Beyblade Videos

Xcalius vs Valtryek! It's a great battle. Enjoy.

I made this video over a year ago. Looking back at it now I still believe I made the right selections.
what do you think? comment on the video or on here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_jtDSHTq3k
Seems like the stoke chip actually makes it have stronger attacks
Beyblade Channel review for Blast Jinnius has now been posted. Check it out!

(Oct. 27, 2017  6:27 PM)Kei Wrote: Beyblade Channel review for Blast Jinnius has now been posted. Check it out!

Awesome review
Actually it is a little surprising for me that you did a review for Blast Jinnius...XD
Although it might be a boring idea, I really hope to see some reviews on useful beyblades such as Tornado Wyvern, Drain Fafnir and Galaxy Zeus. Especially for dF and gZ, since they are not only useful in stamina combos but also have great potential in attack.
(Oct. 27, 2017  7:02 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Actually it is a little surprising for me that you did a review for Blast Jinnius...XD
Although it might be a boring idea, I really hope to see some reviews on useful beyblades such as Tornado Wyvern, Drain Fafnir and Galaxy Zeus. Especially for dF and gZ, since they are not only useful in stamina combos but also have great potential in attack.

The next videos on the agenda are sX and gZ, so don't worry about that, haha. As for older releases, I have a few scripts saved for when TT slows their roll, but since we have a bit of catching up to do for the most recent releases, reviews on older stuff might need to wait, lol.
(Oct. 27, 2017  7:02 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Actually it is a little surprising for me that you did a review for Blast Jinnius...XD

No matter how good or bad, all Beyblades deserve a review video! Smile But yes, don't worry. We have videos for more useful Beyblades coming up.
(Oct. 27, 2017  10:26 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

The next videos on the agenda are sX and gZ, so don't worry about that, haha. As for older releases, I have a few scripts saved for when TT slows their roll, but since we have a bit of catching up to do for the most recent releases, reviews on older stuff might need to wait, lol.

Thank you so much. Tongue_out
https://youtu.be/52Rw6R72gM4 beyblade generation battle : L drago line up!
https://youtu.be/6qBTa0MSjdw spark fx diablo vs 4d original diablo!
Here's a brand new video for y'all. Enjoy.