Beyblade Theory Combos!

(Apr. 08, 2019  3:17 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  11:33 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Probably more since you can have one Cho-Z wing out or the other out, so technically you have 192 modes. At that point, your opponent doesn’t even know what your going to do.

192 because 90 x 2 is 180 plus 6 x 2 which is 12, or 192.
(Apr. 08, 2019  2:07 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2019  3:17 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: 182.

192 because 90 x 2 is 180 plus 6 x 2 which is 12, or 192.

My mistake, I said that under a lot of stress and in a hurry yesterday. I wasn’t thinking properly and did my simple maths wrong.
what if you only manage to pop out one wing? Wouldn't that add to the modes? What if somehow, you managed to pop out all four? Even more modes?
(Apr. 04, 2019  4:53 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2019  11:03 PM)Armor Wrote: I was going to make a thread like this, but you beat me to it! My combo is similar to yours. It is tN Z Tw(Tower, I may have abbreviates it wrong). The layer is in Smash mode. The height forces the opponent’s layer to hit the Zenith disc, causing it to burst from the friction.

I chose Xtend over Tower because Xtend changes the angle of attack and has better balance while Tower has stability issues.

You would be right, but since it’s hypothetical, I picked the driver that I thought would seem the most “anime like”. Although we might have to replace with Dimension.

New Combo: Dead Hades 00Dagger Sword. This wouldn’t actually line up, but since these are theory combos, we’ll have the Dagger frame and Sword driver line up with the 00 disc and scythes on Dead Hades, creating two points of ultimate attack. You can also sub Twin Nemesis in, but it’s not as heavy. Dead Hades for smash, spike, and burst attack, Twin Nemesis for guaranteed knockout(upper attack)
(Apr. 08, 2019  3:39 PM)MagixG Wrote: what if you only manage to pop out one wing? Wouldn't that add to the modes? What if somehow, you managed to pop out all four? Even more modes?

Yeah, that’s what I said
(Apr. 07, 2019  10:07 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:44 PM)MagixG Wrote: I think the Free-spinning aspect of Keep is supposed to help with KO resistance.
Not really, it helps with burst resistance. If anything, it would reduce ko resitance like orbit or atomic. It seems to have a neutral affect though.

The reduced KO Resistance of Orbit and Atomic is due to them having the ball roll in any plane, not because they free spin. Other free spinning drivers like Gyro and Bearing don't have such KO problems.
(Apr. 17, 2019  5:28 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  10:07 PM)bladekid Wrote: Not really, it helps with burst resistance. If anything, it would reduce ko resitance like orbit or atomic. It seems to have a neutral affect though.
The reduced KO Resistance of Orbit and Atomic is due to them having the ball roll in any plane, not because they free spin. Other free spinning drivers like Gyro and Bearing don't have such KO problems.
Yeah, but I meant if there would be any effect. As I said, it would most likely be a completely neutral effect.
Hazard kerbeus 2dagger sword
The theory:
The ultimate attack combo, with 2 points of contact lining up on every single part and the spring loaded parts on the layer absorb contacts on other sections to make sure all the attacks are full power.
The reality: the springs do nothing and the attack power and weak teeth mean it just self bursts 99% of the time.
P4.10L.Wd-S (Rail rush mode)

In theory, it will slam into tornado stallers and attack types. The armor dealing a powerful attack then flying off to bounce around the stadium. Dealing major burst damage while taking no damage itself.

In practice, it actually works. Any mobile combo that reaches the tornado ridge that does not have a good spring will most likely burst from the impact. The tight spring of wedge and the average slopes of Pheonix means that the layer will not budge when the armor is still on. Pheonix is quite powerful and has explosive attack power when it is at high speeds.

P4.10B.Rb

In theory, the combo will stay near the center and by the time the armor comes off the tip would have switched and it will start to dodge the attacker.

In practice, the combo succeeds with some problems. The major counter are stamina types. It will get outspun by most combos that are not attack types.
(Apr. 28, 2019  11:31 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Hazard kerbeus 2dagger sword
The theory:
The ultimate attack combo, with 2 points of contact lining up on every single part and the spring loaded parts on the layer absorb contacts on other sections to make sure all the attacks are full power.
The reality: the springs do nothing and the attack power and weak teeth mean it just self bursts 99% of the time.

Ya know, it's not a bad theory combo, but... the fact you used sword... why just why my man.
(Apr. 29, 2019  3:03 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2019  11:31 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Hazard kerbeus 2dagger sword
The theory:

Ya know, it's not a bad theory combo, but... the fact you used sword... why just why my man.

The same reason Buster Xcalibur used sword. The metal tabs line up with the contacts for “more power”
(Apr. 29, 2019  2:01 PM)MWF Wrote: P4.10L.Wd-S (Rail rush mode)

In theory, it will slam into tornado stallers and attack types. The armor dealing a powerful attack then flying off to bounce around the stadium. Dealing major burst damage while taking no damage itself.

In practice, it actually works. Any mobile combo that reaches the tornado ridge that does not have a good spring will most likely burst from the impact. The tight spring of wedge and the average slopes of Pheonix means that the layer will not budge when the armor is still on. Pheonix is quite powerful and has explosive attack power when it is at high speeds.

P4.10B.Rb

In theory, the combo will stay near the center and by the time the armor comes off the tip would have switched and it will start to dodge the attacker.

In practice, the combo succeeds with some problems. The major counter are stamina types. It will get outspun by most combos that are not attack types.

I love this one. That’s a keeper

P4.10B.Rb

So, I get that you specify P4 for Hasbro's Phoenix, but let's go with TT parts for this. I recommend Rb' because of greater burst resistance, and fixes the activation problems.
(May. 01, 2019  3:02 PM)MagixG Wrote:

P4.10B.Rb

So, I get that you specify P4 for Hasbro's Phoenix, but let's go with TT parts for this. I recommend Rb' because of greater burst resistance, and fixes the activation problems.

It might work with TT
The extra weight might slow it down and the faster activation may cause reboot to activate before the armor comes off, making it easier to hit.
or it would make the spin velocity last longer making the combo have more spin in the dodging phase.
I have no way to test this because I am stuck with Hasbro.
Speaking of the Phoenix combo, I have my OWN variation of it... But I'll keep that to myself until I can either get somebody else to test it, or get the parts myself.
I have my own Revive Phoenix/ Dead combo. It's 12 Proof Volcanic. What should happen in theory is that because 12 is the lightest disk and Proof is a balanced frame that gives LAD, Phoenix should jump around like crazy, but it won't kill itself immediately if it falls over. It could also do a flying Revive/ Dead Crush. Instead what happens is, because the layer is so heavy, it stays grounded and it doesn't do what you need it to. Maybe if I took the armor off, it would yield different results.
Allow me to one-up you.
The 1 or 1' disk changes performance depending on its direction.
Therefore, CZ-S.1'T.Dm has a grand total of 384 modes.
(May. 01, 2019  5:00 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: I have my own Revive Phoenix/ Dead combo. It's 12 Proof Volcanic. What should happen in theory is that because 12 is the lightest disk and Proof is a balanced frame that gives LAD, Phoenix should jump around like crazy, but it won't kill itself immediately if it falls over. It could also do a flying Revive/ Dead Crush. Instead what happens is, because the layer is so heavy, it stays grounded and it doesn't do what you need it to. Maybe if I took the armor off, it would yield different results.

Well, If you're going for a flying Phoenix Crush, use Imperfect Phoenix 12Expand and something else for the driver. Maybe something like Zephyr.
Alright lads, I'm just gonna come out with it with my Phoenix Combo. Here we go: Dead Phoenix 13Expand αnchor (dP.13E.αn). I can already hear "well that's underwhelming", and yeah, kind of. But after watching a CrazyAries video/tweet (this one here: https://twitter.com/CrazyAriesX/status/1...4277670912 if that doesn't work just scroll down), I devised this combo with this theory in mind: Use the Dead Stinger move consistently to hit yourself and ram into your opponent. So, The Dead Core is used here because it's lighter than the Revive Core and can move around quicker, the Dead Armor is used to pack more of a hit to yourself, 13 because of it's light and unbalanced nature (also looks nice), Expand just cause, and αnchor because it's obviously gotta be an attack type and move around, but with the rubber on αnchor, it can hit the Dead Armor more often and hit it hard. The only problem here would be consistency. It's nice and all to hit the opponent with the Dead Armor, but using the power from the Dead Armor to hit yourself then go into the opponent, you can deal a strong, devastating blow to cause either a burst or a ring out. Anyways, that's my Dead Phoenix combo.

(May. 02, 2019  1:48 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Allow me to one-up you.
The 1 or 1' disk changes performance depending on its direction.
Therefore, CZ-S.1'T.Dm has a grand total of 384 modes.

Allow me to one-up you good sir: This combo only seems to count the fully locked in modes of Dimension. Not each individual click. Therefore, we could have WELL over 5-600 modes.

(Apr. 05, 2019  4:28 AM)SuperTheComic Wrote: aH.0C.Ab

The thing is, with aH’s Outward Weight Distribution, it would incorporate high stamina, but also heavy attacks, but the attacks I’ll get to later 0 is supposed to bolster the attack and { sort of } stop the bey from screwing itself over. Cross is supposed to add L-A-D inertia, albeit it also bolsters attack, but because you launch the bey at a steep angle, the opposite bey will sorta glide off the frame in the event of Disc-To-Layer contact. Absorb is kinda like a better Accel in this instance, because the whole combo is supposed to finish the battle quickly and not get screwed over by the Absorb Break gimmick, but rather it help you.

Haha, sorry to reply to this now of all times but how'd that go over in the tourney? >;)
Actually, Lift has more combinations than Turn. So CZ-S.1'L.Dm has the most amount of modes.
Mine is Genbull Gryph 105HF/S. When you change the mode on HF/S, you flip the Chrome Wheels, changing the performance and contacts.
Stone Face KillerKen Goreim.SP230BS (Kraken Golem) would have the best defense in a Zero-G Attack Type BeyStadium as their heavy and SP230 combined with BS it would never be K.O (Just a Theory)
Wolborg .Sting. Dimension. The lowest height on Dm would make sting able touch the stadium floor, resetting Wolborg's clicks. also, sting will line up with Wolborg's 4 blades and make a stronger beys.
You're not getting me that easily.
Every individual position on Hurricane is a mode.
Say each degree is one position
With your 550 estimate...
Divide by 8 because no Turn or 1'...
CZ-S.Hr.Dm has 24750 modes.

Actually...
Replacing Dimension with Atomic...
2 axis for the ball to rotate on
360 each
CZ-S.Hr.At gives us...
93312000 modes.
Wow.
(May. 05, 2019  1:03 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: You're not getting me that easily.
Every individual position on Hurricane is a mode.
Say each degree is one position
With your 550 estimate...
Divide by 8 because no Turn or 1'...
CZ-S.Hr.Dm has 24750 modes.

Actually...
Replacing Dimension with Atomic...
2 axis for the ball to rotate on
360 each
CZ-S.Hr.At gives us...
93312000 modes.
Wow.
Hold up! You’re forgetting the STICKERS!!!! Each individual sticker can be seen as a mode! If all 5Star (No, that’s not a typo, and no, I’m not sorry) stickers are placed, with one in the central god chip, we have a lot of modes. I rest my case.