Beyblade Tips/General That You Never Hear Anyone Talk About?

I couldn't have worded that any better. What are the kinds of stuff in beyblade that you rarely hear anyone talk about?
(Feb. 22, 2018  11:54 AM)Chrisnemisis Wrote: Gattayaki launching technique

What is that
(Feb. 22, 2018  11:56 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2018  11:54 AM)Chrisnemisis Wrote: Gattayaki launching technique

What is that

as far as I know launching beyblade late so it lands on top of opponent. I often use it
(Feb. 22, 2018  12:11 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2018  11:56 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: What is that

as far as I know launching beyblade late so it lands on top of opponent. I often use it

isnt that slightly mimicking cheating?
(Feb. 22, 2018  10:36 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2018  12:11 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: as far as I know launching beyblade late so it lands on top of opponent. I often use it

Well if in a tournament you are both launching at the same time, your launcher can be higher than your opponents (To a extent) so your bey would hit the stadium second.
If you missed you would lose minimal to a lot of stamina
(Feb. 23, 2018  12:00 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2018  10:36 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: isnt that slightly mimicking cheating?

Well if in a tournament you are both launching at the same time, your launcher can be higher than your opponents (To a extent) so your bey would hit the stadium second.

That is cheating according to the Beyblade Burst rules and resources unless it bounces off the stadium and lands on the bey.

What I recommend is finding your perfect launch style that can make your bey do what you want it to do. Also, clean your parts (except for Variable since it gets faster as it gets wore down) for better performance and such.
(Feb. 22, 2018  12:11 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2018  11:56 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: What is that

Dude you're an organizer but you just admitted to using illegal launch strategies "often" hope not in tournaments you set up man. Cus it's also against rules to use an unfair advantage as an organizer in one of your own events. And where's your pride in a fair fight man?
(Feb. 23, 2018  2:23 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2018  12:11 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: as far as I know launching beyblade late so it lands on top of opponent. I often use it

Dude you're an organizer but you just admitted to using illegal launch strategies "often" hope not in tournaments you set up man. Cus it's also against rules to use an unfair advantage as an organizer in one of your own events. And where's your pride in a fair fight man?

expose dat boi m8
I found that Drivers tend to be a bit more loose if they're assembled in a combo for a long period of time. So I keep all parts separate and assemble them only when need be

Or it could be placebo effect making me think that the fit is tighter and looser
(Feb. 22, 2018  10:36 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:

(Feb. 23, 2018  12:05 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2018  12:00 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Well if in a tournament you are both launching at the same time, your launcher can be higher than your opponents (To a extent) so your bey would hit the stadium second.

That is cheating according to the Beyblade Burst rules and resources unless it  bounces off the stadium and lands on the bey.

What I recommend is finding your perfect launch style that can make your bey do what you want it to do. Also, clean your parts (except for Variable since it gets faster as it gets wore down) for better performance and such.

(Feb. 23, 2018  2:23 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:

This is not cheating. Its like launching when you say Go Sho"to" while other player launch when we say Go "sho"ot.  We need to launch on when judge says "go shoot" or let it rip. Also as long as your launch height is under 1 feet its legal. and thats how I do it, nothing ilegal

I should have explained it properly when I made my last post. But I thought its pretty self explainatory

Edit:- Basicly I launch in legal height and timing.
(Feb. 23, 2018  11:52 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2018  12:05 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: That is cheating according to the Beyblade Burst rules and resources unless it  bounces off the stadium and lands on the bey.

(Feb. 23, 2018  2:23 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: Dude you're an organizer but you just admitted to using illegal launch strategies "often" hope not in tournaments you set up man. Cus it's also against rules to use an unfair advantage as an organizer in one of your own events. And where's your pride in a fair fight man?

This is not cheating. Its like launching when you say Go Sho"to" while other player launch when we say Go "sho"ot.  We need to launch on when judge says "go shoot" or let it rip. Also as long as your launch height is under 1 feet its legal. and thats how I do it, nothing ilegal

I should have explained it properly when I made my last post. But I thought its pretty self explainatory

you know there is still a difference in playing fair everytime & "basically" everytime means that even you acknowledge that youve cheated sometimes. and no its not legal man why dont you go back and read what LordLOLs said. and you are purposely trying to launch after your opponent and land on top of them bursting them instantly.
(Feb. 23, 2018  8:14 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2018  11:52 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: This is not cheating. Its like launching when you say Go Sho"to" while other player launch when we say Go "sho"ot.  We need to launch on when judge says "go shoot" or let it rip. Also as long as your launch height is under 1 feet its legal. and thats how I do it, nothing ilegal

you know there is still a difference in playing fair everytime & "basically" everytime means that even you acknowledge that youve cheated sometimes. and no its not legal man why dont you go back and actually read what LordLOLs said. and you are purposely trying to launch after your opponent and land on top of them bursting them instantly. which isnt legal since there was no contact with the stadium from your bey. But i guess those rules have just been being over looked in India? this is a shame and your a disapointment to admit cheating publicly. what id like you to do is make a brand new public post apologizing to everyone in your country for using illegal techniques in ranked matches as an organizer and you should also say in that post that illegal launch techniques wont be used in commonplace at your organized events anymore. and i want your response by the end of the day 

1) I still disagree this is ilegal. There's no rule that says your bey has to make contact with stadium to be in battle. 2) did you even read what I said. I did this under legal conditions 3) Your making it too serious. As if I did a crime. Sure I agree this doesn't sound right and could be unfair to those who don't know and your correct in a way. 4) If you think about this (or just try) there's like very less effect if you do all this under legal condition. Difference between timing and height is just too small to make any difference or make bey land on top of other. Infact I almost never landed my bey on top of other bey (only once twice I guess). Thing that happened was I got bit more out of initial speed or my bey missed 1 attack of opponent. Which sure can help but not as much thats for sure
(Feb. 23, 2018  8:14 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2018  11:52 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: This is not cheating. Its like launching when you say Go Sho"to" while other player launch when we say Go "sho"ot.  We need to launch on when judge says "go shoot" or let it rip. Also as long as your launch height is under 1 feet its legal. and thats how I do it, nothing ilegal

you know there is still a difference in playing fair everytime & "basically" everytime means that even you acknowledge that youve cheated sometimes. and no its not legal man why dont you go back and read what LordLOLs said. and you are purposely trying to launch after your opponent and land on top of them bursting them instantly.

And? This technique is not forbidden at all. It's actually not even unfair, considering it's quite risky and can be easily countered.
i need a combo for drain that dose not involve atomic
(Feb. 23, 2018  9:29 PM)beymaster35 Wrote: i need a combo for drain that dose not involve atomic

Sorry you're in the wrong thread. Ask that in the "Build Me A Combo" #2 and you should be able to get an answer for that.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2
(Feb. 23, 2018  9:29 PM)beymaster35 Wrote: i need a combo for drain that dose not involve atomic

dF.7/5/2/4/0.G/C.R/Y/O

(Feb. 23, 2018  9:18 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2018  8:14 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: you know there is still a difference in playing fair everytime & "basically" everytime means that even you acknowledge that youve cheated sometimes. and no its not legal man why dont you go back and read what LordLOLs said. and you are purposely trying to launch after your opponent and land on top of them bursting them instantly.

And? This technique is not forbidden at all. It's actually not even unfair, considering it's quite risky and can be easily countered.

Only legal if it bounces off the stadium. Reread the rules and resources.

It could be considered legal if he/she launches before the opponent within a fraction of a second (like half a second or a quarter)
(Feb. 24, 2018  1:35 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:

dF.7/5/2/4/0.G/C.R/Y/O

(Feb. 23, 2018  9:18 PM)Limetka Wrote: And? This technique is not forbidden at all. It's actually not even unfair, considering it's quite risky and can be easily countered.

It could be considered legal if he/she launches before the opponent within a fraction of a second (like half a second or a quarter)

Can you show ScreenShot of where its written only if it bounce off stadium?

BTW thats exacty what I meant. Launching after opponent within a Sec
Launching a fraction of a second later within the word "Shoot!" than your opponent or slightly above/below them (within reason) is absolutely legal. Expecting both players to ever launch at the exact same moment and with the exact same speed and height is unrealistic, so there has always been some minor amount of leeway in how/when you launch during the word "Shoot!" of the countdown.
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:28 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2018  1:35 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: dF.7/5/2/4/0.G/C.R/Y/O

Can you show ScreenShot of where its written only if it bounce off stadium?

BTW thats exacty what I meant. Launching after opponent within a Sec

oh kk then it's legal
But it should be legal to sweep your hands up when you launch which takes your bey higher than your opponents and due to the amount of skill needed to pull this off it doesn't seem unfair(but not too high though to avoid hazards so maybe lower than your opponents face)