Beyblade Theory Combos!

rage longinus wheel eternal 1S

Idk if this has been done w/Zwei or bloody, but 1s will align w/ rage, and wheel and eternal 4 stamina and wheel for weight. the theory is, rage and wheel will create high owd and weight for defense and stamina. If it gets knocked out the center, Eternal's pom plastic will create low friction allowing it to counterattack w rages smash/upper atk dragons, and 1S' extra alignment w/ rage and wheel/rage's owd will make the attack more powerful.
Brave Lucifer Atomic 2D

First The huge attack of the opposer will be blocked by 2D the it will hit and be destabilized by Atomic and Brave+Lucifer will give a Heavy attack and Burst it!
Meteo L-drago B : D just supposed to super spin steal
(Sep. 21, 2020  8:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Meteo L-drago B : D just supposed to super spin steal

The Lord really does exist. Stupid
(Sep. 21, 2020  8:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Meteo L-drago B : D just supposed to super spin steal

I just had a disturbing vision of meteo's avatar gorging on the stewed avatars and energy of other beys shounen protag style
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

I just had a disturbing vision of meteo's avatar gorging on the stewed avatars and energy of other beys shounen protag style

Omae wa mou shindeiru....
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:47 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I just had a disturbing vision of meteo's avatar gorging on the stewed avatars and energy of other beys shounen protag style

Nani
Za warudo
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:47 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I just had a disturbing vision of meteo's avatar gorging on the stewed avatars and energy of other beys shounen protag style

Atatatatatatatatata ATA
My theory combo is [Any good attack sparking ring+heavy chip] Ultimate Reboot' 2D. The 2D chassis slows down both beys' spin, therefore activating the boost thingy on the Ultimate Reboot driver even sooner.
If they make a new Xcalibur (might be in the RBV 23): War Xcalibur 4A (New disk) Hit Iron or Sword dash
Naked Spriggan Paradox Mobius Go

Keeps jumping but hold to ground my Mobius and K.Os opponent easily and spin steals from Right spin bey