.
Just got my new video up on a really cool plastic gen battle, Wolborg 2 VS Dranzer V https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFrOtEqx...e=youtu.be
Here is another Plastics Vs. Bursts video Grin

I do not know what happened to the lighting in the video... it came out very dark for some reason It is a mystery
(Jul. 28, 2015  5:43 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Here is another Plastics Vs. Bursts video Grin

I do not know what happened to the lighting in the video... it came out very dark for some reason It is a mystery

Ah, great end to the battle.
Are you using a Plastic String Launcher mod? I always found those to kind of suck.
(Jul. 28, 2015  6:23 PM)Neo Wrote: Ah, great end to the battle.
Are you using a Plastic String Launcher mod? I always found those to kind of suck.

There is a plastics string launcher .-. anyway, no i am just using a regular rip cord launcher with a fake grip and an MFB Takara rip cord haha.
(Jul. 28, 2015  6:35 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2015  6:23 PM)Neo Wrote: Ah, great end to the battle.

There is a plastics string launcher .-. anyway, no i am just using a regular rip cord launcher with a fake grip and an MFB Takara rip cord haha.

Not an official one.
You just take the prongs and screw them to the string launcher instead of the MFB ones.
Not sure if it works with the Burst Beylauncher.

Looked like you were pulling a string for Kerberous, though I guess you have the fast pulling skills Smile
Dragoon V2 vs Valkyrie Wing Accel!

My first edited battle of beyblade burst!
Erm, my first proper unboxing? Enjoy!
Opinions/advice/criticism all welcome!

Here is another Burst Format battle between Kerbeous and Valkyrie!

Hey, guys! Smile

So... I'm not a pro editing, but I try to make something. Grin
Here's the video I uploaded today, hope you enjoy. :3
The BeyChannel video for the first ever Beyblade Burst tournament outside of Japan–Beyblade Bursts Onto the Scene: Toronto–is now up!:

That's awesome!

I want one of those beylogger inserts
Those laughs at the beginning were great, love this video.
(Aug. 05, 2015  1:56 AM)Khel Wrote: That's awesome!

I want one of those beylogger inserts

Manicben made those just for this event. We're going to make our own 'official' WBO BeyLogger Sheets eventually!

(Aug. 05, 2015  1:56 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Those laughs at the beginning were great, love this video.

Thank you! Yeah, that random drawing of parts for the free Beyblade given to each of the first seven participants was pretty fun haha.
I think I came up with the idea of the Burst packs, but why am I even in the thanks at the end hah. Great video though, it looked like an awesome time.