Beyblade Videos

Hi!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ixYj-8...qfAcOTWSxU This right here is list of my beys.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyx2wjC...subscriber And this is my youtube channel so you can see my quality.

What I need from YOU is an combo you would like to see on a video :3 I can make up opponents, but it would be interesting to hear what you guys want to see. And yes, the combo doesn't need to be tournament proof, but it should be somewhat legit.

PM me now and get an video in couple of days max :3 I like to try new things
about to upload vid, there was a problem

DrigerGT Official Channel is looking for a talented Blader to create awesome Beyblade battle videos in the DGT style.

Just comment with the link of your Beyblade Battle Video here below and you’ll get a chance to become the next DrigerGT!

BRAND NEW! Wednesday Hasbro Hasbattle #2!

(Nov. 03, 2017  1:26 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:

my guy u said xcalius x3 instead of spryzen s3 just for the heads up
(Nov. 03, 2017  1:37 AM)bidinga Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  1:26 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
my guy u said xcalius x3 instead of spryzen s3 just for the heads up
I know, I made a comment about it
DrigerGT Official Channel is looking for a talented Blader to start creating again awesome AMVBBs (Anime Movie Video Beyblade Battles) and regular Beyblade battle videos in the DGT style!

Just comment here below with the link of your AMVBB or regular Beyblade Battle and you’ll get a chance to become the next DrigerGT!

(Nov. 03, 2017  8:19 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: DrigerGT Official Channel is looking for a talented Blader to start creating again awesome AMVBBs (Anime Movie Video Beyblade Battles) and regular Beyblade battle videos in the DGT style!

Just comment here below with the link of your AMVBB or regular Beyblade Battle and you’ll get a chance to become the next DrigerGT!

oh my god
Surprisingly, I couldn't find any videos that had the Beyblade Burst opening mixed with "Let's Beyblade". So because I was feeling nostalgic, I took the time to put one together.
(Nov. 05, 2017  2:29 PM)roux Wrote:

That overall color scheme and wings reminds me of Garuda Eagle from CrushGear. Probably won't be able to get my hands on one though Unhappy
MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY! This one is super epic but don't take my word for it; see for yourselves.

Does it take upwards of 30 minutes for any of you just to load up the Beyblade Videos topic? If you have an answer, please pm me because I don't think I can bear to use this topic anymore. It slows my computer to a crawl. Any other topic is fine, just this page exclusively.